Friday, January 8, 2010

WOWZA! Congratulations!

Congrats to Matt and Stef who posted on January 7, 2010 at 5:46 p.m.

You have won yourself a FREE Felicity Collection. Just send an email to ctmhoffice@closetomyheart.com with the “National Papercrafting Month Winner” in the subject line and your contact information and we will put it in the mail for you.

Leave a comment at the end of each daily posting For your chance to win. Comments will be accepted until 11:59 p.m. (MT) each day. Have a WOW kind of day!

11 comments:

Dory G said...

I Love the Felicity Collection! Thanks for a Chance!
Dory

Anonymous said...

I love Felicity! Wow me with a Felicity collection of my own! Thanks for the opportunity.
Karen P
klparker312@embarqmail.com

Karla said...

Congrats to Matt and Stef...what a great collection you just won!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow is what I say to this collection. I love, love, love it. So glad CTMH finally has die cut papers like these. CTMH your the best! Polly

Becky said...

It is such a rewarding feeling when people appreciate the work and love I put into my projects. Thanks for making such beautiful papers, stamps and embellishments.

Michelle Bryden said...

I love scrapping around a picture and then putting it in a frame to display in the house. So much nicer than just putting a picture in a frame! I also like to make framed ornaments for the Christmas tree!

Samantha said...

I love this stamp set! I might just have to buy it :)

Stefani said...

WOW - THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!! That was the best surprise EVER!!! :) :) :) :)!!!!!

Anonymous said...

We love your site for cards. it is unbelievable. beverly.rutland@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

this is nice paper, awesome.




pamela morales
ninipam12@swbell.net

Anonymous said...

I love the decorated boxes. They make great gifts

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2009–2010 Celebrate National Papercrafting Month with Felicity!
All rights reserved worldwide. Downloading or copying this Web page or images therein is a violation of copyright.