Saturday, January 2, 2010

Congratulations to Our Daily Winner!

BIG congratulations to Tammy who posted on January 1, 2010 at 12:25 PM.

You have won yourself a FREE Felicity Collection. Just send an email to ctmhoffice@closetomyheart.com with “National Papercrafting Month Winner” in the subject line and your contact information. we will put a Felicity Collection in the mail for you right away.

If you are not our daily winner, don’t worry, you could be! For a chance to win the Felicity Collection, just leave a comment at the end of each daily posting and you will be automatically entered. Comments will be accepted until 11:59 p.m. (MT) each day. Good luck!

20 comments:

Unknown said...

Love this paper. So soft. Just what we need after the Holiday of red and green.
Sandi

Unknown said...

This is such a great kit, complete with everything to make many great projects. I love that Close to my Heart stays up with all the current products. Love the new circle paper.
Brenda

Unknown said...

good job Tammy.

Rhonda said...

Well here I am again. This is too good of a kits to pass up. thanks again

Karen said...

Congrats Tammy!

Unknown said...

Good job, Tammy.
I love this paper and especially the shape of it. I can't wait to try something like that in my scrapbook!

Carolann said...

Have fun with your kit...!!!

Unknown said...

Congrats Tammy! Don't you just love CTMH!

Connie Gage said...

Congrat's to you Tammy, have fun with your kit.... love the paper for sure.

Julia Hammond said...

I like to use ribbon on EVERTHING :)

BUT, I have not tried this tecnique...yet :)

Julia

Debbie said...

I haven't tried this ribbon technique but will plan to try it soon. Most of my experience with ribbon has been when using it to cover a seam and finish it with the edge finishing brads.

Unknown said...

Congrats Tammy! I love the card today...

Tami said...

wow, i almost forgot about it being paper crafting month .I have to remember to keep checking back daily to see all those great idea's.

Scraps4C said...

Congrats and happy scrapping Tammy !

Unknown said...

Happy Scrapping today!

Unknown said...

Beautiful Paper

Anonymous said...

I haven't had a chance until now to check the posts, let alone see if I had won. Imagine my shock to see that I had won the first kit! I am beyond excited--my heart is racing and I am beaming with joy. Thank you CTMH for this fabulous New Year's present! It will be so fun to work with this kit--the great shapes and designs will help get me out of my scrapping comfort zone and try some new things. THANK YOU AGAIN!!!

Lynn Everett said...

Don't you just love it when CTMH gives something away? This is so exciting. Hope I win and since I already got one of the kits, I'll be sure to give it to one of my cardmaking customers. Thanks again.
Hugs, Lynn

Anonymous said...

I love the papers in this set. I would love to win it!
Hjeannie1@aol.com Jeannie Brown

Penne said...

Have a good day.

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2009–2010 Celebrate National Papercrafting Month with Felicity!
All rights reserved worldwide. Downloading or copying this Web page or images therein is a violation of copyright.