Love that you love to scrapbook! Thanks for sharing with us why. And congratulations to Doe Ray Me who posted on January 14, 2010 at 1:35 p.m.
You have won yourself a FREE Felicity Collection. Just send an email to ctmhoffice@closetomyheart.com with the “National Papercrafting Month Winner” in the subject line and your contact information and we will put it in the mail for you.
Leave a comment at the end of each daily posting For your chance to win. Comments will be accepted until 11:59 p.m. (MT) each day. Happy crafting!
Friday, January 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
I am loving all the screen names! Doe Ray me, super cute, and congratulations!
Congratulations Doe Ray Me! I too would love to have a Felicity Collection. Please pick me! Pretty Please!
Congrats! and, yes, i would love to win too!
Wow, this Felicity Collection is so pretty.
I would love to win!
Maryellen Webber
w_webber@yahoo.com
I have never been disappointed in the CTMH collections..Felicity is absolutely beautiful and yes...I would love to win too...... The Felicity Collection is right in line with the colors and hues that I like to use when scrapbooking....
Paula Stevenson
paula@chesterfield-ins.com
Thanks for the great tips and techniques. I really love this paper.
Congrats! I LOVE this collection!!!
Aqua and yellow, and pink are my favorite colors! The pictures I scrap are happy. These colors represent the happiness in my life. I'm enjoying scrapping for my youngest Granddaughter Morgan age 28 month!SandySec57@aol.com
Its hard for me to decide which colors are my favorite...I will keep changing my mind each time I see another perfect combination! That's another reason that I loVe CTMH...because I barely have to make those decisions! Thanks again CTMH!
I just joined the family of Close To My Heart and this the best experience. My first part was over 400.00 Can't wait to finish my course's. The paper is fabulous! Veronica
l just luv this paper. it goes with anything
and its not for girls only.
pamela morales
ninipam12@swbell.net
Post a Comment