Thursday, January 28, 2010

A BIG Happy Congratulations!

Congratulations to Aleisha Mollenwho posted on January 27, 2010 at 9:35 AM. Aleisha shared her thoughts on happiness:

I have always realized that the mood of one person can affect the whole group. Twice last week, I hung out with the same group of friends, but the mood was vastly different each time because of one person's attitude. I regard happiness as a choice and try to make the choice to be happy where I am and when I am to make others happy as well. :)


You have won yourself a FREE Felicity Collection. Just send an email to ctmhoffice@closetomyheart.com with “National Papercrafting Month Winner” in the subject line and your contact information. we will put a Felicity Collection in the mail for you right away.

If you are not our daily winner, don’t worry, you could be! For a chance to win the Felicity Collection, just leave a comment at the end of each daily posting and you will be automatically entered. Comments will be accepted until 11:59 p.m. (MT) each day. Good luck!

5 comments:

Doreen said...

I tend to write about both feelings and the event. Sometimes, I'll use hidden journaling for my feeling, though. :) I'm working on a "ready, set, (don't) go" layout for my daughter's first day of preschool that will include my own feelings (sad, happy, proud) of her first day as well as her own. thanks!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Aleisha. Enjoy your new Felicity collection. I can't wait to see it, either!

Nanceeq in CO

kanishk said...

I usually journal events. I find it hard to write about feelings.

Work from home India

Tara said...

I usually journal both - it depends on the picture. If there is no event attached to it I usually go with my feelings.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THIS "Thoughts On Happiness" HOW TRUE IT IS.
IT WILL BE A NICE QUOTE ON CARDS.

RACELAND, LOUISIANA

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2009–2010 Celebrate National Papercrafting Month with Felicity!
All rights reserved worldwide. Downloading or copying this Web page or images therein is a violation of copyright.