Sunday, January 17, 2010

Super Cool Congrats to You1

Congratulations to Mary "GramMe" who posted on January 16, 2010 at 9:11 PM.

You have won yourself a FREE Felicity Collection. Just send an email to ctmhoffice@closetomyheart.com with “National Papercrafting Month Winner” in the subject line and your contact information. we will put a Felicity Collection in the mail for you right away.

If you are not our daily winner, don’t worry, you could be! For a chance to win the Felicity Collection, just leave a comment at the end of each daily posting and you will be automatically entered. Comments will be accepted until 11:59 p.m. (MT) each day. Good luck!

7 comments:

Lindsey C said...

I love CTMH and would love to check out the Felicity pack.

Anonymous said...

I love CTMH as all the paper packs are co-ordinated.

Nancy Oklahoma

Heidi said...

I am a big fan of Close to my Heart! I love the Little Man layout and look forward to making it myself and filling in with pictures of my little man! I look through the new catalog every day and seem to see something new every day too. Thanks CTMH!

Deana Currie said...

The best thing about the Felicity kit is that it is so versatile. Not only does it make beautiful pages, cards, and projects, but it fits all seasons. The colors can be adapted for fall and summer pages, holidays like Thanksgiving or veteran's day, and especially mansculine layouts (i.e. hunting, four-wheeling, or even father's day cards). Great job CTMH!
Deana Currie
St. Clair, Michigan

Cheryl said...

Woo hoo, Mary!
Congrats!!!

:)

Amy R. scrapnamy39@yahoo.com said...

Scrapbooking with CTMH is the easiest way to get page completed quickly. I love all of our products.

Megan said...

yay Mary!! How fun! Congrats!

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2009–2010 Celebrate National Papercrafting Month with Felicity!
All rights reserved worldwide. Downloading or copying this Web page or images therein is a violation of copyright.