
Now, you could certainly send this card to someone of the female persuasion. But frankly, papercrafters tend to have ten gazillion cards that could be sent to someone of the female persuasion. Not so with the man card. It can be tough to create something manly when so many papercrafting goods are…well, so cute. But once again, we’ve shown that it’s possible to use the Felicity Collection to produce a card you could send to a man without wondering if he’ll hurry and hide it so his buddies don’t see it. Oh happy day!
Time for our daily drawing for a free Felicity Collection papercrafting kit. Tell us about some unexpressed gratitude you feel right now. If you could blink your eyes and have a thank-you note magically written, stamped, and in the mail, to whom would you send it and why? Come back tomorrow to see if your comment was drawn.

158 comments:
I'd sent it to my sister, she's been a wonderful support always.
This would most certainly go to my husband - who by any standard is a brave man for some trials that he is enduring well. I am grateful for his example.
I would send my gratitude to my mother.
To a friend who is having a hard time right, just so she will know how much she means to me and how thankful I am for her friendship!
Gina Stockfisch
I would send it to my Aunt Linda. She is so thoughtful and always takes care of everyone else before herself. She has always been like a 2nd mother to me and I'm very greatful to have her in my life!
If possible, I would send a thank you card to God. My life is so blessed and I am just so thankful to Him for that.
I would say thank you to my DAD. He is always there when I need him for anything and everything.
I would send it to Marian K. Her and her husband believed in me when I had no where to go with a new infant. They took me in and our friendship still thrives 39 years later.
The world does not contain enough paper to make cards for all I have to be thankful for. How do I choose just one thing to name? Praise be.
I think it would be to my new friend who has helped so much in making the transition of our recent move soo much easier on me and the children. Jessica from Iowa
I would have to say to my husband. He has been a huge support while taking care of my dad for the past 2 years. I could not do it alone.
There are many friends that I could choose, but I think today it would be to my CTMH consultant. We are getting together at her house today to work on some layouts. She is always there to answer questions, or to help solve a problem. Always willing to share ideas and things she has crafted. She is a dear friend and I am glad she is one of mine.
I would send a thank you card to my friends in our CTMH scrapbooking group. I haven't attended our monthly scrap night for several months due to a back injury. I finally went last Saturday and they were so happy to see me. It felt so good to know I had been missed! Good friends are hard to find! These ladies are wonderful!
I would send a thanks to my mother and say all of the things that I should have said growing up!
I would send a thank you card to my mom. She is very supportive of everything I do, and a wonderful person!
I have a dear friend who is always there for me no matter what - she is first on my list to get a card this week!
I would send it to my mom. She has always been there for me no matter what my choices in life have been.\\
A heartfelt thank you would go out to everyone who has ever been a positive influence to me, my children, or my family. Goodness can never be appreciated enough!
I can't wait to receive my kit to make all the cards!!
The inventor of milk chocolate. Goodness knows it's gotten me through so many bad days. :)
It would be for my new born son. It would say my life is now complete with him in it and that "life" is the most precious gift of all.
I would send it to my friend Kim. We have been friends since early school days. Now we are both 46 years old and live a good distance from each other. She is always thinking of me in so many ways. She never forgets an occasion in my life. I am blessed to have such a thoughtful and caring friend.
to my Aunt who was there for me when I was just 17 and my Mom died. She took me in so that I wouldn't have to move far away from my friends and the only life I had ever known. I didn't show much gratitude back then but I WAS so grateful and still am to this day! She died a few years ago and sadly I never got to tell her how much she meant to me or to say thank you.
To a few of my friends who have been there for me always and especially currently during my difficult times.
Because it was magically sent, I'd send it to my stepmom who died in a car crash over 10 years ago. I miss her so much and she made such an impression in our lives.
I would send it to my husband, Ron. He is always doing "little things" to let me know he loves me. I think sometimes I take these for granted and this would be a perfect way to let him know how special I really think he is.
Emily
To my Mom - for all she has done, is doing and will do. Sometimes it is so easy to take our loved ones for granted. They won't always be there so love them while you can!
I'd send a thank you to my mother. Now that I'm a mom, I realize the sacrifices she made for her children.
To my best friend, Lori. She is always there when I need her and has this amazing way of knowing just what I need.She is like a sister, kind hearted, fun to be with and honest someone you can truley trust and always count on. As a matter of fact I think I will make her a card and tell her how wonderful she is and if I am lucky enough to win a paper pack I will definitely share it with her as we both love scrapbooking and it is something we usually do together.
TLB
I'd be torn between sending a thank you card to my son who picked such a lovely, supportive wife or to send it to my daughter-in-law of just a little over a year who is so supportive of my son as he serves in Iraq.
At first I thought I would send one to my husband....he is always there for me and always has been.....but I tell him how thankful I am everyday.....so on second thought...I would send one to my daughters.....they have both grown into exceptional women, between the two there are 6 grandchildren.....they are always there when I need them and even when I don't.....they have grown to be more than daughters...they are two of my best friends....I am very lucky....very lucky indeed.
Paula Stevenson
To my wonderful husband who allows me to spend as much money and time as I want playing with my scrapbooking and stamping supplies....even though he frequently teases me that I could open my own store.
I would thank my husband for getting his butt out of bed every morning and going to work! Thanks for letting me stay home with our girls and for being such an awesome daddy ♥
To my husband and girls - they are so sweet and wonderful
I would thank my mother. She has been gone for over 30 years and I know that I didn't really tell her how much I loved and appreciated her when she was here.
I own a huge debt of gratitude to my older sister. She has always been there for me but was exceptionally supportive during my breast cancer and has been keeping her eye on me ever since. I have sent her little cards and such but it never seemed like enough so I make her little goodies too some times. I don't know how I would have handled it all without her, She's the best!
I would thank my daughter. It has been wonderful raising her as she has made it so easy--no terrible two's, no awful teenage days and in a few months she will be out of high school and ready to go out into the world and begin college and her future. I love my son too but he was more of a challenge to raise which makes me want to thank her all the more.
It is hard to single out one person out of all of the people in my life that I need to thank. Right now I am thinking of my husband for being patient and always supporting my scrapbooking hobby!
If i could, I would have a thank you card to my dear friend Robin. We had a chance to get together at her house yesterday and have lunch, which she graciously cooked for us. We hardly ever get a chance to catch up, with families, jobs, men, and oh yeah....life!! But we finally had a chance to steal some time for us and I would love to say thank you to her for that.
I'd send it first to my husband. Sometimes things haven't been easy around here - like when my very elderly and infirm mother had to live with us. He did things, without complaining or being asked, that I could hardly expect an actual son to do, let alone a son-in-law. It was a tough time for us, but he demonstrated beyond a doubt (not that I didn't already know it) that he is my true life partner. I would also send one to my grown step-daughter, who did what she could to help us during that very difficult time. She was there for me to cry on her shoulder, to drop everything and drive 1,000 miles to help me when my mom had surgery before she moved here, and to overall make sure I knew that she was not step family, but 100% family. To her husband, for always being there to help in his quiet way. And to my granddaughters, who - though this must have been kind of scary for them - showed their love in a million small ways.
I want to thank my supervisors at work for giving me the opportunity to get back into the work force.
I'd like to thank my babysitter who watches my two kids (ages 2 and 4). No amount of money can express what she has provided to my kids and my family for the past 3 years she has been with us.
Magically written notes?? Right on LOL, I would send one to my mum who has been so helpful in raising my kids. She spends a lot of time with them.. helps with carpooling, babysitting and even pays and attends their music lessons with them. What more can you ask for!??!
I would send a card of gratitude to my church famnily at Summit Bound for their prayers & encouragement through thick and thin with our family; and for making life such fun, like with our annual Life Adventures and sledding party and Supper Club and...Nanceeq in CO
I would send the card to the mother of a 9-year old child who died in October. It's hard to find the right words to express my sympathy for something so tragic.
I'd send a card to my mother-in-law. I'm so blessed to have a wonderful mother-in-law. I have a bad relationship with my mom but my mother-in-law has been like a second mom to me in every way from girl shopping days to helping me pick my wedding dress while her son/my fiance was overseas in Iraq.
My Mom and Dad...I feel so grateful for their constant love and support.
I would send that card to "my man" -- I don't tell my husband "thank you" for being you, often enough
I would send a thank you to my mother. When I was younger I wasn't always the best daughter, but she was ALWAYS a great Mother. She did everything for my siblings and I. Although, it may have seemed to go unnoticed, looking back her love and support are very obvious!
Thanks, Mom!
I'd send it to my Pastor's wife and good friend of mine, Melissa. To thank her for helping me with my son during some really struggling times he had. I believe with all my heart, if it wasn't for her and God's grace, he would of not been where he is today. She was a blessing to our family in a time where we thought all was lost. God sure knows who to put into your life when you need it.
I would send a card to my husband. He cooks ALL the time, works full time, is working on a master's degree and tries to spend time with me and our children. I try to remember to thank him, but sometimes I take it all for granted.
My mom just left after staying with us for a few days to help celebrate my son's birthday. She deserves a huge thank you for all the help she freely gives. It is nothing to her to wash up the dishes or help make party food or sweep the floor. Her birthday is coming - I should make a GIANT card.
To my best friend Wendy, she is ALWAYS there for me no matter what it is I need and she NEVER even hesitates when I need her to watch the kids or go somewhere, she just says OK. I am truly grateful for having her around, she is the only family that I have here and I dont think I ever tell her enough how much I appreciate her in my life.
I would send my gratitudes to my husband who always puts up with my shennanigans and supports me in whatever I decide to do. He is truly my very best friend, and I love him for his patience and good humor!
I need to make a card from my son's teacher! This is the first year that he has had a male teacher, and I have to say this man is the best!! He really cares for the kids 110%. My son just loves him and comes home very excited about the things he has learned in class. My son has always loved school, but is getting to the age that school stops being cool. I feel that this teacher has helped keep school fun and cool. He deserves a HUGE Thank You!!
I would send it to my friend Annie. She has been such a support to me.
This is funny -- I just mailed a heartfelt thank-you card today! ;) If I could have one magically appear, complete with the right words and heartfelt sentiments, I would send it to my husband for always being there, loving me for who I am, and making me a better person. Sometimes the feelings of the heart are the most difficult to articulate. Michelle LB
When I think of whom I would send a card, the most important ones would be my parents RIP, my sister and my husband. I would send it to them to make up for the many times I took it for granted that they knew how I felt about them, their guidance and their help without actually saying Thank You. Words cannot express how important it is to have someone in your life that gently listens and guides and words are important in conveying messages of thanks. Cards created just for them are a great idea!
This is actually something I think about everyday. I need to make a card, I need to make a card. This is an easy one for me. It would be my parents hands down. My husband is away right now and life has turned upside down. If it was not for my mom and dad helping me everyday I feel like I would truly be lost. To have 3 boys and work full time by myself right now, there love and support along with my kids is what gets me through the day. There is no card or enough words that could truly give the thanks I have for them. My mom is all the blood related family I have near me and without her, I dont know what I would do. She is the best mom anyone could ask for and more. So for that, it would definately be her and my step-dad.
Oh, this post is a good reminder for me that I need to write some thank you notes! If I could send one "magically" I'd probably send one to my mother, who died in 2003. I told her often how much I loved and appreciated her, but I'd do it again if I could. She knows, though...
so I need to get busy this evening and write some unmagical ones, and stamp/mail them myself!
I would definantly send it to my husband and say thanks for working so hard and so much for our family!
Wow...this is a tough one. I'd say my sis. She really did support and love me for who I am. She always loved when I'd send her cards, and I miss making them for her. She passed away in July 2008 and I am constantly thinking of things I could send her...but cannot. I'd send her a card that said thank you for allowing me to be me...and to loving me for who I am!
I would send a thank you to YOU for all these wonderful Felicity giveaways!
I would send it to my best friend, she is always there for me!! We have seen each other through the good, the bad and the ugly :) He son is being deployed soon for a second time. I know it's hard for her- but she always keeps her head up. I am so lucky that I have such a great friend.
I would send thank you cards to everyone who has expressed sympathy over the loss of my cat of 18 years last week. It was a heartbreaking week, and my friends and family allowed me to express grief for this important member of our family.
I would send one to my siblings! My best friends in the world! And even though we live a continent apart... we are closer now than ever!
My Mother was recently very ill and we weren't sure she was going to make it. I called on all my praying friends to help me in lifting her up in prayer. She was back on her feet in a week and is impoving every single day. I would send Thank You's to each one who took the time to pray for my Mother and believed in God's healing power.
I would send an encouragement card to my husband. This is his last week of work (the company that he has worked for the past 33 years is shutting down). He has always been such a support to me and our family. We are all trying to have him feel our support especially right now.
Thanks for the idea - I will surprise him tonight with a special card!
I would send a thank you to my older sister. She's 12 years older than I, and she's a wonderful role model for being a loving wife and mother. I definitely look up to her. She's about 2,000 miles away from me now so we aren't able to hang out together as we used to, but we still talk frequently. I love her very much!
I would love to sent it to everyone who is being so supportive to me and my family right now as my Mom is going through a resent diagnosis of Stage 4 metastatic lung caner. I don't feel like I will ever be able to thank them enough for their love, support, and prayers.
To my friends. They have helped me through a troubling summer and have been there for me during some medical crises. I feel like I can never repay them for their help and support.
To my husband. He helps with everything. One of my favorite things he does is prepare breakfast every morning for the entire family. It helps us all to get a good start to the day before work and school.
To my mother. She has done so much for me and I wouldn't be here today if it wasn't for her.
My birth mother deserves one. I have reconnected with her, thanks to my husband, but due to circumstances in her life I've tried not to inflict myself into her life although I know she still wants some connection with me. Anyway, I need to reconnect with her and remind her how thankful I am for the choices she made in placing me for adoption and to give birth to me sa well.
my note would go to my Husband... he is so wonderful, and does so much for me. he is my incredible support.
My sister. She's going through a hard time but always seems to be happy somehow. Her attitude stregthens me when I have my hard times.
I would send a note to my three former coworkers - for walking out on their jobs the day I got laid off for a stupid reason, and for becoming such great friends since that day.
I would send one to my husband.
He's having a hard time dealing with his ex wife regarding our having full custody of my two step kids. In spite of the stress that she creates for him, he's been able to keep an upbeat attitude and has been an amazing partner and support to me while we prepare for the birth of our first child together.
On top of all that, he's decided that he wants to adopt my daughter, who's biological father has chosen not to be involved in her life.
I would give him a card for just being such an amazing man.
I would make a special card for my husband who died too young, in appreciation for 37 years of marriage, three wonderful children and now 5 grandchildren.
My mom, she does so much and could never be thanked enough :)
~C
Although there are many people I could send a thank you card to, the one person I wish i could magically send one to is my paternal grandmother who is no longer around. Just today I had my students write thank you notes to their grandparents who they interviewed for a biographical essay. Sadly, one of the students just recently lost the grandfather who helped him just a few weeks ago(he wrote the thank you to his grandmother instead). Anyhow it made me think of the time I interviewed my grandnother ( over 30 years ago!!). I don't remember if I ever officially thanked her. Even though she has been gone for 25 years I still think of the time we spent together talking about her history.
I would send a thank you card to my mother. She is always there and taught me so much!
I am so grateful for my children and the time I have to spend with them. A thank you card doesn't really work for them since the oldest of the three is only 4, but I definitely should express more how grateful I am to be their mother.
I would send a thank you to my mom. She is always there for me & my 2 sisters. My mom will listen when we need an ear & give opinion when we need advice. We all have our own children & know mater how trying our kids my be mom always keeps us in focus with what truly maters & that is love & understanding. My mother truly is a miracle maker.
I would send one to my boss. If I need to take off for the kids, he always says "go ahead" and will ask if everything is okay. He also understands that some moments like award days or class parties or fieldtrips are so important for the kids as well as the parents and shouldn't be missed. I'm so thankful that I can be there for most of those special moments.
To my Mom and Sister, who are always helping me out even if I don't realize it at the time....Always helping out with my kids when my husband and I are at work.....and the is just 1 of hundreds of things they do.
Oh, my. I can't choose just one person. Our family has gone through (and is still going through) huge change in our lives in the past year or so. Our church family has rallied around us and given us the most wonderful support in so many different ways. We could never repay them or express our thanks adequately!
I would give one to my husband for just being the wonderful man that he is to me and our children. Also, to many people that are part of my daily and weekly life for all the little things they do that does not get recognized.
I would send a heartfelt thanks to my neighbour who from the day we moved in was there for me. She's always only a phone call away. Thanks.
First thought that came to my mind was my Mom..it would definitely go to her! We just had our fifth child and have been struggeling financially this winter ( my hubby plows for a living ) its been very difficult..she has been there for us in everyway imaginable.
So for my Mom..and lovely Thank You card would be perfect!Especially homemade!
I would give a big thank for my husband who has been a great support for me and my family. Because of his hard work I am allowed to stay home and care for our grandson and take care of my mom who has Alzheimers.
I would definetely send a thank you to my CTMH consultant and friend Sandy. She goes above and beyond to take care of us and to make sure we are taken care of and happy. From the goodie bags, door prizes, refreshments, to the perfect scrapbooking room. She is always thinking of us and I would want to send her a card to tell her thanks!
I think to my neighbors who have so wonderfully welcomed us into their neighborhood. We are so lucky to have such great neighbors!
I would send a thank you to my mother, father and sisters. they have always been there to help me out with my kids. I never have to worry about not having a babysitter, or calling into work when they are sick. One of them always comes to the rescue and helps me out.
I would send the note to my 91 year old grandmother. A few years ago she moved to live with my aunt. I have missed her so much and the time apart has caused me to reflect on what a wonderful grandmother she has been. I would thank her for being such a wonderful role model of unselfish love. She gave her life to take care of her family. She took care of her husband and raised 7 children. She took care of me and my sister after school. When two of my aunts were dieing of cancer she cared for them until they passed away. She always had a tender smile and funny jokes to tell in English and Spanish. She would cook for our WHOLE family every Sunday after church. I never heard her complain about any hardship was facing. I would thank her for being an excellent role model and for loving me.
My mom beacuse she's also my best friend. I'd say thanks for all she does for me.
I would send gratitude to my brother and his family, they hosted me and three little puppies this past weekend and it was wonderful.
I would send it to both of my parents.
i'm thankful every day for so many people in my life and wish i could express my gratitude toward them daily. just to name a few my parents, my husband, kids, and people i do business with. maybe i should write a blog!!!
I would send it to my mother. She is the most amazing woman I know, she puts up with me! And most times a simple thank you is not enough for all she has done for me.
To my mom,
I am so grateful for your selfless help. You have been here for 5 weeks (and still have 2 more to go) helping out with my new bundle of boy and my 3 1/2 year old daughter. You have done the dishes and bottles too many times to count, watched cartoons for 12 hours straight for endless days, played "dress up" and "doctor" for hours at a time, changed many poopy diapers and let me snooze on the couch so that I am rested for the long night ahead of me!! I am so grateful for you and your help. Thank you and I love you!!!
Love, Shauna
My friend Julie who watched my son this morning so my Husband and I could have our first marital counseling session together.
My husband. He has been so busy lately, I want him to know that it isn't going unoticed.
I really should send a thank you card to my sister - when she came for the holidays, she helped so much, with the cooking and the cleaning, I felt like my main gift from her was a week of maid service!
I would thank my sweet friend who took over my job when I decided to quit and stay home with my two kids. She is doing a wonderful job and I am so proud of her!
Loretta
My husband, he puts up with all my crafting stuff in his computer room and also helps me with all my stuff when I go to crops.
To my husband - he's being such a great father and helper of my everyday tasks. Just can't thank him enough.
:)
Love ya!
This Man-Card is perfect for me today! Yesterday I ran into a family I hadn't seen for several years at a restaurant. When they left, the dad brought me a gift certificate from the restaurant for something I did for them years ago - very unexpected and unnecessary, but it made my day! Who says there's no free lunch? :)
To my husband, he has always been there and supported my creative expressions.
To my children just to let them know how complete they make my life! I am so greatly blessed beyond measure and I know that I do not tell them nearly enough as to how grateful that I was chosen to be their mom!!!!
Well, my Christmas thank yous are still sitting here, so I'd like to have those magically done--LOL! I would also send thank yous to my family, especially my hubby, and the parents of my students who are so supportive, and the other teachers I work with. The list goes on. I am blessed to have so many thoughtful, caring people in my life :)
I'd want to send 2 cards. Bernie and Kevin offered to take my hand to help me cross the ice covered parking lot to my building. I can't thank them enough! SandySec57@aol.com
I would send a note to my friend Ruth Ann who recommended me for the job I just started today!
I recently found out that my mom's best friend has a malignant tumor on her spine. Although I don't know her that well, I just felt like I had to do something for her. So, I made her a beautiful card that simply said "Hugs." As I think about her, I realize how truly awesome my life (and all life) is and I am so grateful to have healthy kids and a fulfilling life. If I could write a card right now it would be to may husband and kids to say that I LOVE MY LIFE!
monimorg@sbcglobal.net
I would have one sent to my daughter telling her how thankful I am that she is always there for me.
It would have to go to my Mother-In-Law Marie for making the best Christmas present ever for my children. A scrapbook of their late father that covers his babyhood all the way to his university years. We all love it! Truly a moment of 'preserving memories' that are so dear to us.
I would send it to my sister telling how thankful I am that she is always there for me.
Nancy - Oklahoma
I would have to say thank you to Mary for working so hard to get our house listing going so fast.
Denise Wells
mamascollections@aol.com
I would send it to my husband for working tons of overtime and still getting the laundry caught up - and still coming home to play hide and seek with the kids before they go to bed.
If I could send a pretty handmade card, it would be to my boss. Karen is the most humble, hard-working and forgiving person I have ever known. We work in medical administration and Karen gives so much of herself to our patients, to our internal staff and to external agencies. Karen's motto is..."Because kindness matters" and she lives that motto daily. She does simple things, like saying hello to our beneficiaries, or going to bat for our veterans or their families when fighting for medical benefits for them and always has a smile for everyone, no matter what meeting she was just in or task she has ahead of her...she always stops to speak to everyone. She truly has a heart of gold and she gives beyond measure. I never tell her enough how much I appreciate her nor what a wonderfully positive influence she has had on me and my life.
Well, today would of been my dads 82nd birthday and I am missing him so much today. He's been on my mind all day. I'd tell him how much I still love him and miss him!
And there are several amazing crafty ladies that have been my lifeline and I appreciate them with my heart and soul!
To my husband for allowing me to spend as much money on my scrapbooking supplies and puts up with me staying in my craft room for hours at a time crafting away. He is wonderful!!
I am thankful for my family, they mean a lot to me. Although, I do tell them this, I can never say it enough.
I would send this to my husband, who is always there to pick up dirty diapers left around :)
To all my hostesses for graciously letting me into their homes.
To my husband for encouraging me to do a scrap room overhaul this past week! It's so much more functional, thanks honey!
I would sent a card to my parents. They always work so hard and are such a blessing in my life.
~to thank my two daughters for being such amazing young women
I have to pick just one?
Love the card by the way.
Chris R. from Iowa
To God for always sending me subtle reminders when I need them (or He feels I need one) and he sent me one this AM.
Thanks to my awesome boys for making me so happy everyday.
Great card idea...keep them coming the masculine card ideas are truly hard to come by.
I would say my Husband, Mom, and my little Brother. They all have been there for me. With out them it would be hard sometimes. I love you guys.
I would send one to my dear friend who has so graciously offered to be at my house at 6:45 each morning to help me out in a difficult time. Such generous gestures floor me! Thank you to a true friend!... big hugs to you...
I would send a thank you to my boys. They are two and three years old. And although too little to understand, they have taught me more about life, love, patience, and humor than anyone else!
I would send the Thank You to a member of the Canadian Forces serving in Afhanistan or Haiti.
I'd send one to my daughters, who love me unconditionally every day, even when I am far from being the perfect mother I wish I could be!
Stacy D. Breidenbach
To my husband for perseverance, patience, understanding, love and humor. Aw, heck - guess I'll go run downstairs and kiss the guy! Does it count if I do it with a stamp in my hand?
Paige
I would send a thank you to my mom up in heaven. Thank you mom for being so terrific. I new I had a great mom but as time goes by and I'm a mom I realize it is one of the hardest things in the world to be a super mom like you. Tomorrow is you birthday Happy Birthday I love and miss you.
I am totally grateful for my mom who is here helping out as I just had a new baby a week ago!!
I'd send it to my best friend. We've been friends since we were kids, long enough that thank-yous aren't really ever needed. I don't think I could ever thank her enough for all the times she's been there for me, so if someone else could write the perfect thank you card, I'd be very grateful!
My husband got a job in Midland, TX (we live in Seattle) and was leaving today. We were having a rough weekend anticipating having to say goodbye, but we were given a random act of kindness on Sunday when we picked up our U-Haul. The manager there was so sweet and gave us a discount since my hubby just graduated school and we don't have a lot of extra money right now. It was just a little thing, but brightened our weekend a little. :)
I would send it to Jeanette Lynton for starting CTMH. What great products! If not for CTMH, I most likely would not be scrapping my grandchildren.
I would send a thank you to my niece Sarah who took 2 months of her life to devote to her grandfather as he was ill at home. She had just finished her Physician's Assistant program and decided to do this for her grandpa before job hunting. He passed away last week and we had the funeral today.
I think I would send a thank you to my girls bus driver for picking them up every morning and driving them home from school. He is a older male bus driver and he gave my girls little presents before Christmas. He gave one a box of crayons and one a slinky. It was really cute.
I would thank everyone that has helped me for the past two days.
I would love to give it to everyone I know. I feel that all my friends and family deserve a thank you for all they do for me!
I would blink my eyes and send a thank you to my husband who still calls me his bride after almost 43 years! He's always been so supportive of all my dreams and ambitions.
I'd say thank you to Amy Adams, one of my best friends. She is always such a constant friend, no drama at all. It is awesome!
I'd say thank you to my husband for all he does. He is the BEST and I am truly blessed to have him.
I would send it a friend who paid it forward to me today, for which I would like to extend a little graditute!
Cortney H. in WA
I can think of several. 1st would be Mom in heaven. For all she did to help support me. My husband, friends & downline. Karen
I would send a thank you card to my dad. He has done so much for me, helping me through the difficult time of me losing my husband in a car accident.
To my friends that encouraged me to start a business and follow my bliss!
I wish to thank from the bottom of the heart the my dear husband, to me with it so it is good, it in all supports me, it the best, kindest person, I so am glad that it simply is!!!
I would send it too my sister because she's always willing to lend a hand.
My Mom because even though we live close we don't get to see each other often and she does so much for my family but i sometimes dont give as much back
Oh, how to have a card made in a blink of an eye! It would definitely be addressed to my Grandpa- I miss him so much and just want him to know I am thinking of him. As many of my other letters to him include, I would be sure to tell him again how much he means to me and how many lessons and wonderful things he has taught me through the trips we have taken together. In fact, I think I will make a card today to send him :-) But it will be one without the metal embellishments ("Darn post office always rips the envelope with all those 'nailheads' on the card!" as he says)! Happy Crafting!
Post a Comment