Saturday, January 16, 2010

January 16: Felicitous Friendships

Thelma, Gladys, and Edna are stranded on a desert island. They find a genie's lamp and agree they’ll each get one wish.

Thelma and Gladys both wish they were at home.

Edna then says, “Gee, I'm kinda lonely ... I wish my friends were here.”

Good friends are priceless, aren’t they? Do you have friends celebrating National Papercrafting Month with you? How are you celebrating? Tell us to be entered for a chance to win the National Papercrafting Month Felicity Collection. Check back tomorrow to see if you’re the lucky winner!

159 comments:

Unknown said...

We will get together twice a week to work on the holidays. Fun, fun, fun...

Trishkj said...

I launched an email information campaign and am hosting drawings during the campaign to reward my customers for reading my daily emails. AND, we are having 2 coffee crops during the month - had one already last month and it went great. I make cappucino and we crop together while enjoying our cappucinos! What fun!

Kerri W said...

I have organized my "crap" room and now it is my "scrap" room! This was not easy since my space is very limited and It also doubles as the home office. Now I can actually find paper to enjoy NPCM!

Unknown said...

I have started a monthly crop day at my house... tomorrow is our first. I am super excited to sit with friends and family and share ideas.

Simonetta Bois (Simmie) said...

I am celebrating by creating a blog, "trying" to post LOs on the Artwork board for the first time, and really giving my LOs my all. I'me finally back in the groove of things and am very excited with my new LO's not to mention creating a blog! I'm HAPPY!

Jessica said...

I'm part of a monthly craft club. We take turns hosting and coming up with the project. It's great to learn new skills and make new things and of course hang out with friends!

Laura said...

I joined a card making and scrapbooking group to make friends outside of my line of work. It is great to get together with people and spend some time with them and we don't talk about work at all.

Laura

Danny, Loretta and Max said...

I'm working on my 7 month old's first Christmas!!

Loretta

Anonymous said...

We got together for a 6 hours scrap session. We shared good food, good memories, and lots of different techniques and ideas. A wonderful way to begin the month! Maybe at our February gathering, we'll all have ideas using Felicity! :) Michelle LB

Unknown said...

I used to have a couple of friends that got together once every 3 months or so to sb and we had a great time! With life changes, time restraints etc, it seems that we don't get to do that anymore. I do miss that, and am thinking that 2010 should be the time to get back together.

Anonymous said...

I am part of a scrapbooking club that meets once a month, and I always look forward to scrappin' with my friends who love the same hobby as I do.

Gina Stockfisch

Nicole Steele said...

I'm playing along with a virtual scrapbook weekend of challenges at a stamping site. My friend came over yesterday to do some with me, but I can't scrapbook with other people, so we ended up talking for 6 hours! But today and tomorrow (except for church) I'm scrapping alone while my husband takes over dinner, bedtime, etc. with our 3 girls.

Rachel said...

I am hosting a papercrafting night every month for friends. Whether they scrapbook or make cards or whatever the point is getting together to enjoy each others company and BE CREATIVE!!!

Anonymous said...

I get together once a month with a great group of scrappers. We have alot of laughs! I don't know what I would do without these gals! :)

Crystal Pledger said...

I have a group of friends that are in my Hostess club and I love getting together and scrappin! We get together at least once a month.

Kim Kelley said...

I think it would be so much fun to go to my Consultant's monthly crops, but it seems I always have schedule conflicts! I really need to slow down so I have time for this; it's such a great way to bond with friends.

Tami said...

I am celebrating by sharing my passion for scrapbooking with my children. My oldest daughter has been attending scrapbooking nights with me and we have been working on her baby-to-be album for her own daughter that is due this spring. I am also working on scrapbooking with my youngest two daughters for Girl scouts. We are making personal pages to keep and cards to send too our troops overseas. Even my boy’s scrapbook using the Simple Snapshots, Journaling prompts, Stickease. Not only do I get the opportunity to craft with my children, but also I get to spend precious time with them.

Nicole said...

I am working on catching up on some scrapbooking, I just got the new things that I ordered this week! Also, My friend and I are getting together on our day off on Monday to scrapbook.

LARAINE said...

My friend, who also happens to be my CTMH consultant, is sending a daily info email in January and is having drawings for my friend, Penne..LOL. We are getting together twice a month for "coffee crops." It's so much fun to scrap with friends. Now all I want to do is scrap, scrap, scrap! One of my friends won the Felicity Collection. That is so exciting!

Anonymous said...

Even if this is national crafting month, I celebrate every month when I get together with my friends to scrapbook! Introducing them to Felicity was SO much fun! They loved it!

Danica

Unknown said...

I LOVE our weekly Friday evening crops. What a wonderful time to relax, socialize and get caught up on our scrapbooks!

Unknown said...

A fellow consultant and I are teaming up to host a Felicty Collection workshop! It is so nice to get together with women just to play. Before I started papercrafting I missed that time to just relax and be me and not all the myriad hats we often wear as adult women!!!! :)

Lorrinda said...

I'm celebrating National Papercrafting Month by making papercrafts for my non-crafty friends and family! They love receiving hand made gifts, and I am hoping to get them interested in trying it out with me.

Elaine Hollander said...

Not doing anything, might do to a scrapbooking day at the end of the month

Penne said...

My friends are definitely celebrating.

Jody said...

I'm celebrating by making Valentine's Day cards for all my friends and family. I also want to try and make cards for all my tea lady friends for their birthdays this year. So far, so good!

Karen said...

Monthly crop and time with the girls.. no better way to celebrate!

Carolann said...

...we try to get together as much as we can but now that the new year is here .... we need to get together...and make it happen!

Wendy K. said...

My friend and I are making it a point to get together more often to scrapbook.

Unknown said...

friends are trying to get together to scrap while the weather is wicked here!

Geri Conley said...

I get with my best friend every Sunday and we stamp and do papercrafting. She has a cricut and we always have projects.

qsogirl said...

my best friend and i scrapbook together frequently-- it's so fun that we share this hobby and can talk about it. when our husbands hear us, they just laugh. but we love it!

Unknown said...

I am just hoping for some quiet, alone time to finish a few projects. Of course, I always share the results of my work with my best friend, my sister.

Cheri Hill said...

We are going on a scrapbook retreat to the coast where we can all do our Felicity layouts together. They are so cute!

Debbie Taylor said...

The best part of being a CTMH Consultant is the relationships I have formed with my customers, who now are among my dearest friends. We scrap and talk and somewhere along the way, we have created wonderful deep and abiding friendships. The best way to scrap is with friends -- we just have extra incentive in January with NPCM and the bueatiful papers in the Felicity collection! Debbie

Elaine said...

I have a friend who comes over sometimes after we pick up our kindergarten students to have lunch and make cards. Tons of fun.

Haley D., the Inky Scrapper said...

Several friends are coming over next Saturday to create the Topstitch Workshop on the Go. Fun, fun!

Karen said...

My sister got me started scrapbooking by starting me off with CTMH products. Now we have so much more in common We celebrate by talking about new products available and share layouts and cards that we have made.

Parchey Family said...

I do not have many friends in my current location who share my passion for papercrafting. However I talk to my best friend in NY pretty much everyday and papercrafting always finds a way into our conversation. Angie

sgoodbrand said...

My friends and I get together once a month on a Friday evening, kidless and husbandless to work on whatever projects we feel like!! So much fun!!

Guiselle said...

I"m working on scrapbooking our family christmas eve and christmas day of 2009

Anonymous said...

I really enjoy the club get togethers, monthly classes at the Senior Center and Workshops on the Go with my CTMH consultant and other paper crafters.

Unknown said...

I will be attending a crop on Friday and Saturday. Papercrafting and being with friends, what fun.

Barb K

Anonymous said...

I will just be going to my monthly stamp group on Monday :)

Kelly S. , Ferndale MI said...

Well, I am cropping on Jan 30th at a crop, but I don't know anyone! Then, I am cropping at a scrapbooking weekend in February with a bunch that I have been going with for years. I think I need to make a resolution this year to get together monthly with friends to get more done!

Anonymous said...

I am cropping this weekend. I'm making a real effort to complete my projects. This is my stress releiver.

Nancy - Oklahoma

ilovepink said...

I am celebrating by trying to complete an entire scrapbook! Although I am doing so on my own, it is so relaxing and fun!

cherylmp said...

I just organized my new scrapping area in our second home--what fun! I am working on scrapping the photos of our grandson's summer visit. It is so much fun to see the books grow with each addition of pages. I haven't found anyone to scrap with yet here in TX-- guess I'll have to look......

Denise said...

I have been recovering from surgery so have not been much this month for real crafting. I have been able to be up a bit now and have started the organizing. I have also started my youngest 12 year old baby album. I am working on the bling for about the forst 20 pages!

Denise Wells
mamascollections@aol.com

Kristi said...

I am stamping, today in fact, with a friend. We are planning on doing cards!

Scrappin' this and that said...

That's one of the main reasons I became a consultant... I wanted to continue getting together with friends! I have 3 friends in particular that I scrap with al lthe time: Annette, Emily and Beth! I love those girls!

Amy Ulen said...

My friends and I are cropping all day Monday...we all purchased Felicity and cardstock packs that we are splitting. It will be fun to see what we all come up with using the same kit!

Paige Dolecki said...

My monthly playgroup crops and cardmaking workshops are things I look forward to every couple of weeks. They are a chance for me to spend time with my good friends as well as meet new friends who enjoy getting crafty! I've strengthened friendships and met wonderful people I never would have found in my regular network through papercrafting. I call them my business blessings!

Paige

Unknown said...

We're getting together to crop all weekend long later this month.

Unknown said...

I've met a new group of friends who have love scrapbooking/paper crafting as much as I do and we get together 2-3x per month (not everyone comes every time, of course but when you can)...we meet on the 1st Fridays, 3rd Saturdays and 5th Sundays (when there is one). It's fun. The common denominator with all of us is our love of scrapbooking and papercrafting! We meet in the back room of one of two Denny's Restaurants...they take care of us for meals and drinks so no one has to make anything or go on any runs for food and we have plenty of space to spread out. It's a wonderful afternoon/evening with papercrafting friends!!!!!

Celeste Hull said...

I am in the process of setting up two different crop nights for this month.  I am working on my workshops from the new Idea Book. I want them finished by the end of the month.  I also just finished two, two page layouts and have finishing touches left on another 2 page layout. 

KellyC said...

A group of us from church get together on a monthly basis to work on two-page scrapbook layouts or a card exchange. Not sure if we get more work accomplished or more talking, but we have a blast.

CathyCrafts said...

I attended a worshop last night with old and new friends ~

glenda said...

I am going to a crop on January 30th. While I do not know anyone attending this one, I have made some good friends at past crops. It was at the first crop I went to that I learnt about Close to my Heart and did a make and take with the representative. I was very impressed and added stamping to my scrapbooking.

Lora said...

I attend month workshops. I am also getting several project ready to begin working on.

Unknown said...

My mom and sister are coming over next Sat for an all day, KID FREE, crop!!

Rachel Carter said...

Friendships are priceless my best friend and I have been friends since the 6th grade. No matter what happens we will always be here for each other.

Tara said...

Well I am actually sad to say that my best friend that I always got together with to be crafty and scrap and make cards with just moved back to Utah from Arizona. I am already missing those times we got together and made stuff. And yes, good friends are priceless. But I do go to a monthly scrap club and make a layout each month also.

shena84 said...

A friend and I are making a baby book for her sister. I am so excited to help her make this.

Cindy_K said...

I will be getting together for a weekend crop with two of my daughters. They both got a cricut expression for Christmas and are excited to use them with CTMH papers.

Amy said...

I made an office out of my front room this week and keep the desk top clean so I can make my cards for my card club and hopefully start scrapbooking again!

Lori L said...

I've just had a lovely meal with some friends that I've know for over 10 years... lots of laughs, stories, and memories.

Unknown said...

I am fairly new to scrapbooking but I am looking forward to make friends and get together to scrap and have fun.

Anonymous said...

I thoroughly enjoy going to my CTMH consultant's house for our monthly meetings and all of the workshops she puts on. She does a fantastic job. Thank you Linda!! Laurie W. TX

Unknown said...

I get together with some friends to scrap or make cards about once a week if we can. I also have a friend that comes to visit from St Louis (I live in Arizona) and that whole week is nothing but crafting. The house has paper, ribbon, gems, glitter, stickers, powders of all sorts on the floor that seem to of gotten away from us. It is a fun time. We get so much done. She is coming in March-can't wait!

Cheryl said...

My friends and I use scrapbooking regularly as our excuse to get together. Whether we actually get anything done or whether we spend the whole time talking, it's always a great time!

Cheryl S. (WA)

Corrie said...

I will be starting my son's album. He is 6 weeks old and I don't want to forget the memories.

Michele said...

I just had a CTMH party with 10 friends!!!

Unknown said...

Monthly crop get-togethers are the best!

Denise G said...

Yes, I am going to a crop the end of the month... can't wait, we are making a little album!

Korine said...

My daughter's are my best friends. The oldest just got married and is working on her wedding scrapbook. I"m thinking a few Felicity layouts to help her out would be awesome!

Juliet A said...

The best way to celebrate is by making paper projects! I've just started to do inchies.

Anonymous said...

I have some friends and I who are working on catching up on scrapbooks on girls nights throughout the month.
alyssa@mayofamily.com

Lynaya said...

I have a friend who will coming to stamp with me next week. I have also started a scrapbook class, that is a lot of fun!

Traci said...

My husband is my best friend, so I'm celebrating National Papercrafting month with him, which means we hang out together in our family room whie I work on my paper projects and he does his works on his laptop. It works for us, and we're both happy.

Anonymous said...

My best friend got me started scrapbooking, and we have the most fun scrapping together. We are celebrating National Papercrafting month by going to our first Scrapbook Retreat in Gulf Shores, AL next weekend. Three whole days of scrapbooking, I can't wait!

Jenn said...

We're not doing anything different than normal - shopping, talking about crafting, and organizing lol!

Felicia C. said...

There is no better way to celebrate National Papercrafting month than to do it!! My girlfriends and I are having a "scrapbook Saturday." We will shop at our LSS have lunch then head to a crop night!! Woo Hoo!

Semi Granola Mom said...

My friends and I are celebrating by entering here everyday ;)
~C

Kelly said...

I invited all my friends to come over on the 9th and 23rd of January to scrapbook together all day and all night long. It was great to hear how their holidays were in person on the 9th. Cannot wait to see them again on the 23rd!

Manhattan Mandie said...

I'm cropping with good friends right now!

Me Again said...

I'm starting up what I hope will be a monthly crop so we can just relax, have fun with our projects, and chat.

Unknown said...

I'm going to be having a few friends over to scrap and share ideas.

Janette said...

I have been making home decor pieces and have been really enjoying that-- I also have a Scrapbook Club next week I am excited for!

kreativeimagination said...

I will be scrapbooking and making cards

monicac said...

I will be a vendor at a crop at the end of the month.

Lucia said...

I love CTMH products. Every chance I get I let people at work, when I go shopping and family know how well this product holds up. I am extremely satisfied with this but unforturnatly I am having financial problems and can't make orders at this time. The new felicity collection is beautiful and I hope they will have it in the future. Hopefully I can purchase it later on:)

Anonymous said...

I went to Mary's monthly crop in Springfield, Illinois on Jan. 10. She showed us the Felicity Collection! Wow, It is beautiful! I'm cropping my Christmas 09 pictures and backing them 1st with white background paper and then backing them again using the jingle paper paper pack and then to a 12 x 12 page. Mary gives us lots of support by bringing her paper to sell, inks to use, and idea books for insp1ration! Can't do much in this weather, so you might as well scrapbook! SandySec57@aol.com

CA-scrappin said...

Had a group of fifteen last night to make cards and post-it holders. Loved using the new papers I think veranda is my new favorite

Julie said...

Once a month we get together and play with paper and stamps. It's the highlight of my month and I can't wait until we can meet again.

Terrie Mathison said...

thinking about planning a monthly crop with my friends and hosting a CTMH party for my rep and close friend soon!

Tara said...

I am trying to get together with friends for a crop at our local scrapbook store!

Krista Heres said...

My best friend introduced me to scrapping and card-making. Unfortunately, she lives several hours away. We get together every three months and every other time we have a all-out scrap camp at my house. We spend the entire weekend making our Christmas cards, working on scrapbooks and chatting. I SO look forward to those times!

Jennifer said...

Got together last night with my regular scrap book buddies... plus one old friend and one new one!

Unknown said...

I am getting ready to do lots of pages with my daughter-in-law.

Teresa said...

Our monthly club made two cards: one with ruffled ribbons and paper piercing talked about on this board in the first week, and the other with a gathered flower. Fun!

Unknown said...

I scrap with my friends as often as we can. We have so much fun and learn from each other.

Anonymous said...

We are celebrating bt increasing our group of riday night scrapbookers.

vcr2008 said...

Life has been so busy this past few months that I have not been able to scrap & stamp. I have set today aside to search for online inspiration so I can get the creative juices flowing. This was the perfect place to stumble upon. Thanks!

Tammy Wynard said...

My scrapbook addicts, including my CTMH consultant are at a Scrapbook Rereat right now! Part of the priority is getting our pages done, but it is also time to spend together and catch up.

Scarlett said...

I am celebrating by organizing my scrapbooking supplies so that I'll be able to find what I need when I need it! :)

Shauna said...

I would like to start something up with my friends, such as a crop , but haven't. Maybe this month I will!

marlene said...

I just completed two days cropping with friends and I have a Friday night crop at my house on the 22nd.

Jamie Jay said...

We're celebrating by having a contest to see who can get the most layouts done! We are really catching up!

Michelle said...

I am hosting 2 workshops - one is using the Felicity Papers!

Anonymous said...

I have just had a class and our new club begins this month.
Carol

Anonymous said...

I'm celebrating by holding an all day crop for customers this month!
Stacey Gibbs

Anonymous said...

I have a scrapbook group that gets together once a month, my friend and I decided in 2010 we were going to get together once a week to scrapbook.

Anonymous said...

I'm celebrating my scrapping with my mother. We do make a great team. :)

Michelle H. said...

I am celebrating by organizing my craft room! Once that is done, it will be much easier for me to spend time creating, and enjoying the wonderful products I own!

Anonymous said...

I've joined a CTMH club and I'm trying to start up a "scrap night" at my house for my mom, sis, sis in law and myself. I tried it last year but we didn't have the room really, this year is much better and more organized so I'm hoping it will take off!

Brandy Pitre said...

cropping with my favorite group of scrappers tomorrow! The only way I can get anything done is with a group. So I can't wait until tomorrow!

Darlys said...

Whenever possible, my friends and I get together for a scrap night or Saturday scrap. We get together at least twice a month. Luvin it!

Unknown said...

Celebrating tomorrow with my good friend and her three kids- and yes, we will all be scrapbooking!

Susan Turnbull said...

I'm celebrating next week by helping my daughter put together her first - non-school project - scrapbook together. She picked indiana corn blue for her book and I'm letting her choose 3 of my paper packs.

Joy said...

Cropping with good friends is the best way to celebrate - we inspire each other and get lots of projects done!

Anonymous said...

Getting together with friends to put together Lynn

Barbra Otten said...

We're actually going to go into February to celebrate. On February 7th we're having a non-Superbowl crop.

Unknown said...

I am trying to scrapbook as much as possible! I look forward to our workshop nights - it's fun to put together the layouts and cards, but even more fun to catch up with the other women who are there.

Debbie Tuggle said...

It was friend who introduced me to Close To My Heart and our friendship has grown plus I've gained many others, too!

Nathan Jay said...

I've been attending workshops this month with our group. We've been getting so much done...I think I'll keep this momentum up for the entire year.

Heidi said...

I started a weight loss contest with my husband and when I win I get my scrapbook room! IKEA here I come!

Shannon said...

good times celebrating, and fun to scrapbook and celebrate!
Shannon

Nicole Jay said...

Our family is making Valentine's already to hand out in school and to friend's. This is a big project since we have to make so many! It is fun.

Victoria De Leon said...

I am attending a large crop in my area on the 30th month, as well as trying to make all of our cards for the year, and I am also planning a workshop for my group that meets once a month.

Shirley said...

My friends and I are having an "all day" scrap session this coming Saturday, which will include the Caboodle project kit. We will each bring a dish to share for lunch and then order a pizza for dinner. We have so much fun when we are together working on our various projects!

triciagall said...

We scrapbook together...alot!! I'm glad I have her as my friend. Her scrapbooking is very inspiring to me. Thanks girl!

Anonymous said...

We get together for Scrap-n-chat!

Anonymous said...

I'm trying to spend the month showing my friends new techniques and trends.

aggie said...

I'm just trying to find time to scrap with friends! January is usually a busy month for me, but I am making the time to be creative.

Randy said...

my crafty friends and I all have our birthdays in January. So we are creating a scrapbook for each other this month.

Danelle said...

I'm not celebrating in any "official" way, but enjoying getting back to my clubs (after taking December off) and sharing all of the wonderful new products with them. There's so much to ooh and ahh over!! :)

GramMe said...

Just got back from my daughters---she's the one who introduced me to papercrafting!

Mary

Vickie Alcorn said...

Celebrated today with a Grandmother's Club from church that meets monthly to scrapbook... Eventhrough I'm not a grandmother they allow me to join them. Great group of ladies that just this past year started scrapbooking, it exciting to see how their individuals styles have developed. They do a 8 am - 2 pm event.

Will also be celebrating with another great group of ladies on Friday night for a 6 hour crop and dinner.

Unknown said...

After many months of neglecting my craft room, I'm planning to spend most of tomorrow in there getting myself reaquainted with my wonderful scrapping supplies!

Cindy Vernon said...

I don't really have a lot of scrapbooking friends but I just got back from a scrapbook expo and I feel inspired!

Mardi said...

How exciting! I celebrated by created a two page layout!

Margy said...

I used to host a biweekly Stamping Fun Day at a local community room, usually attended by 4-8 friends depending on schedules. That was fun, but a lot of work. Then my daughter grew up and moved on, and her bedroom became my stamping room - woohoo! Now I invite one stamping buddy at a time to come play with me, and that's fun, too!

Dawn said...

A great group of friends and I celebrated National Papercrafting Month today with an all-day crop and I also taught them the Topstitch Layout workshop where we made 6 great pages together. Woo hoo! I so love crafting with my friends!!! Thanks for giving us a reason to celebrate today!

Debbie said...

I am celebrating National Papercrafting Month by taking lots of pictures to start of the new year. My best gifts to family friends always includes photos with some time of papercrafting project.

laura said...

i am celebrating national papercrafting month by dedicating myself to complete current albums, make cards, and organize my papercrafting supplies.

Myra Grodzuik said...

At the end of January I am having an open house with 27 pages made with the Felicity paper pack to show off and I have about 3 groups of lady's who are starting up hostess groups! So I have a lot of friends who are celebrating National Paper Crafting Month with me!!

Stefani said...

I love the joke on today's post!! I would be Edna! :) lol

I just wanted to say thank you - I was chosen as a winner last week. I just got Felicity in the mail....WOW. It is beautiful. I don't scrapbook {100% cardmaker!!}, so I wasn't sure how those die cut papers could work for me. But the project sheet you included is AWESOME! I can't wait to try the cards using that wonderful die cut paper! The whole set is AMAZING and I just can't say thank you enough! I LOVE CTMH!
p.s. don't pick me today!! :)

Gretel said...

I spent today at a Scrapbooking Expo with my friend who introduced me to CTMH. It was great sharing CTMH with others and one gal even requested info on becoming a consultant. I got home and found out I was yesterday's winner in your Felicity contest. Thank you CTMH!

Lauren said...

My monthly workshop group and I are making mini albums out of our Felicity papers -- and I've used all mine, so I really need to win another set!! :-)

I really love working with this paper... versatile enough for any theme we want to create with!

JoanneR said...

I'm scrapbooking with friends next week.

Lya Lin said...

Celebrating by creating more different and intrigate papercrafts by my own.
This set is just so versatile!

Crafty Stamper said...

There are a group of us that are HUGH "twilight" fans. We are getting together to play the "scene it" twilight game. I sent out invitations along with tags that must be presented for entry to the party. These tags need to have 10 reasons why the love the twilight series. I will take a picture of each person, which will be included in a scrapbook layout 10 reasons why we all love twilight. All of the products will be from CTMH. I can't wait.

Janet's Joy said...

I was just at a stamping party last night with some of my scrappy friends. Of course there was lots of food and laughter involved!

Gina @ MoneywiseMoms said...

I'm hosting a Girls' Night In this month with a bunch of friends so we can reconnect in the New Year. We're bringing all our paper scraps to make some Vday decorations.

SAR girls said...

I have lots of online friends that are celebrating this month!! Contests & challenges abound!

Julie said...

Funny, but my good friends don't scrapbook. I love them anyway.

purplrags said...

three freinds and i will be cropping sat then entire day and night we plan for breakfast lunch and dinner we draw strengths from each other and have loads of laughs. it's a great time when we can get off steam and see the wonderful pages we accomplish in the meantime. weoften do challenges amon ourselves but mostly we create create CREATE

Unknown said...

I'm celebrating by taking a vacation from scrapping this week to spend time in Florida with my daughter and new grandson.

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2009–2010 Celebrate National Papercrafting Month with Felicity!
All rights reserved worldwide. Downloading or copying this Web page or images therein is a violation of copyright.