Saturday, January 16, 2010

Way to Go!

Congratulations to Gretel who posted on January 15, 2010 at 11:33 a.m.

You have won a FREE Felicity Collection. Just send an email to ctmhoffice@closetomyheart.com with “National Papercrafting Month Winner” in the subject line and your contact information. We'll send you your Felicity Collection right away.

For a chance to win your own Felicity Collection, just leave a comment at the end of each daily posting and you will be automatically entered. Comments will be accepted until 11:59 p.m.(MT) each day. Happy Papercrafting!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

SandySec57@aol.com -Love this collection, I want another chance to win the Felicity Collection!

Anonymous said...

I hope this is where we can post the comment to "hopefully" win the Felicity Collection. Your posting yesterday was interesting about restamping for a darker color. I thought about it and tried it and it did produce a richer color. I guess I had not thought about that before but I could see where sometimes you would want it bolder, more intense or richer. Thanks for a great tip! And, yes, using your stamps makes it easy to restamp it perfectly!

Chris R. from Iowa

Unknown said...

I love the acrylic stamps when making an impression if you miss an area you can go back over and correct it. I will try for the darker richer color.

sandyh50 said...

Saturday! I love to get out my scrapbook supplies and scrap the day away! Have a great weekend!

Autumn said...

Love it!!! Can't wait to scrap with this.

Anonymous said...

I'm celebrating this month by making all my friends cards and scraping pics of all my nieces and nephews.

Becky said...

Thanks for reminding us of all the great things we can do with these great acrylic stamps. They are such good quality and really make all the difference. I have a long distance scrap booking friend and everytime we get on the phone with each other we talk and talk about all the CTMH stuff. We love the stuff.

Unknown said...

We celebrated by having an all day crop!

Mitamaid said...

I love to get together with my daughter and all my supplies and spend the day creating and sharing. We work well together, suggesting ideas to make the perfect card. Toghether our work is AWESOME. This has help both of us move outside the box and take a chance.

Anonymous said...

what a nice set. love the paper.



pamela morales
ninipam12@swbell.net

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2009–2010 Celebrate National Papercrafting Month with Felicity!
All rights reserved worldwide. Downloading or copying this Web page or images therein is a violation of copyright.