BIG congrats to Kellen's Mom who posted on January 11, 2010 at 11:47 a.m.
You have won yourself a FREE Felicity Collection. Just send an email to ctmhoffice@closetomyheart.com with the “National Papercrafting Month Winner” in the subject line and your contact information and we will put it in the mail for you.
Leave a comment at the end of each daily posting For your chance to win. Comments will be accepted until 11:59 p.m. (MT) each day. Good luck!
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
I posted some comments too late to be eligible for the daily prize! I'll be sure to log on earlier every day. Have a great day!
Enjoy your new collection kellen's mom. I have my fingers crossed for one of my own.
I will keep trying to win the Felicity Collection...it is beautiful! I love CTMH products.
Marcia
I am so glad to be able to show off what I make with CTMH products. Everyone is always so appreciative when I give them a handmade card or gift. Thanks so much for giving us such wonderful products to work with. Julia
I just discovered CTMH late last year. I love it so much. I have lots of the stamp sets already, a little paper, and 5-6 ink pads. So far I love it all! Some of my favorite sets so far are Ms. Holiday Cheer, Childhood Portraits and Delightful Things. Thanks for the opportunity to win the Felicity Collection. And thanks for many beautiful stamp sets.
Cheryl
SandySec57@aol.com I've only used a pen to draw line dashes. I would love to have the 2 kits that are just stamp kits. How easy and how pretty are these!
Congratulations to today's winner! I like being able to come to the blog and see all the comments. Havea great day everyone!!!
the most popular way to add stitching is using my pen. i did buy a little sewing machine for when i am mass producing, which is sometimes a great life saver, but I prefer the pen.
I have used my sewing machine to do some of my scrapbooking.
Congratulations, Kellen's Mom!!! Lucky you!
Congrats Kellen's Mom, I just recently heard of Close to my heart, I absolutly love the idea books, the selection of all the products and how anything and everything can be used together. Im thinking about joining as a consultant, to share with my freinds all the wonderful products and ideas. Thanks Close to my Heart you have made scrapbooking easier and a lot more fun for me.
this is the neatest paper set. love the embellments.
pamela morales
ninipam12@swbell.net
Post a Comment