I am a bit of a tool junkie, but if I have to pick just one, I'd pick my CTMH micro scissors. I have other scissors, but I always reach for those ones first because they are super sharp and better for detailed cuts.
You have won yourself a FREE Felicity Collection. Just send an email to ctmhoffice@closetomyheart.com with the “National Papercrafting Month Winner” in the subject line and your contact information and we will put it in the mail for you.
Leave a comment at the end of each daily posting For your chance to win. Only a few opportunities remain! Comments will be accepted until 11:59 p.m. (MT) each day. Have a splendid day!

2 comments:
I agree, Lorinda. Those are sharp, just right for getting around circles and such. Congratulations for winning the Felicity collection. Enjoy it! Nanceeq in CO
Say I love you to your children and grandchildren as much as you can. Sometimes it will be the last. I too lost a child, my daughter and 2 six year old grandchildren. They were killed in an automobile accident 2 1/2 years ago. Scrapbooking has been my refuge. I think about them all the time, christmas, valentines, their birthdays. Any time I would have done something for them. By the grace of God I still have my sanity. I cherish the pictures and memories that I have of them, and a beautiful 13 year old that was not in the car at the time.
Post a Comment