Congratulations to Marcie who posted on January 12, 2010 at 7:53 PM.
You have won yourself a FREE Felicity Collection. Just send an email to ctmhoffice@closetomyheart.com with “National Papercrafting Month Winner” in the subject line and your contact information. we will put a Felicity Collection in the mail for you right away.
If you are not our daily winner, don’t worry, you could be! For a chance to win the Felicity Collection, just leave a comment at the end of each daily posting and you will be automatically entered. Comments will be accepted until 11:59 p.m. (MT) each day. Good luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
My complimentary kit arrived in the mail this week--GORGEOUS! It is so much more beautiful in person. Congratulations to the other winners and good luck to all those that are commenting for a chance to win their own kit.
Thank you Close to My Heart for all the wonderful products and ideas! You are by far the best company out there!!!
Whuh? win something? Where do I post? I love CTMH. I love learning new techniques! I love learning making time for something that I enjoy! So thankful for the great hints and instructions!
I wrote: "Whuh? win something? Where do I post? I love CTMH. I love learning new techniques! I love learning making time for something that I enjoy! So thankful for the great hints and instructions!" But I should add: felicity.. I teach my students that a "ty" word usually ends in "dad" in Spanish.. so felicity = felicidad.. same spelling with the -dad replacing the -ty.. doesn't matter which language you speak, happiness still IS!
I hope I win! I would love to get this kit! Thank you for this opportunity.
Wow! What a great giveaway!! Thanks for this chance!
Lucky Gal !!!
Bruna Smith*
Post a Comment