Saturday, January 9, 2010

Congratulations!

Congratulations to Special T Scrapbooks who posted on January 8, 2010 at 11:11 p.m.

You have won a FREE Felicity Collection. Just send an email to ctmhoffice@closetomyheart.com with “National Papercrafting Month Winner” in the subject line and your contact information. We'll send you your Felicity Collection right away.

For a chance to win your own Felicity Collection, just leave a comment at the end of each daily posting and you will be automatically entered. Comments will be accepted until 11:59 p.m.(MT) each day. Good luck!

15 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, I love this collection & would really love to win it. I also like seeing the great ideas.

Becky said...

Thanks for the great new techinque. Will have to give that a try on my next project.

Anonymous said...

Just went to my CTMH open house and saw this in person. I didn't order it (yet!) as I am hoping to win it! Simply gorgeous papers! Thanks for offering a chance to win!

Chris R. from Iowa

marlene said...

Great thing about this kit is the price!

lacey said...

I have never used a stipple brush but I may have to try now that I know how.

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!!

Anonymous said...

I'v used a brush before to do this technique and it was awesome. What's more fun is to use more than one color and another style of brush. Use dark color first, then change brushes and use the lighter color on top. Sandy Smith, Taylorville, IL

Elaine Hollander said...

Yes I have used it before, but with an ink pad

KanataNewf said...

I've never tried this technique - must make a note to give it a try!

Brendakaye said...

Thanks great idea, I haven't tried that but I will! Looks great

Anonymous said...

I've used the stipple brush before, just not quite like this. This looks very interesting and I will be trying it! Thanks for the information!
Donna

Donna said...

I love the new paper set! I've used the brush but not quite this way, will have to try it!

Anonymous said...

I love all tips. What a great place for scrappers to lean new things.
Nancy

Anonymous said...

really pretty paper.



pamela morales
ninipam12@swbell.net

Anonymous said...

I love the fact that the CTMH papers co-ordinate. It makes scrapping much easier.

Nancy - Oklahoma

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2009–2010 Celebrate National Papercrafting Month with Felicity!
All rights reserved worldwide. Downloading or copying this Web page or images therein is a violation of copyright.