Wednesday, January 20, 2010

January 20: Captivating Clusters of Exquisite Embellishments

One of the hippest trends in papercrafting right now is clustering embellishments. Grouping several different accents together on your project can really give it a “wow” factor! Check out these clusters of embellishments on the “Life, I Love You!” layout we featured yesterday.



See how the groupings contain a variety of accents? We have stamped flourishes, diamond-shaped and round Sparkles, and stamped images that have been cut out and popped up on 3-D foam tape. The combination of all these accents creates a focal point that is much more powerful than any individual accent.

The flourish stamps from the Felicity Collection make it easy to create beautiful embellishment clusters.

Just link the flourishes together (you can mask parts of the stamp with paper, if needed), and then sprinkle Sparkles along the swirls. Add popped-up flowers, aligning them with the flourishes as if the swirls were vines. Voila! A fabulously beautiful embellishment cluster!

It’s not just Sparkles and stamps that make great clusters, though. Try arranging ribbon, buttons, Heartfelt™ die-cuts, journaling spots, and Mini-Medley accents together. The sky’s the limit when you begin experimenting with this fun and easy technique!

We’ve mentioned a few of our favorite embellishments. Now we would love for you to tell your friends and family about what embellishments you just can’t live without. Mention your favorite embellishments on your own personal blog, Twitter, or Facebook page (or the like) and include a link or mention of this blog (www.nationalpapercraftingmonth.blogspot.com). Then come back here and leave a comment that you have shared your favorites with the world. Your comment will enter you into a drawing for a free Felicity Collection papercrafting kit!

157 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love to use embellishments on my scrapbook pages. They add so much to the page. I love to use ribbon, brads, and cut out stamp images, and so many others.

Gina Stockfisch

Barbra Otten said...

My blog is: http://barbraotten.blogspot.com and my favorite embellishments are brads, they go everywhere with everything!

sgoodbrand said...

My new favorite embellishment is adding glitter to embossing powder and just versamarking a flourish on pretty paper and embossing it. I created a wedding card on the beautiful Silhouette paper and it turned out so elegant! Add a couple diamonds and it is complete! I emailed all of my stamping friends to remind them to comment on the blog to enter into the draw!

Anonymous said...

My favorite embellishment right now has to be adhesive rhinestones. Scrapbooking for two daughters lends itself to pages that need some bling to make them pop! A little bling makes my heart sing! Hey that is a great title for a page.

Michelle Connolly

Cheri Hill said...

I don't think I can pick a favorite embellishment. I love the new bitty sparkles. I also love to add ribbon and embrodiery floss to my layouts and cards. Buttons also really add that extra dimension.

Jamie Jay said...

My favorite embellishments include embossing powder, brads, sparkles and ribbon. There are many more, but those are my most used.

Alexis Crossland-Smith said...

i LOVE jewels...can't live without them. Bling is the word!!!! jewels and sparkles and everything nice. I find it really makes what your doing sparkle with a bit of bling.

CarrieB said...

http://carriescreationsandmusings.blogspot.com/2010/01/my-favorite-embellishments.html

I linked this website to my blog and discussed my fav embellies over there! have a great day!

Carolann said...

I just love ribbons and found items...we joke about having stuff...lots of stuff!

Scrappinaway said...

ok, i love adding bling, but have never done it like that on the swirls of flourishes! i am definitly going to try this. i think after sparkles/bling, ribbon is my favorite embellishment. i love all the colors and textures of ribbon.

Korine said...

I love using ribbon and sparkles, and I love using liquid glass on whatever I can to give it a pop. I also use mounting tape to 'lift' my designs. Couldn't live without that!

Michelle W. said...

I love ribbon as my favorite embellishment!
Michelle

Laura O. said...

i love using ribbons and sparkles....they make be happy when I add them to my designs

WendyD said...

Ribbon and sparkles are my favorite embellishments! Buttons are also another one of my new faves...

Trishkj said...

Ribbon! It's so versatile that it can be used in all types of layouts and cards. Gotta love ribbon!

Dawn said...

Here is my blog: http://iamahappystamper.blogspot.com/

I shared in my post for today how much I love buttons! Buttons, buttons, buttons! I can't get enough of those babies! LOL

What a fun question!

NOa said...

I love lace and flower! and stickers, stamps, ribbons)))

Jennifer said...

I like ribbon, brads and glitter!!

Danny, Loretta and Max said...

I love to layer paper flowers!!

Loretta

Nina N said...

I am a stickerholic.... But I also love pretty papers and buttons and ribbons

Unknown said...

My favorite embellishment are stamped items that are paper-pierced.

Karen said...

I don't have a blog but one of my favorite embellishments are the CTMH crochet flowers---I adapted their pattern and make my own in many different colors to match my layouts and cards. I also like the tiny pearls, but they are pretty hard to get from CTMH.

Unknown said...

I love to use anything and everything.

Tracie V said...

I enjoy using rub ons and ribbon on my pages. I do like to mix up my embellishment use as well. Tracie V. Michigan

ilovepink said...

I am a low-budget cardmaker/scrapbooker, so I mostly just use ribbon as my embellishment. I love this beautiful effect though!

Anonymous said...

I shared my thoughts on Facebook....I don't have a favorite embellishment because it depends on the photo.... I use everything, twine, ribbon, etc. I have even used wooden cutouts and tinsel.....the odder the better..

Anonymous said...

I shared my thoughts on Facebook and I don't have a favorite embellishment because it depends on the photo.... I use everything, twine, ribbon, etc. I have even used wooden cutouts and tinsel....the odder the better.....
I had to put this in twice as I forgot to add my name...
Paula Stevenson

Sheri M. from MN said...

That is a tough one. I love so many different kinds of embellishments. I guess I would have to say rub-ons. I love that they look like part of the photo or paper. You can use them on any surface...I have a co-worker who loves to add rub-ons to her toenails!!

Anonymous said...

I love anything that sparkles, and I'd probably go mad if I didn't have ribbon. My all time favorite embellishment, though, are brads. They were the first embellishment I ever used, and they've always been a staple for me.

Jody said...

My favorite embellishment lately as been charms or trinkets of any kind. I think they add some old charm to cards and layouts. Will be getting some of the new charms from CTMH this weekend at a card class, yeah! Have been making my own trinkets out of shrink film, have also been making my own crocheted flowers out of the same colors that match my layout or card. My blog is "http://ascrappingdiva.blogspot.com" if you'd like to check it out.

Anonymous said...

CTMH has the best embellishmnets by far. Stuff you can't find anywhere else. My favorite was the Foundry Tabs and Autumn buttons but now it is the New Filgree Charms and Twinkle brads. I have just ordered the Tiny Tabs as well and I think they will be great on Summer pages. Must say I also love the NEW Mini Medley Accents Collection. Brilliant combination of embellishmnets. CTMH makes scrapbooking so exciting and fun I love getting the new catalogue!!!!
TrishaB Westbank Bc

jodi said...

I love ribbon, brads, sparkles, chip board, its endless. But I would have to say the ribbon is the top.

Julie said...

One of my favorites is sparkles. I just did a give away on my blog for them. My blog is www.foodcraftsandmore.blogspot.com

Julie said...

I love eyelets, the new soft set ones are the best. So easy and quiet that I can work on papercrafting even when my baby is asleep and not worry about waking her up.

Aaron said...

I like the waxy flax, it has a really cool name and it is very functional at the same time.

Anonymous said...

My favorites are sparkles, buttons and ribbon. Don't have a blog but enjoy visiting others I run across.

Muma said...

My latest favourite are the Bigger Brads! I can't wait to use the Filigree Charms though!

Lynaya said...

My favorite embelishment is any kind of flower. I also find stamping to be an easy and great embelishment. I find myself buying any kind of scrapbook flower I can find.

Sheila H said...

Ribbons and brads are my favorite embellishments!

Laura said...

I love embellishments, I don't think a page or a card is finished without them. My favorites are sparkles, ribbon and glitter.

Anonymous said...

I'm loving the glitter lately and creating words with the sparkles like love, and happiness. It adds sooo much! Jessica from Iowa

Amy said...

I too love brads and find my paper piercer has become as invaluable to my scrapping as my paper trimmer and adhesive. I added brads to the Caboodle WOTG. Visit my blog here: http://amyslifeandcreations.blogspot.com/
and see more at http://amyc.myctmh.com

Helen Van Daalen said...

I like brads. (I don't have a blog, facebook or twitter account)

Unknown said...

I love embellishments of all kinds but can't do without ribbon,flowers, buttons, Bitty Sparkles and glitter.Oh the Mini Medleys are a favorite of mine too. CTMH has the best embellies ever. I shared my thoughts on my blog: http://craftycreationsbykathy.blogspot.com/2010/01/my-favorite-embellishments.html

Sonya said...

I love glitter, liquid applique, and ribbon - they are my favorite. But of course, I use them ALL!

Melissa Laverty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Becky said...

I love using the embellishments. They truly give whatever you are working that extra special something. I love everything CTMH provides us to create with. I guess my most used embellishment is the ribbons and brads. They are the perfect addition to anything I am working on. Tried and True!

Unknown said...

I just posted on facebook about this blog. I love using ribbon and brads on just about everything. I love adding little things that just add a finishing touch w/o being overpowering.

Melissa Laverty said...

I love Close to My Heart's embellishments. Here are a few of my favorites that I have posted to my blog:
www.fancymelissa.blogspot.com
1) Ribbon - so many possibilities!!
2) Buttons - I'm obsessed right now with the button on top of ribbon look.
3) Hemp- To tie off a button, around a picture, around a piece of ribbon, stitching. It's the BEST
4) Sparkles- Sometimes you just need a little bling and our Sparkles are the best deal in town!

Penne said...

I haven't used a lot of embellishments

Anonymous said...

I love flourishes combined with almost any other kind of element. This includes paper flowers, brads, sparkles, and chipboard shapes. The possible combinations are endless!

Unknown said...

I really like using embellishments!

Anonymous said...

My favorite embellishments are ribbon, brads, buttons, and gems.

Anonymous said...

I used the teeny tiny crystal sparkles on a snow page for my twins and it just made the snowflake sparkle. Embellishments are the BEST and make pages pop! Love them!

Anna said...

EVERYTHING!!! LOL but I am a metal junkie! love the look of it! I have always loved rub-ons and really enjoy the sparkle paper to add!

Guiselle said...

I love to embelish with the little sticky crystals, ribbons, brads, glitter, and just about anything else. I'm still new to scrapbooking, but it's pretty easy to catch on.

Kelli Uphaus said...

Check out my blog http://kmuphaus.blogspot.com/

My favorite embellishment is definately die cuts. I love to use my Gazelle or Wishblade to create custom die cuts to correspond with the layout.

marlene said...

My blog is pretty new but I completed a great project and used our CTMH Botanicals as my embellishments-love how they look pop-dotted!

http://www.memesmess.blogspot.com

LittleBird said...

I love all embellishments - it should be my middle name. Right now, I am really into chipboard and ribbons.

I posted this opportunity on my twitter account.

twitter.com/cferder

Roberta Dermody said...

My favorite lately is the embroidery floss. Ever since your post on stitching, I tried the hand stitching and love it. It adds such a nice dimension to the pages.

Lauren said...

I am a ribbon-aholic. I love ribbons, and put them on everything. I also love brads in all shapes and sizes, and the Clear Sparkles always add a nice finishing touch.

Heidi said...

I am in love with rub ons right now! I can't get enough of them. I hope to journal more with my own handwriting too. I love all the ideas and inspiration I get from the site!

Anonymous said...

I love Close To My Heart Stamps. They are my favorite embellishment because they are so versatile. You can use the same stamp and yet create a completely different look. As I have worked with more and more I have really fallen in love with them. It is easy to add dimension to your projects and make them original.
TLB
tbossio@telus.net

smahrty said...

I love stamping and using buttons on my LO's! I will have to try clustering with even more items!

Shelley said...

I love all embellishments! especially love using ribbons!! some times i use old buttons and things that have meaning to me.....love my acrylic stamps from ctmh....

Nicole said...

My favorite embellishments are ribbon and brads. They come in tons of colors and just add that little something to a page.

Rachel Carter said...

I love my bling, and lately I have been getting more into stickers. Before it was all stamps and although it is I am just moving into stickers even more.

Anonymous said...

Close to My Heart offers so many different matching items to cluster that I use them all to make clusters of color and fun!

One can cut out the stamped figures and sponge and distress them and adhere by a glue dot or 3-D foam tape to pop them up. Then add the various embellishments such as some bling with sparkles, Just Blooms Paper Flowers, ribbon, brad or metal assortments, dimensional elements, and buttons either plain or with waxy flax or embroidary floss.

Dimensional elements can be colored to match along with the heartfelt die-cuts added to your page. Close to My Heart offers so many products that work so well together, that one can be endlessly creative! Don't you just love it?!

Audrey - horsebasket1@yahoo.com

Parchey Family said...

My two favorite embellishments are sparkles and pearls. Just can't get enough. Angie

Unknown said...

I love using buttons, ribbon, and brads! But I have just started working on my little girls album and love the sparkles!! They give her pages just the right amount of sparkle.

Unknown said...

I love love love brads. Few others I love are ribbons, glitter and gems.

Anonymous said...

I'm not on Facebook or a blog so I emailed my friends to tell them my favorites. Buttons, Ribbons, & Brads oh my! I love them all. Thanks for a chance to win. Karen in IL

Anonymous said...

Love using flowers, embellished with glitter glue and rhinestones. Also am a huge fan of brads and twine.

Susan G in OH

L. said...

Ribbon and brads are my standbys, but I love it all!! (and my craft room attests to that!)

Erin said...

I don't have Facebook, Twitter or a blog but my favorite embellishments are "stuff". I love to find, save, and use bits of "stuff", ticket stubs, wrappers, cut-out names from t-shirts, address labels etc. from events, places or people that I am scrapbooking.

Unknown said...

Lately, I have been using sparkles. In the center of flowers, to border a mat corner, even on the picture itself.

Barb K

Susan Rolfes said...

My favorite CTMH embellishment right now is the pearl CC item but I have used them up. I wish CTMH would bring them on as a permanent item! I LOVE and collect every embellishment available...and I struggle to use them up because then they would all be gone! :-)

shena84 said...

What is your favorite scrapbooking embellishments? I love all embellishments but some of my all time fav. are brads, sparkles, ribbon, and staples. If you would like to know more about CTMH embellishments just let me know. Oh ya and if you would like to win some great stuff just visit www.nationalpapercraftingmonth.blogspot.com

triciagall said...

I love using brads and sparkles. They are easy to use and add such a beautiful addition to anything.

Rachel said...

I love buttons and brads. But sometimes I move off the beaten path and use "found" items.... a broken-off zipper pull, a car air-freshner in the shape of a guitar, a puzzle piece, a scrabble tile part of a broken toy. I made an entire mini-book out of "found" items.

Anonymous said...

I don't have a blog, but I can tell you that my favorite embellishments are probably ribbons and brads! My husband laughs and shakes his head when he sees me with another roll of ribbon! Carol

Anonymous said...

I don't have a blog etc. so I hope this counts. I would love to win this set. Anyway, I really love brads in all sizes, shapes, and colors. I am getting into buttons and sparkles too now. Sometimes though it is a mood thing or who the card is for that determines what fun stuff I add.

Chris R. from Iowa

Anonymous said...

I like just about anything, but mostly bling. I really can't wait to try out the new filigree charms. Laurie W. TX

Michelle H. said...

My favorite embellishments are ribbon and brads. It is amazing how much a piece of ribbon or a brad can add to a project!

Elaine said...

I posted my favorites on my blog. My main favorites are brads and ribbon.

CVOChristi said...

I love the adhesive rhinestones. I hope they stay around for a long time!

laura o said...

my favorite embellishments are ribbons, brads, buttons, spartkles and pretty much anything i can get my hands on!!

qsogirl said...

Pop dots!! Love them!! I just recently started using them-- and they add that extra something to just about anything that will stick to them :)

http://vegetablog.wordpress.com/2010/01/20/telescope-control-room/

Haley D., the Inky Scrapper said...

My (current) favorite is posted on my blog: http://inkyscrapper.blogspot.com

Shauna said...

I LOVE felt embelishments!!!!

Unknown said...

I am in need of embellishment 101 classes. I always have a hard time embellishing pages without making them look too gaudy. I do like to use grograin ribbon and love the natural look of hemp. I do get most of my embellishment ideas from my excellent CTMH consultant. She is the queen of glitter and embellishment. Check out her blog at fabulouslyartsy.com.

Unknown said...

Love the new suede pinwheels that go with my favorite new paperpack: Topstitch. I love relatively flat embellishments and the real stitching on them is awesome. Posted this to facebook with a link to this blog!

monicac said...

I love, love, love the rhinestones-sparkly stuff is my favorite.

Teresa said...

I just tweeted that ribbon is my favorite embellishment. Liquid Glass is a close second. Then there are clear buttons which are so versatile. I could go on and on!! :^)

Anonymous said...

I just posted this on FB (don't have a blog);
Michelle Bryden Recently discovered chipboard - love it! Also love foam squares to add dimension to embellishments.2 seconds ago

Did I mention that I LOVE chipboard now? :) Michelle LB

Me Again said...

I like to use natural things (leaves, flowers, etc) as well as things I pick up that remind me of what I'm scrapping about.

Maggi said...

I love bling and flourishes and ink!

Janette said...

My favorite right now is BUTTONS... I never used these in my scrapbooking or cardmaking, but lately I don't do any projects without them. They are especially cute in clusters!

Doramiyi said...

Love my bling, love my ribbons, and love my stamps. Now all my facebook buddies know of my loves too.

Thanks for the chance to win.

doramiyi

Debbie Taylor said...

Chose one? That will be hard to do. I love the shabby look and I love heavy embellishment. I love all kinds of embellishments. If I could choose only one, my favorite currently is ribbon. I love CTMH ribbon, the patterns and shades compliment all my artwork so prettily!

Karen said...

I LOVE all kinds of embellishments and love to share some of my favorites with family and friends.

Brendakaye said...

i love all kind of embellishments I really like the metal ones hinges, frames brads eyelets it really brings the focus on the page where you want it, I put this on my blog and added a link to this page! Great idea share it with lots of people

Brendakaye said...

my blog is grammypop.blogspot.com

Celeste Hull said...

My favourite embellishments are "ALL EMBELLISHMENTS PLUS MORE" excluding big, thick and chunky embellishments. I love bling embellishments, brads, eyelets, ribbon, embroidery floss, rubons, metal with words, flowers, buttons, kids shoelaces with words, to name a few. Plus MORE are different items I have found at flee markets such as earrings, broaches, necklaces, lapel pins, the list could go on. I also love shaker boxes. My favourite embellishment at this time is a metal flower, and the middle part is a photo of my little granddaughter when she was about 18 months old.

http://celestesscrapbookingandcardmaking.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I don't mind cutting out stamped images and layering them. I love to use ribbon, and have started to use more glitter on my pages. I have a lot of buttons and am looking foreward to using them on the Grace layouts and cards.

Lorrinda said...

Here is what I posted on my blog: isntthatsweet.blogspot.com.

I love embellishments! If I had to pick ONE, I'd have to say hemp or waxy flax. You can use it for so many things...to dress up a card, to sew on a button, to hang a charm. There are so many uses. Here are a couple of cards using hemp to embellish...

Want to win some free stuff? Just go to http://nationalpapercraftingmonth.blogspot.com/ and leave a comment telling us about your favorite embellishment!

Lorrinda

Anonymous said...

I love to emblish with everything. It gives dimension to my pages.

Nancy - Oklahoma

Unknown said...

I've started using lots of gems and ribbons, they add a nice touch. I've even used some feather boas in a layout, very fancy!

sandyh50 said...

I love embellishments: ribbon, rhinestones, pearls , popped up stamped images, just love it all. I posted a link on my facebook page!

Jessica said...

Pearls, and sparkles, and flowers oh my!

JoanneR said...

I put ribbon on everything. I have recently started putting the larger brads around the ribbon - it gathers the ribbon a bit and acts like a ribbon slide.

Anonymous said...

So I added to my Facebook page a few of my favorite embellishments which happen to be paper pieces from my Cricut, eyelets, brads, stamps, etc etc... I don't have just one favorite, I'm addicted to it all!

Happy Scrapping Everyone!

Foreverinky said...

I am new to scrapbooking so I love to hear what everyone else uses. I don't have alot of embellishments but I have clustered buttons together.

Threekids said...

I love all of the embellishments. I did not "know" how to use embellishments until I found Close To My Heart. I am so happy I did. I love scrapbooking more and I love my pages, more. It might take longer to create, but I am so thrilled with the final result. The more embellishments, the better. Thank you Close To My Heart!

Anonymous said...

This past year I've been trying some new embellishments from CTMH wich includes Embossing Powder, Using VersaMark 1st then sprinkling Prisma Glitter, Dimensional Elements, Brads, Flowers, Clear Sparkles, & Ribbon! Wow, all these things have made a big difference in my card making skills! You should try them all! They're a lot of fun and my cards were actually given away as gifts this year! My favorite embellishment is ribbon! SandySec57@aol.com

Deborah Young said...

Flowers...flowers....and MORE flowers! Paper flowers, stamped flowers, fabric flowers, felt flowers, stacked flowers, clustered flowers, popped flowers, cut flowers....I just LOVE my flowers!!!

Jennifer Blanco said...

I LOVE the new bling embelishments. For someone who loves girly things, and has 2 girls plus another one on the way, these are going to get used A LOT!!!

Kellen's Mom said...

My favorite embellishments are unique brads (like the velvet or sparkle ones I recently discovered), also CTMH ribbon is excellent!

Elaine Hollander said...

I love flowers.

Juliet A said...

Fibers are my favorites. They add texture to any card. the hard part is knowing when to quit. Here is something I whipped up this evening - it would be cold and hard without the fibers.

Michelle Nist said...

I want to cover the world with CTMH's itty bitty sparkles! And I told all of facebook so!

Kerri W said...

I love bling... bling ... bling

K

Suzy Scrapbooker ;) said...

My facebook page: Close to my Heart Canada has a great picture of eyelet ideas I got from my uplines amazing stamp camp last summer. I love eyelets! You'll see my post at:http://www.facebook.com/pages/Close-to-my-heart-Canada/128652803904#/pages/Close-to-my-heart-Canada/128652803904

JessicaF71783 said...

I added this to my facebook page:

I love to scrapbook. I love to use the dimensional letters to add levels to the layouts. I use the larger letters to add a main pop out word and then add ribbon with smaller tags to add smaller details. I also like to add the gem embellishments to the curves or letters to draw the embellishment out. I use alot of sponge inking technique on the large dimentionals to co-ordinate with the designs on the paper. I don't use many of the jolees because to me they seem to commercial. I like everything to look like it's from scratch. If i use stickers (which I rarely do) I add a foam pop dot to them to make them stand out.

folloed by the link for the national papercrafting month logo.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?v=app_2347471856&ref=name&id=1686210678

Jennifer Vanderkolk said...

My favorite embellishments are the embossing powders. However it's been a while since i've scrapbooked but i think a felicity package would put me back in the mood to scrapbook(:

Debbie said...

I haven't met an embellishment that I don't like yet!

Myra Grodzuik said...

My favourite embellishments are flowers and anything blingy! I shared this on my blog with two layout samples, please visit me at: scrappingwithmyra.blogspot.com.

Krista Heres said...

I enjoy using embossing powder on vellum. Silver pearl is one of my fave powders because it changes with each application. On vellum, it is a subtle and elegant look.
I also LOVE waxy flax...so versatile and SO easy to use!

aggie said...

I love using brads and buttons and ribbon.. and try to use them in unique way/combos.

Sherry Hawa said...

I LOVE ribbon! It's always my "go to" embellishment. Of course, a little glitter never hurts either ;-)

(also posted on Facebook)

Nicole J. said...

I love to make flowers and other neat things out of waxy flax. I can also string other embellishments onto the waxy flax for flare.

AZconservativeMOM said...

Just posted this to my Facebook page...These are a few of my favorite embellishments! Ribbon, stick on rhinestones, brads, and paper flowers! Check out the CTMH blog for a chance to win a FREE Felicity kit!

And, then I posted this link to this GORGEOUS kit!

Unknown said...

I shared my favorites with the world!!!
Flowers and Ribbons

http://twitter.com/parresia/status/8011585160

EmbellieMe said...

I have many faves: brads(all sort of), ribbons and buttons are the must-have.
Love to embellish!

Kim said...

I like using embellishments that help tell the story—physical pieces of the story I'm telling, like show tickets, a piece of a menu or map, little "oddments" that go along with what I'm telling. I also like to make little pop-up pieces using stamps, then decorating or embellishing those, embossing them, etc. I love the idea with the swirls, and I love using arrows or dotted lines to create movement as well.

Unknown said...

I love hardware. I only have boys and am quite a tom boy myself so the harware suits me just right. I miss all the hardware sets we used to have.

Lori L said...

Glitter, glitter, glitter, need I say more.

Unknown said...

I have 2 little girls and I can't get enough sparkles and ribbons!

Gretel said...

I don't have own a Blog, Facebook or Twitter account. But since I'e been responding here daily I finally set up a Blogger Profile. Progress...yeah! As for embellishments, I really love CTMH's newest color of brads. Antique copper goes so well with a lot of my projects. Additionally, I prefer the updated way CTMH has grouped their brads according to color rather than size.

Jessica said...

Bitty sparkles, can't live with out those! I love to put them on everything and anything!!

LARAINE said...

I have lots of embellishments! CTMH has great ones. Thank you for showing us the beautiful embellishment clusters technique. I page through CTMH Idea Books, looking for ways to use my embellishments.

Jessica said...

I poated on my facebook account my fave embellishments:
CTMH clear stamps; brads; and ribbon!

waiseone said...

Right now I use sparkles, last week buttons, what will it be next week? I think rub-ons.

Lora said...

I love lots of different types of embellishments. Some of my fav. are large or sparkly brads, flowers, ribbon, stickles.

KellyC said...

Right now my favorite embellishments are the pewter brads and beautiful rainbow assortment of ribbons available at CTMH. While I don't have a facebook account or a blog, I do talk to my friends frequently through email about our CTMH get togethers.

Corrie said...

My favorite embelishment is flowers, I can't ever have enough. I have way more then I will ever use but I still keep getting them. Here is my link.

http://www.scrapbook.com/blogs/222889/view/160753.html

Geri Conley said...

I just posted the link to my facebook. That is so neat. Thanks. I love to post things I do relating to papercrafting. My favorite embellishments are ribbon, brads, buttons and stitching. I am enjoying this blog and will miss it when January is done.

Felicia C. said...

I love using brads, stickers and ribbon. I also like to cut out images from patterned paper and turn them into a very inexpensive embellishment. I posted a link on my facebook page too. All the girls are so excited.

KimberleyG said...

I have to choose just one? I guess sparkles, but I use buttons, brads/eyelets, and ribbon a lot. Mostly, I collect them more than I use them, but I guess most of us are guilty of that. :)

Cheryl P said...

I love all embellishments -- the ones I use are glitter, embosssing, buttons, brads, sparkles, cut-out stamps with dimensional foam and ribbons. I let the pattern of the paper and my subject determine which I use on any one project.

Tara said...

Always have and probably will always love bling!!! And flowerrs to go with it - perfect feminine touch - especially having 2 girls.

Holly said...

Pick a favorite? Oh heavens... I think it depends on the card or page I am making. I have to say that I've grown quite fond of buttons... clustering buttons, using ribbon and twine in buttons...they are just so adorable.

Dakotacrafts said...

Stamps and sparkles....can't live without!

Anonymous said...

love the look!

Anonymous said...

I love alphas and other chipboard...distressed, painted, inked, stamped on...it doesn't matter. I don't have a blog except for Facebook.

Carol Metully

Unknown said...

No more "Simplify, simplify, simplify" for me! It's Embellish, embellish, embellish!!!

Maya Holmes said...

I just can't live without my ribbons and buttons :) I love adding that 3D touch to my scrapbook pages

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2009–2010 Celebrate National Papercrafting Month with Felicity!
All rights reserved worldwide. Downloading or copying this Web page or images therein is a violation of copyright.