Sunday, January 10, 2010

Way to Go!

Congratulations to Janett Smiley who posted on January 9, 2010 at 10:31 a.m.

You have won a FREE Felicity Collection. Just send an email to ctmhoffice@closetomyheart.com with “National Papercrafting Month Winner” in the subject line and your contact information. We'll send you your Felicity Collection right away.

For a chance to win your own Felicity Collection, just leave a comment at the end of each daily posting and you will be automatically entered. Comments will be accepted until 11:59 p.m.(MT) each day. Happy Papercrafting!

9 comments:

Becky said...

I agree, Way to go Janett! Congrats and enjoy working with your new paper.

Brenda Young said...

I have really enjoyed your site and that you are giving away so many prizes this month. Thanks for doing it. Congratulations Janett on winning today. Enjoy your collection.

*~Annette~* said...

Congrats1 I love CTMH and have been working on getting each and every color!

Jill Alexander said...

Good for you Janett! That paper from Felicity is so awesome & beautiful and has so many uses.
Jill Alexander, Vail, AZ

Anonymous said...

My first resolution (goal) is to spend more time in God's Word, after that to clean out and simplify so I have more free time to stamp/scrapbook and work on projects that interest me. I love to papercraft and Close to My Heart has beautiful products and great ideas...(I always wonder, why didn't I think of that!!!)

LaraRaymond said...

CTMH crafting is amazing, fun and rewarding - Thank you!

Geri Aka; Ontariostsmper said...

I need to spend more time with friends,family and creating works of art to make my life happier... In the process it would be nice to do better in business endeavours as well...
Thanks for making me take a hard look at my life..
Lindee

featheredheaven said...

I honestly know the last time I made a New Years Resolution!I wouldn't know where to start,I guess if I really put some thought into it, the list would be quiet long!
Right at this moment with trying to figure out how to make room for a craft/scrapbook work space, I would have to say that if I were to make a resolution, it would have to be
"Finish What I Start!"

Anonymous said...

just love this paper and how it makes my pics look good.



pamela morales
ninipam12@swbell.net

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2009–2010 Celebrate National Papercrafting Month with Felicity!
All rights reserved worldwide. Downloading or copying this Web page or images therein is a violation of copyright.