Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Hip Hip Hooray to Our Daily Winner!

BIG congratulations to Amber Towns who posted on January 4, 2010 at 9:08 a.m.

You have won yourself a FREE Felicity Collection. Just send an email to ctmhoffice@closetomyheart.com with the “National Papercrafting Month Winner” in the subject line and your contact information and we will put it in the mail for you.

Leave a comment at the end of each daily posting For your chance to win. Comments will be accepted until 11:59 p.m. (MT) each day. Happy Papercrafting!

23 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is this the post for today that we need to make a coment on? I am very excited. I just came across this today and will be visiting back regularly I hope to win a FREE Felicity Collection as well!!!
Christy

Teresa said...

Congratulations, Amber!

NJsharon said...

Congratulations Amber!

Alexis Crossland-Smith said...

Congrats Amber!!!

Anonymous said...

I love Close to My Heart. I started this about a year ago and love every minute I get to spend scrapbooking and this year I made my own Christmas Cards.
Tracie, Ozark, MO

Maureen Falcon said...

Looks awesome. Hope it's my lucky day

Terrie Mathison said...

I love CTMH and almost all of my pages are now done with CTMH and my albums haven't looked more beautiful!

Kristi Richburg said...

Congratulations Amber! I love the tips you guys are sharing on the blog. I look forward to the next one.

Kristi Richburg, Green Cove Springs, FL

Unknown said...

Love my consultant for Close to My Heart scrapping

Carolann said...

Great stuff!

Anonymous said...

Love this stuff!!! I will be attending another party this month.

Karen said...

I love that there is such versatility in the paper packs that we can make them 'manly' when the need arises. Adding the metals is an easy way to man up a card.

Betty said...

Congratulations!! Enjoy it....

marlene said...

I think CTMH has wonderful patterned paper and stamps for making masculine cards!

LARAINE said...

YaY....Amber!! How exciting!

Joan S said...

Love the CTMH classes our consultant offers. They are always so much fun and creative!

Deanie said...

Doresa--love all the cute ideas!!

Debbie said...

Great idea. I have several nephews and it is hard to come up with what to make for them.

Celeste Hull said...

Congratulations, Amber!

Happy scrapping.

Anonymous said...

Totally love the papers!!!anything is possible...

Bobbi Jo said...

I love the variety of acrylic stamps and papers offered. There are many to choose from. If you are doing a project for a boy or a girl I am certain I can always find what I am looking for with Close to My Heart! I love how easy the acrylic stamps are to use especially if you are layering or doing the two step stamping.
Thanks for such great items

Elisha said...

Beautiful papers!!

Anonymous said...

nice to have in several of my albums.




pam morales ninipam12@swbell.net

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2009–2010 Celebrate National Papercrafting Month with Felicity!
All rights reserved worldwide. Downloading or copying this Web page or images therein is a violation of copyright.