Monday, January 4, 2010

Congratulations!

Congratulations to Joyce who posted on January 3, 2010 at 2:30 p.m.

You have won a FREE Felicity Collection. Just send an email to ctmhoffice@closetomyheart.com with “National Papercrafting Month Winner” in the subject line and your contact information. We'll send you your Felicity Collection right away.

For a chance to win your own Felicity Collection, just leave a comment at the end of each daily posting and you will be automatically entered. Comments will be accepted until 11:59 p.m. (MT) each day. Good luck!

24 comments:

marlenenAlaska said...

I like the colors in this collection. They help cheer up the winter weather.

JodiLynn said...

I am so looking forward to saying "Hello" to the new year! My goal is to catch up on my 2 stepsons scrapbooks and my daughters scrapbook. Your paper packs make layouts a breeze. Love, Love, Love CTMH!!!

Amanda said...

I absolutely love reading and trying new ideas! Thanks to my consultant, Aaron Brown, who does such a great job in sharing her expertise and having mini classes on new techniques. I can't wait to check back here each day for new ideas this month.

Cheri Hill said...

I love the colors in this new collection. The whole kit is very original. I would love to win it. Pick me!

Celeste Hull said...

Congratulations Joyce.

Connie Gage said...

Ohhh love the colors, very pretty and different......

Connie Gage

AJones4ever said...

I'm so looking forward to this year and the fun I will have Scrapbooking with my CTMH club and the get aways with family and friends for scrapbooking fun!!! Angie Jones

Mary E. said...

I truly enjoy papercrafting the most. This craft is so much fun and is very relaxing. You make new friends, online,@ your local scrapbook store and your CTMH family.

Unknown said...

The Felicity Collection is absolutely gorgeous! I am excited to try out new techniques with this kit! Thanks for considering me as the winner of the Felicity Collection! Have an AWESOME day! =0)

marlene said...

I think I am a mult-crafter! I have always tried new crafts-sewing, ceramics, cross stitch but the first time I attended a (DOTS) party I was hooked on stamping. Still new to me after 12 years and love using stamps in my scrapbooks too!

Anonymous said...

Very cool contest! I like getting anything new and beautiful from CTMH!

Ginarae12 said...

I love the colors in this collection. Can't wait to see what my consultant will have us create with these :-)

Air-To-Breathe said...

What a motivator!!! Free stuff. I like the way CTMH coordinates everything for me, and my CTMH consultant (Terry Chapman) is AWESOME. She has such creativity, and not just with paper. She combines her quilting skills with papercrafting and cmes up with some very unique projects.

Anonymous said...

Love the new Felicity paper; love to sew and do any kind of craft,especially home decor projects

Becky said...

Pretty paper. Love it and hope to win it! Love all the helpful tips.

Debbie said...

I am definitely a multi-crafter. I don't have time to work on my crafts as much as I would like to, but I enjoy being creative in a variety of ways. I hope I win this so I can get a chance to try it out!

Kathy said...

I am one of those people who "never met a craft I didn't like". I crochet, knit, quilt, sew, paint, crafts in general,paper stitch, stamp, and scrapbook. My justification is that when I retire I want to have lots to do :) I love the colors in this new paper, something different and I absolutely have to recreate the card with the ruffled ribbon, so I really need (O.K., want) the Felicity paper.

Unknown said...

I scrapbook, make cards and cross-stitch. Always lots to do and never much time. Your kits are fabulous!

Unknown said...

I just finished the Grace workshop. I love the pages.

joan s said...

Scrapbooking and stamping is so much fun and is especially fun when scrapbooking with friends!

Anonymous said...

I love this collection!

Anonymous said...

I need this one to add to my collection. Lov it!

Anonymous said...

what a great ideal for valentines. lov it


ninipam12@swbell.net

Unknown said...

I love the home sweet home idea! Very cute.

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2009–2010 Celebrate National Papercrafting Month with Felicity!
All rights reserved worldwide. Downloading or copying this Web page or images therein is a violation of copyright.