PICTURES!!! I have every wall in my house covered with family photos. The very first thing I do after the holidays is pick the best photos from the year, print them, and frame them. I love walking the halls of my house and seeing all the beautiful memories!
Carabear19, you have won a FREE Felicity Collection. Just send an email to ctmhoffice@closetomyheart.com with “National Papercrafting Month Winner” in the subject line and your contact information. We'll send you your Felicity Collection right away.
For a chance to win your own Felicity Collection, just leave a comment at the end of each daily posting and you will be automatically entered. Comments will be accepted until 11:59 p.m.(MT) each day. Happy Papercrafting!

3 comments:
Congrats!
I just luv this kit. it isn't for women - its alot of fun with children. i have 6 great-grandkids in one year, and they are all boys!!!so i have alot of fun with the scrapbooking.
pamela morales
ninipam12@swbell.net
Post a Comment