Monday, January 25, 2010

Too Cool! Congratulations!

Congratulations to Angela who posted on January 24, 2010 at 6:50 p.m.. Angela told us how she boosts others felicity:

I try to sincerely compliment 10 people per day, including strangers. This helps me see good in others that I might not ordinarily look for. It spreads cheer to those I compliment. I also try to thank people who share their skills or serve me even in small ways.


Congrats Angela! You have won a FREE Felicity Collection. Just send an email to ctmhoffice@closetomyheart.com with “National Papercrafting Month Winner” in the subject line and your contact information. We'll send you your Felicity Collection right away.

For a chance to win your own Felicity Collection, just leave a comment at the end of each daily posting and you will be automatically entered. Comments will be accepted until 11:59 p.m.(MT) each day. Happy Papercrafting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2009–2010 Celebrate National Papercrafting Month with Felicity!
All rights reserved worldwide. Downloading or copying this Web page or images therein is a violation of copyright.