Friday, January 22, 2010

Blissful Congratulations!

Congratulations to Shruti who posted on January 21, 2010 at 10:30 a.m. You told us your bliss is:

Every time I hear my child giggle I feel the bliss. I even find bliss in shopping, scrapbooking and last but not the least my family.


You have won a FREE Felicity Collection. Just send an email to ctmhoffice@closetomyheart.com with “National Papercrafting Month Winner” in the subject line and your contact information. We'll send you your Felicity Collection right away.

For a chance to win your own Felicity Collection, just leave a comment at the end of each daily posting and you will be automatically entered. Comments will be accepted until 11:59 p.m.(MT) each day. Happy Papercrafting!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow I am soo excited. Thank you

Teresa Jaye said...

congrats Shruti happy crafting!

This Is My Fibro said...

Congratulations! I won and have already received mine in the mail. It's even more beautiful in person.

Denise said...

Congrats!!! It's beautiful pp and I know you'll have such fun!

Joyce said...

Congratulations! They look beautiful , Have fun.

Anonymous said...

This is really fun....I love it!!

Unknown said...

I love to change up cheap photo frames to match my decor.

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2009–2010 Celebrate National Papercrafting Month with Felicity!
All rights reserved worldwide. Downloading or copying this Web page or images therein is a violation of copyright.