Sunday, January 3, 2010

Congratulations to You!

Congratulations to Andrea Green who posted on January 2, 2010 at 6:15 p.m.

You have won a FREE Felicity Collection. Just send an email to ctmhoffice@closetomyheart.com with “National Papercrafting Month Winner” in the subject line and your contact information. We'll send you your Felicity Collection right away.

For a chance to win your own Felicity Collection, just leave a comment at the end of each daily posting and you will be automatically entered. Comments will be accepted until 11:59 p.m. (MT) each day. Good luck!

25 comments:

Carolann said...

Nice prize... I will have a look up close at an open house soon!

Jessica said...

This is my favorite paper packet! Love all the possible combinations of colors.

Michelle said...

Love love love the paper pack!!

Kelly said...

Congrats Andrea!

Tina Patten said...

I love this paper pack!

Kristie said...

Maybe today is my lucky day! Would be great way to start of the new year...scrapbooking with a new paper packet!:)

Celeste Hull said...

Congratulations Andrea. I love this kit.

Special T Scrapbooks said...

I love the Whoooo Loves You stamp set for paper piecing.

Unknown said...

I like the paper piecing tecnique. I will try it out.

Karen said...

I haven't tried much paper piecing as of yet but I am anxious to try with Bird Basics as it lends itself so easily to this type of work!

Terrie Mathison said...

very pretty

Unknown said...

I have tried paper piecing, always with a flower stamp. Will have to branch out.

marlene said...

Congrats to those winning this great kit!

Cheri Hill said...

Please pick me....I love the new catalog and the Felicity Collection:)

Amanda said...

THis is a beautiful collection. I really like this technique.

bev said...

Can't wait to get!!!

Debbie said...

I like using some of the border stamps for paper piercing. I would love to win this set and try the Felicity stamp as well.

Anonymous said...

Congrats! This is a nice kit and I would love to win it too!!!

Unknown said...

I have just been introduced to Close to My Heart and have fallen in love with your products. I would love to win the Felicity Colection. I'm throwing my hat in the ring. =0)

Andie said...

Yay for me!!!! I was just about to order myself another Felicity kit and now I don't have to :-) This made my day!

Anonymous said...

I love the colors of Filicity!!!

akislewski-WI

Anonymous said...

this is hot!!!



n580-678-3868 inipam12@swbell.net

Unknown said...

nice kit love it!

Iva said...

I just started using close to my heart and I love it. Just got to build up my stamping and paper collection.

Anonymous said...

Pick me...pick me....Would love to share this kit with my friends and family!

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2009–2010 Celebrate National Papercrafting Month with Felicity!
All rights reserved worldwide. Downloading or copying this Web page or images therein is a violation of copyright.