Saturday, January 2, 2010

January 2: A Sweet Way to Ruffle Your Ribbon

This card has tons of dimension, ranging from edges sponged with ink, to hand stitching, to buttons and brads, to elements popped up on 3-D foam tape. But the finishing touch is the ruffled ribbon down in the lower left corner.
Have you ever made a ribbon ruffle on a papercrafting project? It’s easier than you think.

1. Cut a length of ribbon considerably longer than the area you want to cover.
2. Run a line of adhesive with your Tombow® Mono® tape runner.
3. Start at one end and press the end of the ribbon into the adhesive, then lift it up and fold it back on itself a little before pressing down another section of ribbon into the adhesive. Keep ruffling the ribbon until you’ve reached the desired length, then snip it off.
4. Be sure that both ends of the ribbon are well-adhered.

Leave a comment here to be entered in a contest for a free Felicity Collection papercrafting kit in honor of National Papercrafting Month. Tell us about a way you’ve used ribbon in a craft project, and we’ll put your name in the drawing. Then come back tomorrow to see if you’ve won!

165 comments:

Trishkj said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks for the ribbon technique!

Kim said...

Sweet card! Thank you for the tip on ruffling ribbon, I will be trying that one today!

LARAINE said...

I have used ribbon to separate two different papers on scrapbook pages and cards. CTMH ribbons are very nice & so pretty!

Julie Mutch said...

Beautiful card! This set is gorgeous! Love the colours and the stamps are so cute!

I've done this ribbon ruffle technique in the past and it's a fun use of ribbon...coming from a ribbon addict! lol :)

Thanks for a chance to play along in the fun! :)

Julie Mutch

maiahs_momma said...

LOVE this card :)! Thanks for this chance to play along :)!

Inky Hugs,
Catherine
catlevy@eastlink.ca

Vicki Wizniuk said...

I've used ribbons as decorative accents lots of times on my cards and on layouts, but I haven't used the ruffle technique on a card yet. Just might have to try it today! ;)

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you areding this. I have a hard time imagining all these creative uses of the paper. I think I'm just too tired by the time I get home from work- I use all I have in me at work but that is what makes my job so great!
Bess Kannan

Kristi said...

I use ribbon all the time, mostly just tying knots around a card. But I love ribbon it adss so much to a card so this technique will be fun to try! Thanks for the idea!

Jill (Scrap Wench) said...

I made a cute Christmas gift card holder, where the ribbon made a pull-tab to pull the slider up and expose the gift card. The picture makes more sense than the description: http://scrapwench.blogspot.com/2009/10/november-stamp-of-month-blog-hop.html. I LOVELOVELOVE cute ribbon!

Anonymous said...

love these flowers, can't wait to try them

Unknown said...

What a great technique and a gorgeous card. Looking forward to signing in tomorrow.

Barb K Tinley Park, IL

Lighthouse Scrappers said...

Wow, i thought you couldn't do that with ribbon without sewing! Thanks for the great tip!!!!

Anonymous said...

I put ribbon on just about anything - tags, as a border, as a divider, as a pull, etc. I love adding little bows to my pages or fringes across the bottom.

Hanna Ahn said...

I love RIBBON~~~ ribbon knots with glue dots are easy and simple and I love using them to dress up anything.

Angela said...

I LOVE using ribbon on any of my papercrafts & I LOVE buying it too! I use it for bows, tags, dividing the page, borders, ect... THANK YOU for another way to use ribbon! I thing I like about it, I don't have to sew to make the ruffles!

~Angela

Amy said...

Cute - I always wondered how the ribbon got ruffles.

Michele said...

Beautiful card. I love using ribbon on projects. I will have to try the ruffle technique!!

Anonymous said...

Very cute! I use ribbon on cards to divide papers. I love to ruffle too!

Amy Guinn said...

This is stunning! The new stamp collection is perfect :)

Priscilla said...

Oh what a great technique. I use tons of ribbon, but haven't tried many techniques with it. I will be trying this on my next card. Thanks!

Marcie said...

Ribbon is great to cover where two pieces of paper don't quite meet as planned on a card or layout. Saves redoing the whole thing!

Parchey Family said...

I love learning new techniques. Thanks a bunch. Angie Parchey

AZconservativeMOM said...

Can't wait to try the ruffled ribbon technique!

Linda said...

This card is beautiful. I can't wait to try this ribbon technique.

Lisa P said...

Love the look of the ruffled ribbon on the card ... too fun! Thanks for the technique lesson.

Lisa P said...

Forgot to mention (I should read the whole requirements ... lol) that I've used a scalloped edge punch on a calendar layout that had holes in each bump. I then threaded ribbon through the holes so that I could tie a bow at the top of the layout. :-)

Michelle W. said...

Love the card, and thanks for the tip!

Erin said...

I usually use ribbon to add some texture to a scrapbook layout, but it is always laying flat on the page. I love this tip, and it does sound easy. I will be trying this soon.

Lorrinda said...

I love to use ribbon on my projects. I like to stamp sentiments on it to save bulk if I have to mail a card. You can see an example of that here:
[IMG]http://i682.photobucket.com/albums/vv182/lorri4624/Cards/DSCF1112.jpg[/IMG]
I have tried the ruffled ribbon before, but I tried to pull a thread and "gather" it and it never looked right. Now I know why! I'm going to try this soon.

Lora said...

What a fun idea! I can't wait to see all of the projects---you guys always design great stuff!

JuneBug_1776 said...

I love to use ribbon and buttons on my cards. I have used a similar technique (scrunching up the ribbon) to make it look like grass. I hid a monkey within the grass and added a tree with another hanging monkey. So cute! I love CTMH products! Happy Stamping!!!

Celeste Hull said...

I love this card. It is so gorgeous. Thank you for the tip on ruffling ribbon. I used this tequnequ on one of my "Twitterpated" layouts. Now I know how to do it right. Thank you for sharing.

Unknown said...

I use ribbon all the time! It is a staple in my scrapbooking supplies~I use it on layouts, cards & mini albums. I have done the scrunched up ribbon on layouts several times & I love it! I have anchored the ribbon down with staples & that is also a really fun effect. I like to put ribbon through the holes on tags, fold it & staple it to a layout & many times use it as a design element all the way across a page! The possibilities are endless!!

Anonymous said...

I recently used ribbons on top of the Jingle ornament stickease stickers to make it look like they were hanging on the page like the ornaments were on the Chrismas tree!

Karen said...

What girl doesn't love ribbon! Great card!

Anonymous said...

This was the first time I have tried the ribbon ruffling. I love the look! thanks for the tech info on it.

Diane said...

Thanks for the ruffling ribbon tip. Sure beats digging up or unburying the sewing machine!

Carolann said...

Oh to have the time...new resolution... make the time to scrap!

Unknown said...

Neat Technique. I haven't used much ribbon, but when I have, it has been as a "header" or "footer" on a page, so I can have a clear title of a way to journal at the bottom. I have used double sided tape, glue, brads and small smounting squares. It makes a neat element on a page. Thanks for the chance to play!!! Can't wait to read tomorrows!!!

Brandy Pitre said...

Love ribbon!! I use it every chance I get, as bows, or borders, or edgers...Love the new paper pack, too! I can't wait to get it!

Unknown said...

Love the ribbon ruffle. Will have to try it.

Anonymous said...

I just noticed there is a separate thread for today so I wanted to post here too! This is what I posted to the end of yesterday's thread before realizing there is a new one each day...

Just finished "January" and started on "February" of the blank calendar I got last month f/ CTMH! It's taking some time, but I hope to have it done in time to enjoy it for this year! While I was doing that, my hubby surprised me by making me a paper stacker for all of my paper! Now that it's officially the 2nd (I've been scrapping awhile...), I'll put all my papers in it later! For now it's bedtime. I'm loving all the CTMH products I've got so far and look forward to adding to my collection this year!! Happy Scrapping everyone!

This Is My Fibro said...

Seems like the adhesive might not hold. Maybe even use a cutesy brad here and there for added protection.

Snoopy said...

I am so glad to see pleating making a comeback. You can really dress it up or down depending on the project!

lacey said...

Super cute love the technique

sgoodbrand said...

I love the ribbon ruffle - I have never used this technique before and will be sure to try it out!!

Nancy (aka Kitkat) said...

Very pretty! Thanks for sharing the technique.

Unknown said...

I love the ribbon technique.

Smashing Cake Designs said...

Thanks for the ribbon technique, I haven't tried that one yet but will need to soon.
I use ribbon all the time on my layouts and cards. I love the way it adds that finishing touch to layouts. I often use it where I join 2 papers to give a nice smooth look.

Crystal Pledger said...

I also use a lot of ribbon. I have used a similar technique where you pull a string in the middle of the ribbon and gather the ribbon and adhere it. Looks very similar.

lizzaveta said...

Hi,
I use ribbon all the time on my layouts and some cards. And I very love this technique - ribbon ruffle.

Dan and Connie said...

I love to use big bows on my cards. Hard to mail:) but pretty.

Teresa said...

What a fun technique! I can't wait to try it.

Unknown said...

awesome

t dodge said...

Beautiful card. I like to use ribbon as embellishments on cards more than I use it on scrapbooking pages.

Crystal said...

I mostly use ribbon for bows on cards and layouts. I've never tried ruffling ribbon because I thought there was sewing involved! But I could totally do this. Thanks for the tip.

Anonymous said...

I love this card, the ruffle ribbon idea is a technique that I will definitely use in the future... I look forward to using this collection!

Guiselle said...

Cute cute card!! I like to use ribbon on both cards and scrapbook pages.

shena84 said...

I think this card is so cute. I didn't see the ribbon on the bottom until I went back to look. I think the ribbon is such a cute idea done that way. LOVE IT!!!

Unknown said...

I love this card and ribbon idea. I have wanted to learn this technique and thank you so much for giving it to us today.

Cindy Wick said...

Love this! Will make terrific scrapbook pages...

Haley D., the Inky Scrapper said...

Beautiful! I love to use ribbon on my projects. My favorite way is probably to tie it in a knot then adhere w/a glue dot. I can make these look way better than a bow! ;)

Nicole said...

This technique is really cute, I might need to try it! I have used ribbon a couple of different ways, I have stamped on it to put names or dates on a page layout. I have also used it to tie coasters together to make a gift box out of them, no gluing!

Paige Dolecki said...

Going to try this today! Love the look!

Paige

Leah said...

Very sweet card. Will have to add it to my list of things to make.

Paige Dolecki said...

I just tried this technique and it is so cute! What a great accent to add!

I forgot to put down a unique and fun way I've used ribbon - to make a fish! I used organdy ribbon with a pointed photo clip to make and adorable underwater b'day card with CTMH's With Love stamp set. Its one of my all-time favorite cards, you can check it out here:

http://paigespaperparadise.blogspot.com/2009/06/ctmh-deal-of-day-free-spool-of-white.html

**Marilyn** said...

love the elegance of this card. tfs.

Deborah Young said...

I use ribbon on nearly every project, it seems! I made a card last week with ruffled ribbon, but first threaded it througha photo hanger. Then I used glue dots in addition to my Tombow so that the ruffles could be stacked.

This is one of my favorite cards from Felicity!

Roberta Dermody said...

I love the way you come up with all the new ideas and share w/everyone. Simple little techniques we maybe would not have thought about or just a different way to present products we have already been using. Thank you it keeps our scrapbooking fresh and always up to date.

janie Hewitt said...

Thanks for the great card idea and the simple ribbon technique. I will be doing it for sure.

Cupcake Stamper said...

Oh I am so glad that I looked at this post today as I have wondered how to make the ribbon look like that now I can try! Thanks CTMH!
Danielle

Kim said...

It is great to know how that ribbon was done...I thought it was gathered with thread and of course, you made it faster, simpler and easier! Love it.

Unknown said...

Sweet card - great technique!!

triciagall said...

Love the look of ribbon. I use ribbon alot as borders to my pictures.

April D said...

What a beautiful Card!

Joyce said...

The card is really neat! What a great idea to use my Felicity kit! I just came up with a variation of the ribbon technique - use strips of patterned paper, or even cardstock and make a pleat. I think that will look great too!

Randy said...

I am afraid that Tombow adhesive may not be strong enough. I'm going to use Liquid Glass, and will add drops above and below the ribbon to add extra effect.

Donna said...

Love this techniques. I will give it a try over the weekend!

Thanks for the great artwork and Felicity kit!

Donna

simple thoughts said...

I have not yet done this technique, but I love it and will definatly use it on my next card. Thank you for all of the good ideas.
Liz

Anonymous said...

GREAT card! Thanks for the chance to win!

ckcpurple said...

Thanks for the great idea. I love using ribbon in my crafting projects. I especially like to use my leftover scraps all at once on a scrapbook page. I start with white cardstock and a black & white photo then start adding ribbon scraps until I'm happy with the final product. Thank you for the opportunity to win!!!

Anonymous said...

i recently used ribbon to repurpose a clear shower caddy. the suction cups wouldn't stick any more so i removed them. i ran the caddy through the dishwasher so it would be sparkly clean again. i then ran ribbon in and out of the holes and tied bows where the ends came back together. i use it to hold various odd sized things on my work surface.

Anonymous said...

i use the ribbons to make my daughter hair bows

Vicka Mangione said...

Very cute card! I am all new to the ribbons:) So most I do now is make a bow and glue it with the glue dots, sometimes I glue the ribbon flat. I am defenitaly going to try the ruffeling:)

Christine Kay said...

Can't wait to order this packet!!!

Mary E. said...

I have used ribbon as a picture frame around a picture on a scrapbook page and then added small ribbon bows on the four corners of the frame. I have also used one large ribbon bow @ the top of a page and it drapes all the way to the bottom of the page. It sure is a beautiful look.I will be trying your great technique shortly.

Inkerbelle said...

I love ribbon and use it quite frequently on my cards and scrapbook pages. I do find myself challenged to make the perfect bow...do you have any hints for future posts?

Love the new catalog!

Unknown said...

What a cute card for Valentine's Day or Mother's Day. Trying to think ahead. I did a craft project with some friends that was a cupcake. We had to sew our ribbons to go around the cupcake for icing. Sure wish I would of known about this technique sooner. I will be sure and use it for the next cupcake. It would be a great way to use up those shorter pieces of ribbon that we all have in our stash. Thanks for a chance to win this kit.

jackiegay said...

I just love this card and a great idea for using ribbon! Thank You for sharing!!!

Susan said...

Cute Card - thanks for the tips!

Jessica said...

Love this look, and this card is great!

Brandi Francisko said...

Love this technique! I used this at my Grace workshop!

Lori said...

My CTMH consultant showed us the ribbon ruffle technique for a scrapbook page. The page turned out really cute. It's a great new way to use ribbon.

Unknown said...

What a wonderful technique--can't wait to use it!!!

bpcntrycuz said...

cute card and I love this technique. I have tried it with paper but not with ribbon. Always have trouble but the glue sounds like a good idea

Julie said...

I am really into using my CTMH ribbon to make hairbows!

Special T Scrapbooks said...

I love the way CTMH ribbons come in the perfect colors for our papers. I'm looking forward to trying this technique. I think it will make projects more feminine.

Sherry Hawa said...

I LOVE using ribbon on my layouts . Love this card -- the ruffled ribbon is very cute. Ribbon also makes a cute stem and leaves for flowers.

-- Sherry

Gina said...

Great ruffle ribbon technique!

Anonymous said...

I love using ribbon to add texture. It is one of my most favorite embellishments.--Mindy

Karen said...

Absolutely beautiful card. I love the dimension of the stacked flowers!

Jenn said...

I like to use ribbon as borders and to "seal" the edges of two papers together. Gorgeous card!

JHopkins said...

Cute!!

Andie said...

oooo, something else to put on mmy "to be copied" list! I absolutely LOVE this paper and stamp kit, CTMH has outdone themselves :-)
As for ribbon, well I use it on almost all of my scrapbook layouts, usually just glued down flat with maybe a bow or two tied to it, but I also love the look of ribbon loosely tied around the side, top, or bottom of a photo to draw attention - I like organdy ribbon for this.
Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Love the card. I've used ribbon as a belt on a paper-pieced dress for the front of a friendship card.

Katie Van Roekel said...

Thanks for the tip on ribbon ruffles! Like most of the others who posted here, I thought it had to be sewn, so I haven't tried it before--but this is a great idea to make it much easier! I love it! Usually, my ribbons lie flat, are tied in a knot or occasionally tied in a bow, so I'm very excited to try this technique! Thanks for the instructions!

Midnight Blue Eyes said...

What an awesome way to use ribbon! I love to run ribbon through the center of my cards and add buttons to it... Very neat idea to ruffle though!

Cindy Vernon said...

Lovely technique and great card!

debbieb said...

Great card, will have to try it.

Anonymous said...

What a fun technique! I love the color combo too.

Sherry said...

The card is beautiful and I love the color combination.

Sherry Norman

Lisa said...

Ribbon, a girl can NEVER have enough ribbon. I like to use it in many crafting ideas. Recently I decorated a large wood letter "L" and used lots of ribbon on that...turned out awesome. Thanks for the chance to win.

Simonetta Bois (Simmie) said...

I had a great idea to use ribbon to frame a picture on my layout and it turned out great. At each corner I "miter" folded the corners. It was a shear ribbon so it did not over power the layout. It was a delicate touch and really completed the entire layout.

Judy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy Gehring said...

I love the ruffled ribbon and stitching and will be giving both techniques a try!

Colleen's Crafty Constructions said...

Love the idea, so much faster than with a needle and thread!

featheredheaven said...

Hi! I'm Sue from Nova Scotia Canada, I'm new here, as well as being a newbie to scrapbooking & card making.I am also new to using CTMH. I recently purchased my 1st stamps from CTMH and I absolutley love them! I can't wait to learn/practice with my new stamps!Also welcoming any & all advice!
So, I guess you could say for 2010 I am going to be happy to have more time to work/learn!
The card that is posted today is beautiful!My consultant's web-site is.... http://www.alicenewbery.myctmh.com
Look forward to tomorrow!
Thank you! Sue

Judy said...

Love the ruffle technique. Just layered Juniper ribbon over Creme Brulee ribbon on a card made with Veranda papers. I think it turned out so pretty!

featheredheaven said...

I haven't made many cards, just a few and very basic. I did, however make 1 card that had a ribbon on it, running up the side of it, as I said....very basic.
I now look forward to trying the ribbon technique that was used on this card as it sound like it would be reasonable easy to do, while looking very classy.
Thanks for sharing the technique!

Unknown said...

I love this set!! All the art work I have seen has been sooo cute! I cant wait to use mine!

Shannon said...

a fun way to use ribbon on a layout is making a shoe out of paper and lacing it through eyelets to tie the shoe! Thanks for your idea!
Shannon

Kelly said...

Love the look of the "pulled" ribbon. I love to use ribbon as photo corners instead of paper in my layouts.

Anonymous said...

Very nice, I'll have to try it. Thanks for the chance to play.

Joy said...

I haven't tried making ribbon ruffles on cards before, but I love adding a little bow or just a knotted piece of ribbon to my cards - so I'll be trying this technique! I have done pleated paper in a similar fashion. Ribbon would be even prettier, though. Thanks!

Jen Patrick- Roxybonds Creates said...

Love that technique! Also like to sew on ribbon then pull the bobbin thread to scrunch up the ribbon!

Tonya W said...

I love the ruffled ribbon --- it was part of the Twitterpatted WOTG and since then I have used it several times. I also like taking two coordinating colors of ribbon and twisting them together (like decorating with crepe paper for a party!) Can't wait to create this card!!!!

patiogreen said...

I love all the dimensions on this card. I also love the paper pattern. Thanks for sharing all the great ideas!

Sheila Bennett said...

Looks like a really easy way to add some extra dimension. Normally when I use ribbon on a project, I lay a strip down across the paper and then use another piece of ribbon to tie a bow which is then adhered to the ribbon using a glue dot. This is easier than actually tying a bow in the length of ribbon attached to the paper.

Anonymous said...

I like to use ribbon to cover up mistakes - like edges of paper that don't line up right, or a smudge of ink where I didn't want it. The "opportunity" is often an improvement on the original design. Thanks for giving us lots of ideas for using this kit.

HelpBug said...

I really love using the ribbons to create flowers, leaves and bows. I always use a lighter to melt the edge of the ribbon so it will not fray. I feel that creates a cleaner look.

Roxie said...

Love the Ribbon Technique
Thanks for the chance to win

Tammy Beck said...

I love this card. I have been trying to come up with some cute ideas for Thank You cards and this would be a perfect one. I love the gathered ribbon look.

Tammy

Anonymous said...

I like to use ribbon as a border, an accent with knots or bows, and I love to stamp on it!

Julie Decker-CTMH Independent Consultant said...

Always good to have a new way to use ribbon!

Unknown said...

I love this ribbon technique. I am in the process of making several birthday cards and this will come in handy so I can make a variety. Thanks!

Holly

Amber said...

I scrapped a page in my sons first year scrapbook with ribbons of different sizes, patterns and styles as the background for his pics. It turned out great with a unique design. I also like thistechnique and I can't wait to use it one day!

Terrie Dodd said...

Thanks for the great directions...I was a member of the SOTM Blog Hop and saw this technique on several of the cards and pages people made. Love the blog!!!

Lisa Fowler Windsor, CO said...

So pretty and so simple!! Gotta love it. Thanks!

scrappin mama said...

pretty! will try this soon!

Cynthia said...

I love using ribbons on cards! Thanks for the tip!

BoxerBrats said...

Love the technique! Thanks for the tips on how to do this great ribbon accent. I have seen it in magazines and I love the look.

Laura

curly said...

I love ribbons, I have so many of them in different size, width, thiknes, shape and colors. I use them a lot in my cards and Im always looking for new ways to use them.
Thanks you Close to my heart for sharing this great idea.
Pnina

Becky G. said...

I really like the card, I have not tried the ruffle technique yet but I will now, it looks great. Thanks

Nalazoo said...

I love using ribbon on my cards and scrapbook layouts. One of the ways I've used ribbon is to form a "V" with angled ends. I like using the "V"s at each end of a title, or to one side of a sentiment to set it off.

Keeley Kirwan said...

Super Cute Card!! I like to wrap my ribbon around the corners of photos and adhere on the back to make cute and unique photo corners!! Can't wait to see what you have in store for us tomorrow.

Gloria said...

I printed on ribbon once for my journaling. It took a lot of work between me and my printer, but it was totally worth it. It made the layout.

Can't wait to try the ruffle ribbon technique!

Liz Wheeler said...

I love the card. I liked the ribbon tip too.

Unknown said...

This set is awesome! Love the colors and fun stamp set. I usually tie, staple or adhere ribbon in a straight line on my cards and layouts. I like to use ribbon on tags also. Thanks for the cute card idea

Kathleen Rensel, Scrapbook Addict said...

I like to use ribbon to make wall hangings. Make the NOEL or some word, then use the ribbon to hang then together.

Semi Granola Mom said...

I always use ribbon :) I think fiber comp[letes any card or layout :)
~C

Unknown said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I love the color scheme and the use of ribbon!

~*Sandy*~ said...

very nice it adds such a beautiful texture to a page or card for that matter

Marji Clubine said...

I had never thought of ruffling ribbon until I saw what ya'll did on the Twitterpated WOTG layouts. Since then, I've used it a lot and I love the texture it gives to a project. Thanks for the GREAT technique!

Amy Ulen said...

I loved the ruffled ribbon on the bonus LO in the Twitterpated WOTG...that LO turned out to be my favorite for the entire year!

mbabino said...

I like to fold ribbon in half and use colored staples to add a little color to my pages and cards. Like the detail of this card

Lya L. said...

The ribbons always give a sweet touch to the projects. I like to use it as a "connection" to join 2 pieces of papers or fabrics or even as a embellishment in the form of a bow.

Thanks for the chance - love the FelicitY!

Lya Lin

Lisa said...

Beautiful card! I love to punch two holes in a card and then run ribbon thru that! you barely see the holes and the effect really pops!
Thanks for this blog.
Lisa

...Darlene said...

I made this card yesterday.

Unknown said...

I use ribbon mostly on my cards. Thanks for the tip. Love CTMH products!

...Darlene said...

Great card!

Sheri Johnson said...

This card is gorgeous and the ribbon technique is great!

Jill Alexander said...

This card is so pretty!!! I love learning new techniques like on this one. I will remember this!!
Jill Alexander, Vail, AZ

Denise said...

I have not used ribbon but I love this idea and card!

Awesome job!

Denise Wells
mamascollections@aol.com

Tonya said...

I have enjoyed getting caught up on some scrapbooking during some time off during this holiday season. It was a great way to reflect over the last year. I love CTMH products and look forward to more scrapping in 2010 :)

Anonymous said...

This is a beautiful card. I especially like the white buttons next to the white ruffled ribbon-great detail.

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2009–2010 Celebrate National Papercrafting Month with Felicity!
All rights reserved worldwide. Downloading or copying this Web page or images therein is a violation of copyright.