Friday, January 1, 2010

January 1: Close To My Heart Celebrates National Papercrafting Month with a Giveaway!

Hello there! We at Close To My Heart are celebrating one of our favorite times of the year—National Papercrafting Month. We originated National Papercrafting Month in 2009, and it has become a holiday celebrated everywhere. Each day throughout the month of January, we’ll be showing original artwork, sharing design secrets, and reveling in papercrafts of all kinds!


Did you know we have a special kit just for National Papercrafting Month? It’s named the Felicity Collection, and it contains exclusive regular and die-cut B&T Duos®, three amazing color schemes, and a stamp set that includes bitty birds, funky argyle patterns, flirty flourishes, and even an entire alphabet!



You know you want it! Now, before you start drooling, here are four easy ways to get it.

Option 1: Buy it outright for $34.95 US/$40.95 CAN.
Option 2: Buy $60/$70 of stamps and get it FREE!*
Option 3: Spend $125/$145 on (almost) any Close To My Heart products and get it FREE!*
Option 4: Win it right here by posting a comment to this blog! With the New Year here, what things are you looking forward to saying “hello” to? Tell us and be entered to win the entire Felicity Collection FREE!

Comments will be closed at 11:59 p.m. (MT). Come back tomorrow to see if you won and to enter again, because we’ll be giving away one Felicity Collection every day this month. It’s our way of saying “Happy Papercrafting Month” to you!

*For details on qualifying purchases, click here.

162 comments:

Trishkj said...

Thank you for this!! What a great idea and what a great kit! HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Judy T said...

I'm looking forward to saying hello to new paper craft kits! Happy New Year!

Amber said...

This New Year, I am looking forward to more scrapping and paper craftting just because I can! I love this collection because it's Mod and Classic I can imagine crafting this in so many ways... Oh the possibilities...

Marcie said...

Looking forward to meeting new people, see new sites as we are traveling most of 2010! Also looking forward to a new "me". Setting realistic goals to become a healthier weight.
Can't wait to see all the creative ideas for using this great paper pack!

Angela said...

I would like to say THANK YOU for the opportunity to have a chance to win this beautiful kit! I'm looking forward for this New Year there is a LOT of things that is happening in my life for this year and I'm very excited about it! Happy New Years to everyone!!!!

~Angela
angieanderson_1979@hotmail.com

Cindy Vernon said...

I am looking forward to maybe not getting caught up with my scrapbooking but making a small dent in it! Beautiful collection!

Lorrinda said...

This is such a great kit! This new year my goal is to scrapbook more of my photos that are in boxes, and this kit would help get me started!

patiogreen said...

So thankful for my many blessings and look forward to a great year. Can't wait for new CTMH stamps, papers, and a myriad of new ideas! Patty

HeatherT said...

Beautiful kit!! Would love to win it!

Tina Patten said...

I cannot wait to see all of the ideas!!!

Karen said...

Love this kit!!! I can't wait to see all the fabulous art that will be posted! WooHoo!!!

Tonya W said...

I am looking forward to saying hello to new customers!!! I am looking forward to growing my business this year with CTMH. This kit is beautiful and makes gorgeous layouts!!!

Scrapbook With Starr said...

I'm looking forward to saying hello to my new scrap studio... hopefully sometime this month. Happy New Year CTMH!!! I sure do love you!!!! :)

Jessica said...

This is one of the most beautiful sets CTMH has ever offered I just love it!

Danelle said...

Such a beautiful kit! Love it! :)

Julia Hammond said...

Happy New Year. I have this kit already and can not wait to see all the FANTASTIC ideas!

Corey said...

Love this kit!

Kristie said...

This is awesome!! I love the new kit design!!

Cheri Hill said...

I vow to get more Close to my Heart products this year, including the Felicity collection, and to scrapbook everyday. I love Close to my Heart!

Anonymous said...

I am working on a scrapbook featuring the stories behind four generations of charm bracelets

Anonymous said...

i am looking forward to watching my children grow and discover new things.

Christine Adams said...

I'm looking foward to the CTMH consultant convention in DC this year!!!! I'll be bringing at least 10 team members with me too! Woo Hoo!!! I just LOVE Close To My Heart!

Sonja said...

Wishing eveyone a scrappy new year!

Morgan & Mardell said...

Beautiful kit-love it!

HOPE said...

I'm looking forward to challenging opportinuties this new year. I was recently diagnosed with breast cancer and want to be an encouragement to others I meet going through the same situation...and..I want to make some of my own cards this year..maybe even for Breast Cancer awareness!!

My daughter use to be a CTMH consultant..so I already love your products. This would be a great addition to the set she gave me for a gift a while back.

HAPPY NEW YEAR...
HOPE/Pam

Unknown said...

Gotta love Close To My Heart's giveaways!! Felicity is a beautiful paperpack and I love the stamp set that goes with it. Close To My Heart is an awesome company!!

Kathleen Rensel, Scrapbook Addict said...

Love this!! I'm looking forward to saying hello to a new album, all about my life!

Unknown said...

beautiful card. Can't wait to see the next blog.

Barb K Tinley Park, IL

Karen said...

Love this kit! Hope this paper eventually makes an appearance in the catalogue!

Anonymous said...

I was first introduced to CTMH products the spring of 2006. I love the papers, inks and stamp sets. All of them are of the highest quality. The new spring book is just fabulous and this may just be my time to jump in and become a consultant!

Scrapjoy said...

Just sending an email to all my customers after updating my CTMH web site and I had to tell them how to check this out every day -- this is awesome!! Happy New Year all. :)

Carolann said...

Nice ...Looking forward to a year of scrapping... got to get caught up!

Anonymous said...

Love this set!!!!

Teresa Cribbs said...

wishing everyone a happy new year. would love this!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see this set!!!

Unknown said...

I love the acrylic stamps. they are my favorite scrapbook embellishment.

sgoodbrand said...

Heppy New Year!! Happy Stamping!!

Julie said...

I'm excited to say Hello to new club members and making all the Workshop On The Go kits!

Julie Scott

Linda Gordon said...

Hello everyone! Let's have a great scrapping year!

Linda Gordon

Vicki Wizniuk said...

We are so blessed to be builing a home this year, so I am looking very forward to that! I also look forward to seeing all the new CTMH products to come this year... Happy New Year, everyone!

csewy-csescrap13 said...

Happy 2010!!! I love the quality of CMTH products, I have using them for a long time!! I'm looking forward to a great scrapping year!!

Roxanne said...

I'm a fairly new consultant and I am so looking forward to creating an awesome business for 2010 :) Just got my kit near the end of December and I can't wait to get going!!

Priscilla said...

I love this kit! CTMH products Rock. Thanks for the chance to win.

Semi Granola Mom said...

I am looking forward to getting in shape... I know it sound cliche, but we thought we were going to get pregnant this year and so I kept putting off getting in shape. So that is what I looke forward to this year :)

~C

Darlys said...

Love it! Luv it! Looove it!
Happy New Year.

Anonymous said...

So very excited about this collection...What an amazing company CTMH is! :o)

Ann said...

I am looking forward to recharging my life. 2009 was a really hard year for my family and myself. So i have decided to leave all the bad in 2009 and start new in 2010 with my Close to my Heart business. The set is absolutely gorgeous I would love to own it.

Leah said...

Thank you CTMH you always have something great for us. Happy New year.

atp29 said...

The Felicity Collection is beautiful! I saw it at a gathering and can't wait to get my hands on my very own.

Unknown said...

what a great layout... looks so classy.

Rhonda said...

Wow what a fantastic kit. Thank you for the opportunity to own it

Unknown said...

I love this set and CTMH! Happy New Year everyone!

Crafty Stamper said...

I'm looking to say "hello" to using all of my products from CTMH and using them to create this years scrapbooking albums, cards and gifts through out the year. It's my way of saying "hello" I have been thinking of you and wanted to let you know how special you are to me.

Thank you very much for the opportunity. I love all of you sample layouts and cards.

Jill (Scrap Wench) said...

I'm looking forward to saying "hello" to less stress, karate classes, and my husband finally deciding to follow in my pursuit of healthiness. I'm hoping to be able to say hello to an improved economy and lower unemployment, so more people will also be able to say hello to less stress.

Tammi said...

thanks so much for the oppurtunity to win this great collection! I am looking forward to saying hello to my family in CA in spring (I go out once a year!), and saying hello to my hubby after his 6 month deployment in summer!

KimberleyG said...

Looking forward to saying hello to more completed projects. I am so happy when I come back from my demo's scrapbooking class with a completed two page layout. I'd love to complete more on my own.

Gina said...

Love the Felicity paper collection!

Nalazoo said...

I look forward to saying "Hello" to everyone at the CTMH Convention in Washington D.C.! Can't wait to see everyone.

Unknown said...

I am looking forward to a big HELLO to the Spring 2010 Idea Book! Pam W.

Connie Gage said...

LOve this company....
Would love to win a prize.
punkyann@iserv.net

LARAINE said...

I'm looking forward to saying "hello" to and using my CTMH paper packets, stamp sets and supplies that are sitting in my scrap area. I especially like the die-cuts in this Felicity Collection kit. What a fun kit!

Crystal Pledger said...

I'm looking forward to saying "hello" to a new town, new house, and a new baby. Big changes about to take place in my life and lots of scrapping to welcome in the new.

Nicole said...

I am looking forward to saying "hello" to all the new things CTMH has in store for us this year! Thank you for the opportunity to see artwork with this awesome kit and the opportunity to win one!

Roberta Dermody said...

CTMH never ceases to amaze me.Another beautiful and quality product to work with!

Unknown said...

I love CTMH products!

Jen Rubio said...

I am loving my CTMH business more than ever and am really looking forward to saying "Hello" to a more organized and time-efficient me this year! Oh and Helen, I can't wait for Convention either - see you there!

Jen Rubio of Barstow, CA

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see all the creative things everyone will come up with!

Amy Ulen said...

I'm looking forward to finding balance in 2010!

Denise G said...

I can't wait to see all the wonderful ideas using this kit. love the colors

Donna said...

Happy New Year. I am looking forward to becoming more organized in all aspects of my life and paper crafting more.

Heather Malpert said...

Happy New Year CTMH! I can't wait to see this kit in person and to share it with my customers!

Anonymous said...

I am looking forward to all the new stamps sets and paper to come...I love my paper!!!

Kristi said...

Wow! As always you have great product! Here is to 2010 and a chance to win!

Cupcake Stamper said...

Thank you first and foremost for the chance to win this beautiful kit! I am so excited for this new year! I am a new consultant for CTMH and looking forward to building a successful business, meet new people, graduate with bachelors in May:), and a family vacation across the midwest in the summer I am over all excited for this new year!
Danielle

scrappermom said...

I love your card! I can't wait to scrap scrap scrapp in 2010

t dodge said...

I am looking forward to saying “hello” to more new products in the coming year

Paige Dolecki said...

I'm looking forward to a fabulous 2010! This kit is awesome and I'm loving the CTMH blog!

Paige

Kristin said...

I'm excited to see my new scrap room my hubby is building for me in our basement! My goal is to get my scrapping all caught up so that I can scrap the present instead of the past.

Parchey Family said...

I am looking foward to 2010 b/c I am thinking about becoming a CTMH consultant. I love the product and have been building my collection. I love papercrafting and scrapbooking and CTMH makes it so easy. Especially with this great new Felicity kit. I wish everyone good luck.
Angie Parchey angieparch@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to using my scrap room that we built this past summer. With all our "house" projects complete, I can scrap all the building pics I took during our progress! Wishing everyone a splendid 2010!

Smashing Cake Designs said...

I am looking forward to another great year with CTMH and to devoting more time to work on my personal scrapbook pages.

Cynthia said...

Love the new kit and new catalog! Happy New Year!

triciagall said...

I am looking forward to lots of scrapbooking this year. I want to achieve my goal for total pages done in 2010. My goal is 365 pages!!!

Anonymous said...

love it

Anonymous said...

I will be sharing the fun and joy of crafting and creating with Close To My Heart products with as many people as I can in 2010. I will be adding to my team and keeping them happy and healthy. 2010 will be the very best we can make it. Happy Holidays to all.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful kit! I am looking forward to my husband getting healthier in 2010. I believe it will happen because I've already seen positive changes. Plus, I know God is good!

Sharon said...

I love the soft colors in the line.Can't wait to play with it.
Sharon

Debbie said...

What a great way to start the New Year! I would love to win this kit!

Melanie said...

Love this paper kit and the chance to win one free! Thanks CTMH for all you do!

Unknown said...

Wonderful Packet!

Shelley said...

Love the new collection and love the opportunity! Thank you, CTMH!

~ Shelley

Stephanie said...

thank you for the chance to win a free kit! I am looking foward to my 50th year, in a new decade, fulfilling myself with family, work, love and papercrafting ! Its the beginning of the rest of my life and I am so excited! I LOVE the Felicity kit!!

Amy Gehring said...

I love this kit and can't wait to start using it! Thanks for the wonderful papers and stamp set.

Unknown said...

I am looking forward to saying Hello to all my CTMH friends at convention this year!!

Vicka Mangione said...

I love this colors and the stamp set is so cool! Another new alfabet to my collection! I would love to win it!!! Lets celebrate this month with some paper crafts - Go "Close to my Heart"!

ceehowicraft said...

I started my new year with paper crafting and would love to win this!!! I have sooo many projects in mind and am resolved to make more time for crafts and fun this year!

Tammy Wynard said...

Hi - I was checking the site to see if anything new was posted about Studio J - I am really looking forward to trying out digital scrapbooking with my favorite company - CTMH!

Deborah Young said...

This collection is soooo incredible! Thank you for the opportunity to win the package. I am so looking forward to convention with old friends and new downlines!

Unknown said...

I have never heard of your products before. I am usually shopping in the box stores and left to my own devices. These are beautiful. I would love something new and exciting like this!!! I can't wait to see what you have every day!!! Happy New Years!!!

Keeley Kirwan said...

2010 is going to be a fabulous year!! New friends, scrapbooking galore and Convention in D.C. WOOHOO!! Thanks for this awesome collection CTMH...can't wait to see what else you have planned for this year!!

shier said...

My resolution is to do more paper crafting, this set would get me going in the right direction

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

New to CTMH but am totally in love! Look forward to learning more and seeing great ideas!

Alicia DiCarlo said...

Thank you for giving us a great paper pack for scrapbooking our most precious memories.

Anonymous said...

Love this kit! I am looking forward to more scrappin'!!

Special T Scrapbooks said...

I love the die cuts in this set - they make it so easy to create fabulous pages!

Carol said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

This stuff is so cute!

JJ said...

I'm looking forward to saying hello to a much better year, less family member losses, less insurance hassles, more time spent making cards for the troops and scrapbooking memories of those we lost in 09.

Jeni Perkins said...

I love the paper & how the stamps coordinate perfectly with it! Gorgeous!

April D said...

oooh laa la...so elegant yet gorgeous!!!

Ali said...

Love this kit. Looking forward to more argyle!

Cathryn said...

This is a beautiful kit! I will be telling all of my customers about it in an e-mail going out tomorrow.

K and D in the RV said...

what a great kit to offer! I lok forward to saying hello to new techniques, new stamps and new colour combinations and inspiration in 2010!

Kathleen said...

I'm looking forward to the birth of a new grandchild and making memories in the coming year! Happy New Year

Michele said...

Im looking forward to new memories with family!!!

Hanna Ahn said...

Great blog! Looking forward to saying "hello" to more scrapped layouts of my kids. :)

Cindy said...

LOVE this kit! Beautiful card I can't wait to see more projects!

Dan and Connie said...

I am looking forward to having my first CTMH party this month

Kelly said...

Thanks for setting up this blog so that we can enjoy more great art ideas!

Unknown said...

What a great blog!! I am new and will be having my first CTMH gathering this month. I am so excited.Thanks for all you do. I will be back every day and passing this on as well.

Anonymous said...

Just finished "January" and started on "February" of the blank calendar I got last month f/ CTMH! It's taking some time, but I hope to have it done in time to enjoy it for this year! While I was doing that, my hubby surprised me by making me a paper stacker for all of my paper! Now that it's officially the 2nd (I've been scrapping awhile...), I'll put all my papers in it later! For now it's bedtime. I'm loving all the CTMH products I've got so far and look forward to adding to my collection this year!! Happy Scrapping everyone!

Unknown said...

Hello! I am new to the blogging scene, and I have no idea what I am doing. I thought it might be nice to give it a try. I have started my blog spot, but we shall see how well it goes.

Lisa P said...

As a consultant, I am loving this kit. My clients will love it even more, I am sure. I've joined a challenge to scrapbook 120 layouts in 2010 and this kit is just what I need to get and keep me inspired!

Debbie Taylor said...

This kit is so beautiful and versatile. Winning one would be a great begging to 2010. Happy New Year everyone!

marlene said...

I love this kit and can't wait to play! Love how a portion of the page is used in the card shown!

lacey said...

I have this kit and I love all of it.

Unknown said...

Still loving this paperpack!

AliCreations said...

Hi Patricia, This is a great idea, thanks for all your work.
Alice - Alicreations.blogspot.com

maiahs_momma said...

LOVE this kit :)!

Inky Hugs,
Catherine
catlevy@eastlink.ca

Simonetta Bois (Simmie) said...

I love my CTMH products so much that I am a Consultant and wouldn't change that for the world. I am so looking forward to using the new 2010 products and saying hello to some new friends joining me in my plans for some exciting workshops and gatherings. I know they are going to love it all.

Людмила Кодымская said...

Потрясающий набор и отличная идея!:)

Jeanma said...

I Love this Kit, I received mine and the photo doesn't make justice, it is more beautiful than what you see in the pic. So Order IT!!! Dont' miss the opportunity.
Great ideas on how to use it too!!!

scrappermom said...

Looking forward to working on layout to show others

Unknown said...

Love these papers. Such a soft look. Great way to start the new year with a give away. I need a more feminine look after all the red and green of the Holidays.

Carolann said...

Beautiful opportunities this month!

Anonymous said...

CTMH has changed my life...I've met such great people!

Carol said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Looking forward to lots of scrapbook time in 2010! Got some new toys for Christmas can't wait to use them!

Beth said...

I am sooo Addicted to Scrapbooking. I love all the gadgets and stamps. Whahoo 2010!!!

Unknown said...

I like to use ribbon as a divider between stamped elements on cards!
Will have to try the ruffle effect!
Reva Arends

Marcie said...

Looking forward to a better year

Debbie Taylor said...

Congratulations Tammy! Post your fabulous artwork for us to see. Thanks for the chance to win a kit!!

Mrs. Mills said...

I want to say 'hello' to being able to walk without pain to get to all my stamping and crafting supplies!!!! :) Happy Crafty New Year! :)

Scraps4C said...

Happy Scrappy New Year! Thanx for the chance to win such a beautiful kit!

Denise said...

wow this card is stunning!

Denise Wells
mamascollections@aol.com

Carol said...

Carol said . really love this kit.

Tami said...

This will be a great way to begin a new year
Tami C

Unknown said...

Love the new paper shapes! Can't wait to use!

Unknown said...

Such an elegant look! I just love scrapping & it's all thanks to CTMH!

Lynn said...

I have been scrapping a few years now and get better and better every year with the help of CTMH. It is such a pleasure to have coordinating paper, inks and ribbons. I am not colorblind but being newer to the craft I often don't think certain things go together and when I see a page done in the book, it is awesome to try to recreate it. Thanks for all you do for us.

Corrine said...

Cheers to another year of scrapbooking incredible memories!

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to using CTMH's wonderful stamps and gorgeous papers to be more of a blessing to my family and friends. My mom passed away the week before Thanksgiving, and one of the things that brought her joy last year was the cards I made for her using CTMH products. She seemed so proud of them. I'm eager to do more scrapbooking and cardmaking this year that will convey sentiments to bring a blessing to the recipients. Thanks CTMH! Cyn Smith

cjjb said...

Very excited about this new kit! Thanks for the chance to win it!
Carrie Nygren

Anonymous said...

for this year, I am looking forward to my new baby in September, spending more time scrapbooking my family memories and getting back to what is important in life...family.

Jennifer Haustveit

Barbi said...

I love these papers and all that I have seen done with them!

Anonymous said...

Happy 2010 I love the versatility of this kit! I'm trying to think of paper crafts that are in display in my home, but the crazy thing is all I can think of are things that I've made that my family and friends have on display in theirs. I've made pop-up cards showing all of my husband's family for my mother-in-law, mini albums for both our moms, framed stamp art for my relatives... Someday I'll get to my house! Jane Tosolt

Mary said...

Of course I love my scrapbooks the best, but my consultant has really inspired me to look at papercrafting as a whole art. One project I really liked was a tin mailbox decorated with B&T that I use to leave little notes for my husband :)

tracy said...

ANOTHER CHANCE TO WIN A TERRIFIC KIT. THANKS CTMH. I LOVE EVERYTHING I HAVE MADE WITH MY CONSULTANT SO FAR, SHE HAS SOME GREAT CLASSES AND DEMOS FOR US ALL TO SHARE IN. I LOOK FORWARD TO A NEW YEAR WITH LOTS MORE TO DO AND LEARN.

Anonymous said...

I love the colors in the new collection. I need to win this as all my scrapbooking friends will be so envious.

Anonymous said...

The kit has a lovely scrappy chic look to it. It will totally lend itself to distressing. I love my stipple brush for filling in that extra something when I stamp my own patterned paper. I also use the stipple brush (with ink directly from the ink pad) when I have an "oops" and get a stray mark on an otherwise lovely image. A bit of stipple action and it's part of the motif! A lifesaver!
Jane Tosolt

Unknown said...

"Close to my heart" is what I think about the new kit.

Scrap On!
Sonya Bob

Anonymous said...

Emarita said
Ready to start scrapbooking again. Put it on hold to prepare and get through the holidays. Felicity looks like a great place to start. Love the look and all the great ideas.

not anonymous but don't have a URL

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2009–2010 Celebrate National Papercrafting Month with Felicity!
All rights reserved worldwide. Downloading or copying this Web page or images therein is a violation of copyright.