Monday, January 11, 2010

Congratulations!

Thanks for sharing your resolutions! And congrats to Liz G. of MI who posted on January 10, 2010 at 3:33 p.m. (We love sunshine, too.)

You have won yourself a FREE Felicity Collection. Just send an email to ctmhoffice@closetomyheart.com with the “National Papercrafting Month Winner” in the subject line and your contact information and we will put it in the mail for you.

Leave a comment at the end of each daily posting For your chance to win. Comments will be accepted until 11:59 p.m. (MT) each day. Success to you all in 2010!

9 comments:

Liz G. of MI said...

Oh my gosh!!! I just came in from shoveling three inches of snow off my driveway, sidewalks and front walk way to open this blog and see my name!!!

You just added a ton of sunshine to my snowy day!!!

Liz G. of MI

Debbie Ryan said...

My resolution for this year 2010 is to make my memories appear in my scrapbooks on a regular basis. I am going to faithfully try and sit my ass down once a month and take time for me and do this. I love the layouts and the memories will be preserved in a scrapbook for family and friends to see.

Becky said...

I recently shopped the big Clearance sale and ordered a ton of stuff. Now that the holidays are over, I need to get busy and turn all these great supplies into beautiful layouts and cards.

StacyC said...

To better myself in all aspects this year and to be more doing than thinking about doing...

marlene said...

I've completed three of the CTMH boxes so far, one-my husband and me(memories and letters-lost him at very young age), one of my children, and one of my newest grandbaby. I'm doing more for sure!

Tammy C. said...

This cold weather is the perfect excuse to stay inside and create cards & layouts! Love the papers - thanks for the chance to win!

Debbie said...

I created a keepsake box for my daughter who was turning 16 to be able to give her something to keep her memories of growing up. She loved it. Thanks for the chance to win.

Twyla Norris said...

I have not created a memry box yet, but this one is absolutely gorgeous. I may have to go and make one now!

Anonymous said...

I know this sounds insane, but I am actually praying for snow so that I have an excuse for some down time (aka scrappin')! Congrats to you Liz, you have snow AND new supplies! Happy Day!

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2009–2010 Celebrate National Papercrafting Month with Felicity!
All rights reserved worldwide. Downloading or copying this Web page or images therein is a violation of copyright.