Friday, January 29, 2010

Super Congrats!

Congratulations to Doreen who posted on January 28, 2010 at 3:43 p.m.. Doreen told us what she is working on:

I tend to write about both feelings (mine and/or my daughter's) and the event. Sometimes, I'll use hidden journaling for my own feelings and I'll use her answer about how she feels on the page.

I'm working on a "ready, set, (don't) go" layout for my daughter's first day of preschool that will include my own feelings (sad, happy, proud) of her first day as well as her own feelings about starting full day Kindergarten. thanks!


Doreen, we wish we could see your journaling and pages when completed! For your comment, you have won a FREE Felicity Collection. Just send an email to ctmhoffice@closetomyheart.com with “National Papercrafting Month Winner” in the subject line and your contact information. We'll send you your Felicity Collection right away.

For a chance to win your own Felicity Collection, just leave a comment at the end of each daily posting and you will be automatically entered. Comments will be accepted until 11:59 p.m.(MT) each day. Happy Papercrafting!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratulations, Doreen. that sounds like a heart warming story....Nanceeq in CO

Doreen said...

Thank you thank you thank you!!!!! WOW, I can't believe I won! I am thrilled! Thank you! :)

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2009–2010 Celebrate National Papercrafting Month with Felicity!
All rights reserved worldwide. Downloading or copying this Web page or images therein is a violation of copyright.