Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Congratulations!

Thanks for sharing your gratitude with us! We are, well, grateful! Congratulations to Stacie who posted on January 25, 2010 at 3:03p.m. Stacie shared who she would send her gratitude to and why:

I would send one to my boss. If I need to take off for the kids, he always says "go ahead" and will ask if everything is okay. He also understands that some moments like award days or class parties or field trips are so important for the kids as well as the parents and shouldn't be missed. I'm so thankful that I can be there for most of those special moments.


Yay! Stacie, thanks for sharing. You have won a FREE Felicity Collection. Just send an email to ctmhoffice@closetomyheart.com with “National Papercrafting Month Winner” in the subject line and your contact information. We'll send you your Felicity Collection right away.

For a chance to win your own Felicity Collection, just leave a comment at the end of each daily posting and you will be automatically entered. Comments will be accepted until 11:59 p.m.(MT) each day. Happy Papercrafting!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

How exciting!!! Thanks so much! I can't wait to start using it. The 1st thing I'm going to do is make that 'Thank You' card.

Anonymous said...

That is a great video for all of us visual people to see how to incorporate the paper. Thanks! Jessica from Iowa

Anonymous said...

The video is great. I can't wait to use it.

Nancy - Oklahoma

Laurie said...

Thanks for the great tips. I can't wait to go through my scraps and see what I can match up to make some great new layouts. I always seem to have leftover Holiday paper but don't want two years in a row to look the same. I can see now how I can get a whole new look by combining kits.

kim said...

Really great idea. A whole new way to think about putting layouts together when I get stuck. Thanks for the great tip!

Rachel Carter said...

Great idea...I actually have many paper packs I haven't used because I was afraid to seperate them and it seems if I do this I can maybe create custom paperpacks prior to using them and this way I won't worry that I won't use them for their original intended purpose.

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2009–2010 Celebrate National Papercrafting Month with Felicity!
All rights reserved worldwide. Downloading or copying this Web page or images therein is a violation of copyright.