Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Congrats to You!

Congrats to Di Crawford who posted on January 5, 2010 at 6:47 p.m.

You have won yourself a FREE Felicity Collection. Just send an email to ctmhoffice@closetomyheart.com with the “National Papercrafting Month Winner” in the subject line and your contact information and we will put it in the mail for you.

Leave a comment at the end of each daily posting For your chance to win. Comments will be accepted until 11:59 p.m. (MT) each day. Happy Man-Card Making!

23 comments:

Cheri Hill said...

This collection is so gorgeous. I can't wait to get one!!

Katie H said...

I agree, I love the paper and the stamp set is so cute. I like how the paper is different shapes.

Unknown said...

I love this project idea - perfect for any desk or on the kitchen counter for easy-to-read recipes!

Becky said...

I love the little birdie stamp! It makes me look forward to Spring!

Celeste Hull said...

Congratulations Di.

Unknown said...

I love this collection. I'm new to scrapbooking and can't wait for the addiction to set in.

Dicki said...

This is very nice -- really nice.

Sandy said...

Cute idea. Can't wait to try it.

Anonymous said...

Love the new catalog; making my shopping list

Joyce Wang said...

Beautiful - I love it!! Thanks for the idea!

Anonymous said...

I love the new papers. Can hardly wait to order! Close to my Heart is the best.

Nancy

Patti Barela said...

The Felicity Collection is absolutely gorgeous, and there are so many ways to use it! Thanks for another beautiful way to show it off.

Anonymous said...

I would LOVE to create a project with this FREE paper kit!

Michelle Smith at smishell59@hotmail.com

Jill Peoples at jillp11@hotmail.com said...

Love the new catalog and papers. I have never seen a recipe book made with scrapbooking supplies. I just love the idea. Being new to Close to My Heart is so exciting. I love the products and the amazing ideas. I am so excited to have found you!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to get my hands on the Felicity Collection!
There are SOO many possibilities! Layouts, cards, projects!
Hoping the early bird gets the worm!
Michelle Smith at smishell59@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

I love this Felicity Collection, everything from CTMH is always beautifully done and well made, I have gotten so many great ideas, and this collection has endless possibilities!
Cari Sinke at cmeabrod@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

This is really nice. I like the way the bracket edge paper was used. Thanks for sharing the ideas!

Anonymous said...

I love this collection. I have enjoyed using all of CTMH products and ideas.
Marcia Gossett at marciagossett2@aol.com

Unknown said...

Love the project ideas with Felicity. My favorite was making dry erase boards for Christmas gifts....

Anonymous said...

I love these papers. I can hardly wait to see them in person because I know they will be more beautiful and the colors richer. Lots of possibilities.
Nancy

Anonymous said...

this is really ideal with so many projects.




pam morales
ninipam12@swbell.net

Unknown said...

Just went through the new book, lots of pretty things!

Anonymous said...

really nice colors,



pam morales
ninipam12@swbell.net

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2009–2010 Celebrate National Papercrafting Month with Felicity!
All rights reserved worldwide. Downloading or copying this Web page or images therein is a violation of copyright.