Thanks for sharing your your creative projects that make you happy! And congrats to Michelle G. who posted on January 13, 2010 at 10:48 p.m.
You have won yourself a FREE Felicity Collection. Just send an email to ctmhoffice@closetomyheart.com with the “National Papercrafting Month Winner” in the subject line and your contact information and we will put it in the mail for you.
Leave a comment at the end of each daily posting For your chance to win. Comments will be accepted until 11:59 p.m. (MT) each day. Happy crafting!
Thursday, January 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Congratulations to the last winner of the felicity paper! I love crafting and this month is very special. I have my order in and can't wait to receive it!
Jill Alexander, Vail, AZ
CONGRATULATIONS to yesterdays winner, Michelle! I think it's wonderful to be giving away the Felicity Kit everyday of the month!
I would also love to see what the winners create with their new kits. Being a newbie to the craft, I love to see what everyone does!
Congrats again!
Sue
I agree, I would love to see some of the projects from the Felicity collection. Congrats to the winners thus far.
I scrapbook because it helps me enjoy life that much more, it helps to keep the memory alive a little bit longer. Scrapbooking helps me to appreciate how fortunate I have been in my life.
I love to scrapbook and the ideas I get from your books and online. Thanks
Marcia G.
I love the cost saving. I send many cards and letters for holidays like Christmas and Easter and embellish them with stamps, borders and color. I usually do things quickly so I don't have a lot of time to make each card individually special but I'm getting better. I love the stamps and how easy it is to apply them with the blocks. Thanks for making it fun. Barbara G.
I scrapbook to preserve our memories. Sometimes when I am looking through our albums, I see something that I might never have remembered had it not been journaled or photographed. Just think how impressed our future generations will be when they view such wonderful memories preserved in an exquisite way!!!
I love making cards most of all. My only scrapbook I made was one for my brother and his wife last year. When they lost their little yorkie after 12 years, I made a scrapbook from all the pictures and wrote out the story of her life and they really treasure it. I was glad it brought them some peace and it was a good experience to learn some scrapbooking. I really love the stamp sets from CTMH. Some of them are really beautiful!
Cheryl
Thank you, thank you, CTMH. I love the look of the Felicity set. I can't wait to get it!
Post a Comment