My Tiny Tweak are organizational shelves and baskets. I can't stop buying them - in all sizes. When things have a place to go, everything looks and feels better. Some are cheap-cheap, some are not - but they all do wonders for my household items and scrapbook supplies.
Tammy, you have won yourself a FREE Felicity Collection. Just send an email to ctmhoffice@closetomyheart.com with the “National Papercrafting Month Winner” in the subject line and your contact information and we will put it in the mail for you.
Leave a comment at the end of each daily posting For your chance to win. Comments will be accepted until 11:59 p.m. (MT) each day. Happy crafting!

4 comments:
I love scrapping and CTMY paper packs make it easy to co-ordinate everything.
Nancy - Oklahoma
"Clost To My Heart" paper is heavier than all scraping paper I've ever bought. Not only can you do more to their paper like use a edge distresser, but you can crumble it and make it personally your own. The assorted paper come in packs that take my breath away! SandySec57@aol.com
Congratulations, Tammy!
Nanceeq in CO
I LOVE THIS PAPER, I HAVE ALOT OF BOYS TO GET THEIR PICS ON THIS NICE PAPER. BETTER QUALITY OF PAPER, AND IT LOOKS GOOD ON ANY PAGE. THANKS SO MUCH FOR IT.
PAMELA MORALES
ninipam12@swbell.net
Post a Comment