We want to share this cute (non-spider-related) way to make your mark, whether it’s in your apartment, office, or somewhere else.

Whether you adorn your wall hanging with your family name, or a favorite quote, or just an inspiring word or two, this is a quick way to brighten up your space and tag it as belonging just to you. And you don’t even have to get anywhere near an arachnid!
For today’s drawing, we’d like to know how you personalize. Is it through your artwork? What papercrafting projects have you done recently to customize your space? One commenter will be picked at random to win a Felicity Collection papercrafting kit in honor of National Papercrafting Month.

158 comments:
I personalize my space by filling it with things I love.. mostly photos of my kids :) Usually those are displayed in a creative and I love to use my favourite colours - warm browns, reds, and oranges.
I personalize with pictures. One of the first things we do when we move is to hang up the picture. Otherwise I feels like we are just living there at it is not really our home.
My cube is the favorite cube of our entire department. I re-decorate every month with a different theme. Right now I already have my Valentines decorations up. These include several cards made up of CTMH paper and stamping products. And even some paper trinket boxes cut out of CTMH paper. I have boxes for each month under my desk! This is how I personalize my space!
My home is personalized with artwork and photos. My office is crammed with everything that makes me happy: angel Christmas wreath (year-round), collage bulletin board, event calendar, many quotes, favorite cards (made and received), memorabilia, my paper-crafting stuff, and my tiara. An eclectic jumble filled with meaning and happiness.
I like to personalize with things of importance, like family photos, heirlooms from departed loved ones, even flowers in my garden that originally came from my grandfather's garden!
I personalize with things I like and have meaning. I also use favorite photos to decorate.
I love pictures. My sister has taken really cute pictures of my children. I love to personalize everything with pictures of my adorable children.
My cube has photos of my family, a stuffed kitty who has sweaters/t-shirts for every season/holiday and of course my miniature "Big Al" Bama mascot. My kids all went to the University of Alabama and I've always had it there, regardless of how we were doing in in the football polls. Of course this year I'm really enjoying the end results of the football games, but "Lil Al" always sits in my cube.
Does having your stuff laying all over the house in various states of disarray count as personalizing?!?!?! haha
What a great idea with that papercrafted wall hanging! why didn't I think of that? recently, I covered all my marker holders (empty coffee cans laid on their sides) with B&T duos designer papers from the Aspen kit. Beautiful in my fave colors: twilight, creme brulee, desert sand. Want to get crackin' today on my own wall hanging. Thanks!
Nanceeq in CO
I just made 4 wall hangings for my daughters bedroom. We used B&T paper, some gesso and other fun products from my stash to create a personlized work of art for her! We had a great time doing it together and she is proud to have them hanging in her own space.
I have a hallway lined with framed artwork I've created. Artwork created from both fabrics and paper adorn every room in my house - many of my walls have a large quilt, and a smaller papercraft, and sometimes a wreath. A couple of walls are framed pics of my children or of beautiful places we've visited.
I like to personalize by journaling.
In my office, I have an accordian album showing my favorite photos of my husband. In my craft room I put up all my projects, including small acrylic and chipboard albums, a wall calender, and any other paper crafting projects I have made.
I have family photos and papercrafting items around my house and my crafty space. I even create stuff I've made for my hubby to put in his office to personalize his space too! :)
My house is full of family pics as well as family keepsakes. I have also started decorating with vinyl on the walls and windows.
I personalize with things made by people who are special to me. My kitchen has my scrapped calendar, my memo board made from a frame as well as dish clothes knitted by my mom and sister and dish towels cross stitched by my mom. Sitting in the entry is the wooden giraffe coat rack I made when the boys were little. The adorable oak rocking horse my mom made my oldest son sits in the living room. Afghans knitted and crocheted by my mom are on the backs of recliners and sofas. I also like to hang quilts knitted by by great-aunt on my walls.
I personalize with pictures of my loved ones.
Gina Stockfisch
I'm just a materialistic girl. Gotta have stuff, everywhere. All the things that I love from the picture my sister took of a flower that fell from the vine hanging in my office to the plants, to the photographs, to the mirrors, to the "tea parlor" setting in one corner of my bedroom, etc. I love the old world style stuff mostly, vintage anything, etc. My tiny little house is just chalked full of all the stuff I love. It's very cozy and makes me feel warm and fuzzy all over every time I walk in, lol.
I took 2 of our 12 x 12 clipboards,decorated each with papers and stickease from one of our kits, and placed a picture of my sons, one on each board. For each child's board, I wrote their name, age, and some facts about them, and decorated with accessories. Their boards will hold special school awards or LO of a special trip we took. They both hang above our Tv in our living room, so we can enjoy the boards. The boys love it!
to customize my space I created a sweet clipboard with a picture of my son austin- he is smiling and holding his baseball bat. I think he is two in the picture. It is a happy thing to look at when I am hard at work.
I use pictures that makes me smile everytime I see them and they warm my heart with special memories.
This year, I am displaying a current layout with current pictures, prominently for my family and friends to enjoy!
When I got my OWN scrap room, the first thing I put up was a gaint letter "K", followed by my diploma, a couple of other sunshine artwork anda sunshine mirror, and finally a wood craft that is about 5 inches high that spells "happy".
I do use pictures to personalize my spaces but also I use my name - with the name "Joy" I can find many items that feature my name, including CTMH stamps!
I have a dry-erase memo board hanging in my office... all the bright colors I like. I also have pages from previous scrapbook calendars (just the scrapbook parts) hanging all over my office. I have a ribbon across one wall with clothespins on it holding some favorite current photos. It makes me feel a little more 'at home' while I'm at work. I also have a wall clock that I have stamped the inside face of - bright flowers...I love checking on the time!
I have all my favorite things around me, family pictures, and pictures of Christ, in my stamp room however,It is full of stamps and paper and on but I plan to start hanging up cool paper craft items that I make all around me.
We personalize by pictures throughout our house. In fact, when we decide to move "they" (whoever they are) say to remove personal photos so potential buyers can see themselves in the house instead of us. We are going to have a lot of bare walls when we try to sell it!
For my scrapbooking, I personalize by using my own handwriting. My good friend lost her mom in college and she changed my way of journaling as she only would hope that she had her mom's writings accompanied with her family pictures.
I pretty much stick to scrapbooks and cards, but the one item I made that hangs in my home is an alphabet collage in my daughters room.
I recently used a foam frame to create a "mom's office" sign for the door of my scrap room... I used cute polka dot letters and some bright colored ribbon to hang it up. I also have recently-created artwork hanging around the room, including cards and page layouts, which serve as inspiration in case scrapper's block strikes!
I like to put up pics of family and friends!
My office space is personalized with photos of my family, handmade cards and crafts, cross stitch picture from mom, framed personal notes from friends and family...all those things that warm my heart and make me smile!
My space is personalized with my favorite things from my favorite Close to My Heart colors to great photos of my kids to artwork created by my very talented oldest daughter. We have framed many of her charcoal drawings and watercolors and have them hanging prominently.
My desk in my craft room houses some of my favorite home decor pieces too.
Photos of my kids make my space personal and precious. I love the wall hanging idea!!!!
Loretta
One way I like to personalize my space is with a quote that actually means something to me. Some of my favorites are:
"ALWAYS KISS ME GOOD NIGHT" (an insurance that you never go to bed at night upset with one another!)
"LIVE LIFE SIMPLY" ( knowing that not everything has to be complicated)
"HOME IS WHERE YOUR STORY BEGINS" ( meaning that no matter what happens, or where life takes you, you can always come home)
Love quotes!
The only thing I have displayed at this time is a picture of my great granddaughter and of course all my huge collection of unicorns.
I have made wall hangings for all of my children that is specific to them. My son's is all about the baseball team he played for last year. He loves it. I try to keep them current and once I make him a new one, I will take the old one and place it in his scrapbook.
I display creations around my home and assure our scrapbooks are handy for sharing with visitors. Pam W.
I have framed scrapbook pages of my family at my work place. I love my children and enjoy being able to see them through out the day through my artwork even when I can not be with them.
I personalize my office cube with quotes and images of my family. Two quotes I love that my mom gave me on magnets are "Today I will go with the Flow" with butterflies floating through the air. The other is "Expect wonderful things to happen every day". :)
I have a frame in our kitchen that you can hang up a scrapbook page on with magnets. I change it about once a month with a page for the season or holiday that month, or just something special.
I have to make a wall hanging like this, especially since it has my name!
I personalize my workspace at home and at work with homemade motivational posters. I begin by finding a sayings that I like. I choose a cool font that I like and print it out on cardstock. Sometimes I add colored stamped images then I mount the cardstock on pretty scrapbooking paper and add brads and other cute embellishments.
I display mine and my kids artwork throughout the house.
As you enter my home there is a set of stairs leading down to the family room. The wall that the stairs run along is 1 1/2 stories high and here I have created a picture wall featuring our family's profesional photo's. Once a year we go for family pictures and then I change the pictures on the wall. As soon as possible I scrapbook the photo's from the year before. The picture wall is my favorite area in the home, with all matching frames and matts and of course my family smiling back at me.
At work, I'm the only with the giant silk flowers attached to my pens and at home, it's craft related projects all over whether it's a framed papercraft project, beadwork around a candle or handpainted vases. Everything about our home has our own personalized touch to it. What's great is the children are now tapping into the paper supplies to come up with their own creations and I love adorning our stairwells with their handiwork whether its the cut and glue job of our four year old or scribbled circle from my two year old. Jessica from Iowa
I made a monthly calendar I hang on the wall and put pictures I've taken during the month on the pages when I'm done I put it in a scrapbook.
I personalize with lots of photos-- I have been thinking about using beautiful papers to make special mattings for some of the photos.
I personalize with pictures and my children's artwork.
I personalize with all things I love, whether it be bling bling, flourishes, pictures, quotes, doodles, it just has to be me. It may not mean much to someone else but for me seeing things I love just helps me get myself moving onward from day to day.
doramiyi
I personalize my space with pictures of family and favourite vacations spots. Nothing else makes me happier when I look at them.
I don't like clutter - my space is personalized with a few special family photos. My craft room is filled with things that my children & I have created over the years! Thanks for the chance to win the beautiful collection!
My daughter was given a large multi-picture frame for Christmas. I'm helping her personalize it by using scrapbook papers for matting photos but not just that; She has picked some stamps and embellishements to fill up some of the photo spots with as well as her own drawings!!. I think its going to be a masterpiece. You just need to find your own way. Encourage others to do the same. I think everyones ideas are great here.
I am working hard on adding more pictures to our home, we have taken thousands over the years but have hardly any up! I also want to display our albums and scrapbooks in the open so that they regularly get picked up and read. In my craft room are some of my favorite posters from singers and movies, they give me inspiration and make the space my own!!
Our home is personalized with family photos, handmade gifts from the kids, and stacks of books everywhere! I love it...it's not messy, it's "personalized"!
My home is personalized with little momentos from everytrip I take. I used to spend money on gifts for everyone, but it never had any meaning to them. So I stopped and now I only buy for me and something small so as not to take up too much space.
PICTURES!!! I have every wall in my house covered with family photos. The very first thing I do after the holidays is pick the best photos from the year, print them, and frame them. I love walking the halls of my house and seeing all the beautiful memories!
Photos and family artwork are what I like to use to customize my spaces. It is nice to be able to look up and be reminded of special memories and people when working on other things.
I add my touch through family photo's all around the house. In my scrapbook space I love to hang my latest creations before slipping into the albums.
My home office space is still in progress. I hope to add some creative pages as artwork featuring my boys, of couse, but also some great pics of my hubby & I before kids.
I personalize my favorite recliner by having all my goodies close at hand. My CTMH catalog, favorite scrapbook magazines, my laptop and my journal. When I finally get to sit down at the end of the day I get to get into all the things I love to do instead of just doing the things I have to do!!
letellier1990@yahoo.com
I haven't done much papercrafting recently because I just finished a quilt. Too many hobbies to keep up with.
I personalize both at home and at work by displaying pictures of my family and items/crafts my children have made. I have a coaster calendar/picture frame on my desk. Since my coworkers liked it so much I made one for each of them for Christmas. I even have a picture frame wipe off board on my desk. I can leave messages, such as gone to a meeting, on vacation returning (date), left for lunch or any other message they may need if I'm away from my desk.
The main hall in my house is devoted to photographs. You can watch my children grow up in the hallway. Seeing them when they were small and cuddly is comforting as we face the "teenage" years!
I personalize my space with my children's artwork. I also like to create special frames for great photos we've taken.
I personalize with pictures. My work space has pics of my family (in a convenient digital photo frame) and I also like other's artwork. I have a really cool picture of a tornado touching down about 100 feet in front of the photographer and I just think it's awesome that they got that close to the storm and it also fits how I feel some days (in the middle of a tornado!) I've been working on other projects to personalize like calendars and cubes and I love this wall hanging idea! It may be the next on my list!
I personalize with my pictures and a story. There is always a story that goes with whatever trip or event I am scrapbooking, and by jotting it down when I scrap...I will never lose that memory!
I personalize my space with things that are pleasing to me such as artwork, pictures, special things that were given to me by friends/family etc.
I personalize my space through photos. At work I made a mini 4x6 layout and put it in a frame.
My kid's bring home school projects which I proudly display.
no spiders in my home! i like to have tons of plants, flowers, bulbs in various stages in my home. Makes me happy.
I used the CTMH Christmas Photo card and made it into an easel card with a photo of my girls and put it on my scrap table. It was a lot of fun and I got to see their smiling faces every day while they were at school.
I've always displayed photos, but now I've got my lastest papercrafting projects on display. My two favorites are a clipboard decorated in our Silhouette papers with a calendar and corkboard attached to it, and a tri-fold card using our Moon Doggie papers. Both projects make me (and others) smile.
I personalize my space right now with just my taste. Mostly browns and creams, classic colors. I have a canvas that I decorated in our front room. I love how it looks and I love how it turned out.
I personalize my space with pictures, art and gifts from family, friends & students. I also am an organization freak and so my space is personalized with unique organization ideas.
Michelle LB
I personalize our home, my home office and my craft room with my papercraft projects, photos of our family and of places/things that depict our heritage/traditions. Being military & being of different cultures, we feel connected even when we are far away from family because of CTMH. Accordion albums of our birth places & one album for each holiday are displayed during said holiday & time spent w/ the kids making card sets, clipboards, albums, calendars as gifts for family/friends, helps us personalize their events/homes as well!
I personalize my space with pictures and signs. I love pictures of my children around my house to remember them when they were younger. I also like to personalize my home with signs and samplers that express my thoughts about life. My favorite one is GRATITUDE Give thanks in all things. This is moto I like to live by everyday.
I personalize my space with pictures and stuff I create and just the other day my 6 yr old daughter decorated a wooden letter M for our last name to sit on her scrapbooking station(that's what we call her desk).
I personalize with pictures!
I like to personalize my cards with photos of the person receiving the card.
I like to personalize with photos of my family. We also have our own oil paintings on our walls!
My home is personalized with things that belonged to my husband and my parents, grandparents, & great grandparents. Also pictures of those family members. My craft room is personalized with pictures of friends, and memories from years past.
Since my craft space is also my daughters bedroom,(she's away at college) I can't completely personalize it yet. I have made tags in my favorite colors to hang from the drawers that I have taken over for papercrafting supplies. They identify the drawer content and who it belongs to (ME). She complains that she has nightmares about craft supplies attacking her! I try to move everything out of her way when she comes home but there is only so much space to work with!
My home is a reflection of me, because I like to decorate with my favorite colors and things. Photos of our children and family are a big part of what personalizes our home.
I personalize through pics of family members :)
~C
I guess I just personalize with all my stuff and I have it all over the place! I am trying to get my craft room together but it is a slow venture. I love my stuff, whether it was a gift from someone, something I made or bought or a family treasure. While cleaning out my parent's house, I found an old prescripton box from my dad when he was in college plus an old jar of Vaseline. They look fun in our bathroom with my grandma's old eye cup and her old curling iron!
Chris R. from Iowa
I leave my mark through my children & art. I love to capture memories with my camera & then display my favorite pictures on the walls of my house, after I have added some art or decore to the pics of course. I also have items in my house that have been passed down through generations, one walk through my home & a person can learn all about my inspirations & personality.
Come into my office and you immediately know that I am the mother of 4 beautiful children. I have numerous pictures scattered around the space.
I personlize my space w/ pictures of our family. I love storage boxes in the bookcase and under the endtables filled w/ things the kids made in the past or momento's of places we've been.
I personalize my space with evidences of a paper project in my kitchen and my bedroom. All I have to do is smell paper and hear the sound it makes, and a thrill goes through me, that I just have to make something to play with the paper. But with a family it is hard to spend a lot of time on a project at one time, so I have to let them sit temporarily until I can get back to them. That is so hard to do. So my space is all about paper!
I created a pen holder using the My Creations Cube. Covered it with Grace paper & put silk flowers on the tops of the pens. So it looks like a flower arrangement. LOve it
I personalize with photos of my family...including my sweet kitties!
I love family pictures around our house, I just need to update them because my son is 12 and I don't think I have a picture of him where he older that 8 or 9. I love the hanging from today, I may have to give it a try. Monica
I like using bottles of paper flowers as desk decor (and having the flowers readily available for use).
I cover my space with things I love. Pictures of my kids, my favorite colors, and little organization tools. I love little cubbies and drawers to hold things.
My workspace is in my home, so I am surrounded by the things I love. I have a display area for my latest scrapbook pages so that my family can view them before they go into the album.
I personalize my space with pictures and things that bring the outside in. I have a love for the outdoor garden and try to keep connected to it by bringing elements of it indoors. I have an old window frame with panes. I have matted photos of my garden flowers in them. It is nice to look at it this time of year. I look forward to seeing my pretty little "friends" in the spring.
I try to personalize every room in my house.
I never gave it much thought before...I guess I personalize with the objects I love, photos I love, toss pillows, antiques and doilies. My space becomes my retreat.....my escape....and I find family and friends like to gather as well to retreat and escape....
Paula Stevenson
I personalize my space with my style! I put pictures up all over my house of family and my kids. I have begun painting my house in colors that I like, and that make me happy. I have painted each one of my kids rooms to fit thier likes as well.
I guess I personalize with the things that bring me the most happiness, photos, lots of photos, and my coffe pot with alot of coffe mugs....lots of mugs for lots of coffee
I personalize my scraproom with paintings and drawings from my dd. She's always giving me something to hang up in here. I also have lots of family photos and scripture quotes all over to..when someone walks in, they know it's mine! I did personalize a small organizer I have, by putting in family photos and cutting out vinyl flourishes with my cricut to decorate.
I used a canvas and did a peice of artwork for my bathroom!
My last name starts with the letter L and so I like getting big L's to decorate with. I also love vinyl lettering and pictures of my girls and family.
I personalize my scrapping by journaling and the embelishments on the pages. Then I leave a piece of myself for my kids and grandkids when I'm gone. It's all done with lots of love.
Nancy - Oklahoma
I have a purse with windows in it to display my cards.
I personalize my home by hanging my own works of 'art'. Whether it be photos I took, a saying I like and framed, or embellishing the actual frame. I looove to make it mine! Isn't that the beauty of having your own space? To make it yours?
Cortney-WA.
I like to add the unique phrases my kids say to the pages. They come up with some pretty funny stuff that's fun to look back on once they have moved on to some new subject the way kids tend to do. I add alot of dimensional elements to my pages. that's my constant touch to my pages.
I like to display my latest scrapbook pages to personalize my space.
I like to personalize with things that mean something to me, pictures and things I have brought back from trips that I have been on. I have a few of my CTMH projects on display throughout my house too.
I have many altered objects in my craft room. I also have many lap quilts that the family wraps up in, all are hand made by me!! I have one 12x12 frame with a beautiful looking quilt page in my living room and right now it is the only picture I have up.
I love to use wall vinyl to put quotes on walls I love to put my favorite sayings in different rooms
I make home decor with ribbons and pictures. One wallhanging I recently made with my daughter was a large cardstock heart painted with many colors and embellished with lots of flowers and rhinestones.
-Shannon in Columbia, MO
I have a 3 tier wall hanging that I made of my dog. I also have a layout I made of my son with his son that hangs off a wooden spoon. Other than that I have posters of my favorite movie. All this in my own little space.
I love to personalize my space with things that I not only love, but that represent me and my family. I am very blessed to have my own personal scrapping space and it's filled with my favorite things!
I personalize my home with family photographs, especially those of my one and only grandchild, a boy! Also, I love teapots and candles and have them everywhere.
I personalize with photos and seasonal diecuts
My space is personalized with pictures of family & friends. Love the wallhanging. Karen in IL
The wall decor is gorgeous. I do love to make things from my scrap supplies to decorate spaces and parts of my little home.
Everything is great when it carries a bit of our love.
Thks!
I took pictures of my house in each of the four seasons. I had them printed poster size and had a frame in my space that I rotated them throughout the year.
I LOVE the word "Love" and have it hanging in different rooms. For both my children I did a 12x12 page and framed it for their room. I tried to capture who they were so it was truley personnal
TrishaB westbank BC
My home is personalized with pictures of friends and family. With the little memento's they have given me over the years.
I customize by taking something, copy catting it, and then making a small twist to make it look like "me." I love getting ideas from other designers/ crafters and then figuring out how to make those things match my personal style.
I personalized my space at work by altering soem desk items....a small file box, a caddy for pencils, a paper and storage container, clock, etc.
My creative space is personalized with pictures of family & friends, artwork, and memorabilia from CTMH events that I've attended over the last 11 years. Lots of great memories!
My most favorite item to personalize with is photographs...in my home and in my office at work and in my scrap studio. As a young girl, my parents divorced and my mother abruptly moved. All our belongings were put in storage by my father. He paid the rental fee for months and months awaiting our return. One day he quit and within that year, unbeknownest to us, all our belongings were auctioned off. So we have very few momentos of our early childhood and we all know how precious photographs are. Today, in all our homes, my six sisters, my brother my father and I, photographs are the number one item in our home. They are irreplaceable!
I love roses. Whenever I make flower arrangements either for myself or others I always incorporate at least one rose.
I had an old picture frame that I painted white and removed the backing from so it's just glass. I used CTMH Emporium paper pack, die cut some words, and adhered them to the front of the glass. The frame is hanging in my laundry room and it reads "Laundry Rooom: Drop your drawers here." For added effect I used the same paper pack and hand cut some "boxer shorts" and hung them on twine and adhere it to the back of the glass to create a clothesline. Turned out super cute, and I get lots of laughs from guests :)
I have pictures of my family on my desk at work and throughout our home.
Rebecca
I use pictures to personalize my space.
I personalize with pictures of family and places we've visited, family heirlooms and items we've picked up in our travels. I've started adding artwork I've created through CTMH.
I have things around my scrap room that make me happy - whether it's a family pic, something I made myself, or a cute stuffed animal, it's all about me.
at work in my cube pictures of my girls ~ at home pictures of my girls
I try to always place names and dates with every page... little stories about that time... when the kids turn the pages they see they are the focus... it is lovely!
i personalize my space with photos. i love photos of my family and friends around me to remind me of all the good times we've shared and to remind me that good times are always around the corner.
I have a special spot on the wall right above my scrapping desk for "personalization". I change what is hanging there about once a year or so. First I hung a card I had made that won second place in our local "county fair". I loved the desing but also that it was an award winning accomplishment. This past year I hung a photo I took while camping. I was quite proud of the colour and composition of the photo, so I mounted it on coordinating cardstock. Now it is time for a change and I am really inspired by the piece you created for this blog... I think I might use my felicity kit and create one similar but with the word "FAMILY". Thanks for the great ideas!!!
I change up things in my cubicle every season. I also have pics of my grandkids, favorite quotes and things that friends have given me. I don't have any papercraft projects displayed...yet, but I would like to make the one that you are sharing and hang it in my cubicle!
Color is first and words come next. Whether it's paint or paper, pictures or prints, walls or scrapbooks - we start with our favorite colors and a favorite word and just keep building.
My home is decorated with my Scrapbook pages I have frames to put my decorated pages in to enjoy I even have a magnetic one for my frig
Pictures, pictures, and more pictures!! I LOVE pictures and love being surrounded by everyone I love.
My home is decorated with a variety of family pictures--especially of my sons as well as with scrapbooks I've made using CTMH papers. My favorite is an engagement book I made using the Silhouette line--it turned out fabulously!
I always have something I've created on display. Once I complete a layout, I put it in the bottom one of the two frames I have hanging in my stairwell - the one that was there moves up to the next spot and that one comes out and goes into my scrapbook.
I also have all of my cards on display on my cupboard tops in my studio so anyone can see them but mostly for my own enjoyment. :-)
I like to display the "Close To My Heart" 2nd sheet of the page lay-out we create each month on my hanging canvas in the living room. It allows me show it off. It also allows me to think of the wonderful time I had using new paper packs and using new techniques. SandySec57@aol.com
I want to be surrounded by photos of places we have been and things we have done! My memories are what get me through the days.
I display photographs that I've taken and artwork.
A yearly calendar of the family and the kids doing seasonally appropriate things for that month. I make up several of these and share them with all the grandparents, great aunts etc who don't get to visit with the kids frequently.
I like to find inspirational quotes and put them on the walls in my house to uplift myself and others whenever they enter my home.
I personalize my space with photos from out travels. When I get some of them scrapbooked I would like to find a frame to frame them and hang it on my travel wall.
I like to personalize my things by putting my name on it. You can imagine I use CTMH alphabet stamps to make my own stickers.
I have a cube decorated with my children on it. I am also planning to make some 12x12 layouts to frame of my family's most recent portraits.
I myself love to draw, I love to paint, I was inspired by the children and flowers, the house we have many photos and drawings for inspiration!
I recently personalized my daughter's space with large photo frames that I scrapbooked with pictures on it. She loves it!
My kids are always making me projects with my name on them. Or just their artwork alone. I have a family photo collage hanging in my work space as well as a spongey heart photo frame that the kids wrote...we love you mom and dad on !
I not only have a refrigerator of grandkids artwork, but ,my cupboards are adorned as well. It is really neat to watch the development of their handwork.
My studio space is my personal space and I like to have tranquil photos and spirited sayings as well as my sons play achievment posters to set a relaxing mood for anyone who comes to play.
I was always into scrapbooking and that's it - now through my CTMH consultant she has opened the door for me - I love to make mini albums for gifts and I never did like paper packs and guess what? Now I can't live without them! For making small projects I love it! Cuts down on a lot of time because I'm not looking for everything to match - it is all there! I was also introduced to creations cube that I keep on my desk decorated with pictures of my family so that I can look at it when I am doing what I love to do!!!! I think the felicity collection would a beautiful addition to my collection!
Thank you
I use photo's and i love shadow boxes too...not only family, but friends pictures too.....memories are wonderfully kept with pictures of everyone i love.....journalizing with my pictures helps to keep those wondeful memories alive.....
If it's not personal, I don't want it. So, our table is handmade, and I've haunted craft fairs for years for unique items. When we travel I pick up things that have meaning to me. And, now that I have this new superpower (the ability to use CTMH materials and know-how) I will be able to really fulfill my wishes and make the things that I have, until now, only dreamed about.
Post a Comment