Congrats to Jgo who posted on January 17, 2010 at 9:40 a.m.
You have won yourself a FREE Felicity Collection. Just send an email to ctmhoffice@closetomyheart.com with the “National Papercrafting Month Winner” in the subject line and your contact information and we will put it in the mail for you.
Leave a comment at the end of each daily posting For your chance to win. Comments will be accepted until 11:59 p.m. (MT) each day.
Monday, January 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I am so excited and thankful to be a winner of the Felicity Collection. Thank you CTMH, I love all your products and ideas.
Congratulations Jgo on your win......
I love CTMH products and ideas they are absolutely great and inspiring.... due to CTMH my photo's now have a voice
Paula Stevenson
My favorite song is a very happy happy song called "Lay them down". My favorite book is "Over in the Meadow", I am a librarian and I read it to my kindergarteners. My favorite color is lilac in whatever shade my lilac bushes bloom.
Thanks for the inspiration.
My favorite song is "You are my sunshine". My favorite book(s) Twilight Saga. My favorite color is green.
Brainstorming is such a great idea!
Blues, Purples, bright sunny yellows -- colors that brighten my day to name several.
Jill
Congratulations jgo!!
Nothing better than CTMH supplies!!
I love all their products and their idea books are so inspiring it's hard to stop once i get started!
Post a Comment