Thursday, January 7, 2010

Let's Give a Hear-Hear to Our Daily Winner!

Three cheers to Fran who posted on January 6, 2010 at 2:49 PM.

You have won yourself a FREE Felicity Collection. Just send an email to ctmhoffice@closetomyheart.com with “National Papercrafting Month Winner” in the subject line and your contact information. we will put a Felicity Collection in the mail for you right away.

Want a kit for yourself? Just leave a comment at the end of each daily posting and you will be automatically entered. Comments will be accepted until 11:59 p.m. (MT) each day. Hooray!

20 comments:

Becky said...

Congratulations Fran! You must be so excited to be getting this pretty paper to play with.

Jill Alexander said...

Hi Kathy,
The recipe holder is so so cute!!!!! I will be following the tutorial for that one real soon. Thanks so much for sharing your talents with the rest of us.
Jill Alexander, Vail, AZ

Jill Alexander said...

Congrats to Fran for winning the neat felicity paper!!! You lucky duck!!!
Jill Alexander, Vail, AZ

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love the Feliciy paper collection! I want to get it so bad so that I can make the recipe book and card that CTMH have shown us. My husband has loose recipes all over the kitchen, and once I saw the recipe book I knew right away I wanted to make one. Thank you for the wonderful ideas CTMH!

Katy said...

Congratulations, Fran...isn't Jeanette so GIVING!!! Have fun playing with your new Kit!!!

PT said...

For me...true happiness is inner peace and I have that when surrounded with family and friends. Another great way to make me happy of course, is being able to spend time doing what I enjoy to do...and that course is my crafts. To be able to sit down and create is so fullfilling for me.

L. Brown said...

Close To My Heart has the most beautiful papers! Congrats to the lucky winner!

Anonymous said...

Hi Everyone! Thank you SO much. I can't wait to start crafting : ) And yes, Jeanette and CTMH are very giving. Thank you, again.

Kim said...

Happiness to me is sitting with my two boys on either side of me and looking at the scrapbooks documenting our lives. Remembering camping trips, christmas's past, 1st day of school, our disney trip. Five books (and counting) full of wonderful memories for us to enjoy, we never tire of looking at them together.

TRACY said...

HI EVERYONE AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!! WHAT A GREAT WAY TO START THE NEW YEAR, WINNING SOME AWESOME PAPER. CONGRATS FRAN.

Fran Guerra said...

Hi everyone and Happy New Year! I am excited about getting started with the new year and all my projects.

LaraRaymond said...

Since being introduced to CTMH 3 years ago by my sister-in-law I'm back intouch with my creativity and self. Mommies tend to loose themselves for a bit with children. Thank you CTMH for making MY LIFE and MEMORIES so beautiful.

kathrynmoffatt said...

CONTRATS FRAN! HAVE FUN WITH YOUR KIT. I HOPE I CAN BE THE NEXT LUCKY ONE!!!

Fran Lausch said...

Cropping for a weekend with the girls, is something that makes me very happy. It's a nice time to take a brake from the rest of life, and yet I feel like my family is with me, since I always am scrapping their photos.

Celeste Hull said...

Congratulations Fran!

Kelly said...

Congrats, Fran! Hope you enjoy playing with the Felicity Collections!!

Anonymous said...

It's Friday and I plan to scrap Saturday and hava ball doing it. It will be easy with CTMH papers since they all coordinate.

Nancy

Linda said...

Would love to scrapbook with these papers

Anonymous said...

this is a neat package.




pamela morales
ninipam12@swbell.net

Anonymous said...

I just got the package today and wanted to thank Close to My Heart again for being so generous. The Collection is really beautiful.

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2009–2010 Celebrate National Papercrafting Month with Felicity!
All rights reserved worldwide. Downloading or copying this Web page or images therein is a violation of copyright.