Friday, January 15, 2010

January 15: Enriching the Colors of Stamped Images

We don’t want to brag or anything, but there’s something we can easily do with clear My Acrylix® stamps that rubber stampers can’t. It’s called double (or triple) stamping.

Check out the stamping on the layout we featured yesterday.




See how rich the Autumn Terracotta is on the letters and bird images? And see how crisp the flourishes are, even though they are stamped atop dark or patterned paper? The only way to achieve this kind of color saturation is by stamping multiple times. Ink up your stamp, line it up precisely with the original image, and stamp on top of it. Then repeat, if necessary, until you reach the color you want.

Rubber stamps can’t do that. Even if you mount a rubber stamp on an acrylic block, you still can’t see precisely where it will be placed. But with My Acrylix®, the stamps and the blocks are crystal clear. You can stamp in the exact same spot time after time, which can achieve color saturation that is impossible to reach any other way.

If you’d like to receive the Felicity Collection, with gorgeous B&T Duos® papers and a versatile stamp set, you can buy it for $34.95 US/ $40.95 CAN, or receive it free with select purchases. (See your Consultant for details.) Or you can enter to win it here by commenting on this blog post.

Tell us about your favorite colors. What are they, and what do they represent to you? We’ll draw one winner at random, so come back tomorrow to find out if you won.

203 comments:

«Oldest   ‹Older   1 – 200 of 203   Newer›   Newest»
Anonymous said...

I love all the colors in the Spring Blossom palette. The colors are of course soft enough for spring, but are deep enough for fall and winter - I find myself going back to Juniper, Sorbet, Tulip and Creme Brule all the time, no matter what the page or card.

JHopkins said...

Autumn Terracotta and Barn Red are my favorites. I think they go great together and they remind me of Fall - my favorite season.

Tracy said...

My go to colors are fall & winter colors. They are warm and most of my scrapbook pages are filled with them because I can comfortably create with them. I love the versatility of Cranberry, Outdoor Denim and Hollyhock...lately I have been using alot of Twilight and Sweet leaf on my pages.

Lauren said...

My favorites are the colors in the Autumn Garden palette. The Olive and the Garden Green are my very favorites, followed closely by the Hollyhock and the Indian Corn Blue. I use these more than any other colors because I love how they make my pages and cards look. Also, my new favorite is Grey Wool... I've just discovered how versatile this color is on just about everything!

Unknown said...

I am in love with the spring colors--especially the blossom colors. The sorbet is my absolute favorite.

Anonymous said...

My grandmother, a quilter, always said you can never have too much white on white.

Lynaya said...

I think my favorite colors change with the seasons. I think my favorite color to use is chocolate, because as we all now brown goes with everything, and chocolate makes can make a bad day all better.

Anonymous said...

I love Twilight, Garden Green, Chocolate and Blush!

Myra Grodzuik said...

My favourite colors are in the Winter Cozy collection. I love how soft and girly the colors are!

Manhattan Mandie said...

I love Pink Carnation and Chocolate. They are my go-to colors for so many projects! Chocolate is GREAT for distressing because black is just too harsh. I have 2 little girls and Pink Carnation is just the right color to co-ordinate with all of the lovely pink papers I love to use!

Anonymous said...

My favorite colors change with my mood and the sunshine. I can always find a use for sunflower though!

Cindy said...

Juniper...Indian Corn Blue....Cranberry....ahh...too hard to decide. :o) My color choices match the mood of the day as all the CTMH colors are so pretty!

Jamie Jay said...

Here are my favorites right now: Twilight, Juniper, Sorbet, Sunflower!

Anonymous said...

My favorite color changes depending on the season, but I love cranberry the most! I use this one year round.

Gina Stockfisch

Anonymous said...

I consistently choose Twilight, Creme Brulee, and Desert Sand for my handmade cards. They have a wintry sensation and yet are soft for plaids and flowers.

Nathan Jay said...

Hollyhock, Amethyst, Creme Brulee! They really stand out from the rest and are pleasing colors to me.

Nicole J. said...

Juniper, Cranberry and Chocolate are favorites of mine! The chocolate is so rich...I also like cocoa though.

Christine David said...

I tend to go for rich fall colors - they are the perfect compliment to the irish complexion my boys and I have. Warm, inviting and comfortable.

Guiselle said...

that is so cute! I love it!

Terrie Mathison said...

Hollyhock love it!

Unknown said...

I've always enjoyed the autumn colors. My favorite combination is Chocolate and Blush.

Barb K

Shannon said...

All time fovorite is smokey plum!! Cream mixed with it!

shannon

Nicole Steele said...

My favorite colors are autumnal - earthy greens, browns, yellows, and reds.

Colleen said...

Sweet Leaf & Desert Sand are the colors I enjoy & use the most. They are 'go with everything' types that compliment & complete the picture.

This Is My Fibro said...

Cocoa, Olive,Autumn Terracota, Barn Red. I think I like them because they are found in nature specifically in the Fall. Everything about me and my spirit comes to life in the fall and I love the outdoors. These colors are all around outside. So naturally, they are in the pictures I take and then repeated again in the papers and inks I choose to scrapbook with.

Anonymous said...

Garden Green is my all time favorite!

Joyce B.

Sarah Bright said...

My current favorites are Blush, Hollyhock, Creme brulee, petal, and crystal blue. I'm loving these colors because they are going great with all the baby girl pages I've been scrapping of my 3 month old, Abigail!

Unknown said...

Love the twilight. Can't wait to get my new ink color I have been wanting. This is an awessome collection.

Tracey Jean said...

My absolute favourite colour is purple. I'm very contrary, and as a child when I was told that pink was for girls, I promptly decided to head in the opposite direction. Deep violets and rich plums called to me, and then my mom said purple was the colour of royalty and I was hooked!
Over time, my love grew to include greens which remind me of growing things, and blues which bring to mind to beautiful waters of my island home.
I still don't like pink, however, it's the first colour I turn to when scrapping. Go figure! I guess pink really is for girls.

Stephanie P. said...

I think I just discovered why I'm always dieting! My favorites are all "food names": chocolate, cocoa, creme brulee, sorbet, olive ...
:)

Noreen Smith said...

Turquoise and all variants of it! I hear it's the big color this year according to Pantone, but I will always love it, even if it isn't "in"!

Jody said...

I think my favorites are chocolate and blush. I did my Christmas cards in those colors and still love them together today!

Crafty Stamper said...

I have several color combination that I love (pink and brown/fall color and of course Christmas colors). The colors make me feel alive, happy, and sometime like a kid. I am always at my best when I am surround by these colors.

Karen said...

I love the spring blossom colors and both the Autumn harvest and garden colors. These colors just seem to work well with the cards and layouts I make.

triciagall said...

Juniper, Cocoa, and any shade of blue!

Cheri Hill said...

My favorite colors are chocolate, twilight, hollyhock and indian corn blue. All of the colors are great with Close to My Heart. I love how they all coordinate.

Unknown said...

I love autumn colors, especially the colors from the Twitterpated collection.

Anonymous said...

Oh I think CTMH can brag...I love acrylic stamps. Unmatched options! Jess from IA

Unknown said...

I started scrapbooking only a month ago. I am still learning the basics of stamping but I love autumn colors and I am loving the rock and roll technique I recently learned.

Jessica said...

I wouldn't survive with out chocolate or cocoa. They are basic colors but they work with everything. I also love Tulip and Olive. Fabulous combination!

Lorrinda said...

My favorite colors are Twilight and Chocolate. Twilight is such a serene color, and who doesn't love chocolate? As a color, it goes with everything, and it's my favorite go-to food group when I'm feeling blah!

Julie said...

My go to colors are Sweet Leaf, Hollyhock, and Chocolate. Add a blue like Crystal Blue and you can make anything!

Rosalynd Kelly said...

I love most shades of blue, especially Indian Corn Blue, and Crystal Blue. I also love teal shades like Juniper and Twilight. Very calming and wonderful with browns or greens! OK, now I just have to go scrap something with these colours.......

Nina N said...

I love using bright, fun colours. Blues, greens, pinks, whites, purples!!!!

Brittany said...

I love working with black, white, and gray! I know it sounds somewhat depressing, but so many stamps look great with the contrasting colors. Plus, there's something very timeless about that particular color scheme - especially when you're working with a music themed card!

Patty Williams said...

My favorite color is purple. But I love reds, esp deep reds, golds, brown, greens..earthy colors, jewel tones.

Laura C said...

Autumn Garden Palette definitely

Tami said...

I tend to be more of an Autumn/Winter gal. I love colors that reflect the nature that surrounds us. If I had to choose my favorite color I would select…well that would be impossible too choose just ONE! I lean towards colors that reflect my mood at that particular moment. I am currently working with the Jingle collection.

Travis J. said...

Blush, Chocolate, Twilight, Juniper! Feel good colors!

Trishkj said...

I love the new tulip, twilight and juniper colors. They are cheerful and in winter in MN, we need cheerful colors!

qsogirl said...

I love jewel tones. I think I like them because it's what I look good wearing, but I love their saturated hues. They feel rich and sumptuous.

Unknown said...

I love Twilight, petal, sweet leaf and chocolate. I find my self picking out clothes that will look good w/ the colors I have. My kids at Easter where SweetLeaf, Blush, Crystal Blue...loved it ;)

Jodi said...

I never had thought of double stamping as a technique before, great thinking!

Jodi said...

oh, I love purples, all shades, then next I would say that I have newely converting to liking brown earth tones- cool ones not warm in particular but nice soft shades.

Cindy_K said...

My favorite colors are browns like Chocolate and Cocoa because they are like soft, warm earth; and bluegreens like Ocean because it is fresh and full of life.

Lisa Fowler Windsor, CO said...

My favorite colors are in the Autumn pallete. Autumn Terracota, Garden Green, Goldruch and Indian Corn Blue--along with Chocolate get used the most in my layouts and cards.

Anonymous said...

My favorite color is Chocolate, Hollyhock & Tulip. I have been stamping for years and it wasn't until I starting purchasing CTMH 4 years ago that I ever looked into brown ink. But since purchasing all of the browns I use Chocolate the most but I use them in almost everything I stamp somewhere. Plus CTMH ink lasts much long than other brands. Denise

Karen said...

I am very fond of most chocolate and any colour combos. Esp pink and blue! Even a nice crisp light green is pretty!

Jenn said...

I love fall colors for most things (decorating, scrapping, clothing), but my favorite color of all is purple!

Rachel said...

Sweet leaf is my favorite. It is such a calming colour. But I am also loving the various browns available -chocolate, cocoa, desert sand. I bring browns into almost all the artwork!

Michelle said...

I Love the Spring Blossom colors!

Korine said...

I find myself gravitating towards hollyhock, and ivy green. I don't do a lot with purples. I'm experimenting more with the earth tones. There are so many possibilities with CTMH - thanks!

Unknown said...

I love earthy colours so I tend to be drawn to colours like sweet leaf and chocolate or cocoa. There is such a great colour selection from CTMH. I have never seen the same colours in art supply stores.

Barbra Otten said...

Any combination of blue and green makes me swoon.

Kellen's Mom said...

I definitely used a lot of Twilight for my latest albums and cards, love that color!

Unknown said...

I love rich fall colors, deep browns, greens, etc.

Muma said...

I love Topiary, but I don't use it often enough. My favourite colour combo is Tulip, Sorbet and Creme Brulee.

Roberta Dermody said...

My two favorite colors are blush and chocolate. To me they are elegant. I happen to be working on a project right now w/them.

Michele said...

I love all colors. I tend to pick a color palete and stick with it for a while and then I move onto another one.

Linda said...

I love sweet leaf, twilight, and buttercup. I really have a hard time choosing because colors can really reflect my feelings and of course I will want the colors in my scrapbooking to enhance my photos!

Unknown said...

The double and even triple stamping you can do is one of the two reasons I just fell in love with CTMH! When I first started scrapbooking I used the rubber stamps and love to stamp, but when I saw what you could do with My Acrylix I could never go back!

Gretel said...

My favorite coloring crayons as a child were orange and blue/green. I learned early on that blue/green in the crayon box is different from green/blue. In CTMH terms I think that would be orange and ocean. They are vibrant hues, but they always bring a smile to my face.

Abbey said...

I would have to say the bring spring/summer colors - yellow, orange, lime green, red, blue, purple....living in florida these colors slide into the activities with the water and fun in the sun stuff.....

Crystal Pledger said...

That is a hard one. I like lots of colors. I use cranberry, cocoa, hollyhock, and spring blossom colors the most. These colors go with so many of our items and just bring layouts to life. Love CTMH colors.

Anonymous said...

Petal is my favorite color. purples have always been my favorite color and this shade it perfect for my albums.
Stacey GIbbs

Anonymous said...

I love pinks and browns. Together they make such a beautiful colour combination. I use these colours for both a feminine and a masculine layout. The colours pink and brown also make a stunning statement on cards as well. These colours together make me think of love and warmth.

Laura said...

I love the dark rich colors like chocolate and cocoa, I also am really into tulip and sorbet

Laura

Jill Ramboz said...

I tend to pick my colors according to the way I feel that day. I look at all the combinations and see what makes me happy. CTMH makes it so easy to come up with great mixes and all their colors are so vibrant. Overall my favorites are Cirus Leaf, Ocean and Watermelon, so I guess the Celebration colors are it for me.

L. said...

I'm often drawn to autumn colors, like New England Ivy and Autumn Terracotta. Give me ANY of the CTMH colors, though, and I can have fun with them. I just love their color palettes!

Felicia C. said...

How awesome! I never would have thought of that. I've always avoided stamping on dark papers...and now I can!! WooHoo :)

ScrapHappyStArLiGhT said...

Tulip is my favorite color! It's so versitile on my layouts! It can remind me of a beautiful spring tulip on one page and a sexy shade of lipstick on another!

Marcia K said...

Lilac Mist and Tulip from the Spring Blossom collection - so beautiful!

Scrappin' this and that said...

I know it sounds silly but I have several favorite colors! Cocoa, Juniper, Vineyard Berry, Tulip... and too many more to name! Thank yo for this blog and all the tips! I love them so keep them coming!!

Sheri M. from MN said...

Both my boys have copper colored hair, so I am drawn to the browns, oranges & navy blues that really make the pics pop. But I am trying to use other colors in my pages by making the pics black/white or even washed out. It has been fun shaking things up!

Lacey said...

My all time fav colors and purple and black:)

Jena said...

My girls asked me this question the other day and I had a hard time answering as I love lots of colors! My favorite CTMH colors would have to be Twilight, Sweet Leaf, Hollyhock, and Cranberry - they are the ones I use a LOT! And I never used to like brown, but now I love anything with Chocolate - the color that is ;-)

Nicole *Ü* said...

I love almost all colors, although I tend to be drawn to different ones at different times. Right now I love browns and pinks or browns and turqouise. Something about the richness of those combos really appeals to me.

Lori L said...

Juniper, Sorbet, Tulip, and Creme Brulee are my favorite colors and I do more projects in those colors than any other.

Anonymous said...

My favorite colors tend to be autumn colors, however ctmh has inspired me to see more color. Colors that I would not really use and then I get my idea books and when you pair them with other colors it makes for an awesome combo. By the way I love love love the layout you displayed yesterday using the Felicity paper.

smahrty said...

I am drawn over and over again to pink and orange! Those work great for my daughters pages. I also like blue/greens and pink/greens.

Teresa said...

My favorite color is Lilac Mist, but oddly enough I don't often use it. It is bright and cheery, yet calming. I find the papers I like have the rich earthy colors, so I use those ink colors the most.

Tammy Wynard said...

Garden green is my fav - so much that I matched it to paint my family room and loved it so much I painted the kitchen too!

Helen Van Daalen said...

For scrapbooking generally I use blue because I am always scrapbooking my son.

sgoodbrand said...

I love the whole Spring Blossom line! And they are used so frequently in all the CTMH papers that I can always coordinate embelishments easy!!

Paige Dolecki said...

I love all the CTMH colors but my absolute favorite is Sweet Leaf. About 8 years ago (long before I became a consultant) I painted my family room and kitchen in Sweet Leaf (called Willow Green on the paint can) as I just loved that fresh spring green with a hint of yellow. I have a pussy willow tree in my backyard with leaves that exact color.

Paige

Sherry Hawa said...

My favorite color is blue, so I am naturally drawn to any of our blue colors.

Anonymous said...

I tend to always go for the earth tone colors. Those are my colors in scrapbooking, house decor, and clothing. Can't help it, they're my favorites.

sandyE said...

I use my chocolate stamp pad all the time,it is my new black! It is a nice neutral that matches most anything. I also love the sweet leaf, and barn red!

Anonymous said...

It depends on the theme and my mood I'd suppose but I've always been partial to blue and teal. My favorite colors pallets from CTMH are Winter Classic, Autumn Harvest and Summer Carnival. I go for bolder color more than the softer shades :)

Jennifer said...

I use a lot of cocoa, bamboo and twilight. I never thought to double and triple stamp.... will try it tonight!!

Gwendolyn Hays said...

Great tip. So glad I've started investing in the clear stamps over the blocks. They have so many more possibilities.

Tffny said...

I love blue and green. They remind me of nature. I also use a ton of cocoa and black, they are used most often.

Parchey Family said...

I love the Spring Blossom collection. But believe it or not Desert Sand is my all time favorite color for distressing. Angie

Unknown said...

When I was growing up my teachers said my favorite color was blue because I wore it often. While I was working I wore plum a lot. Now I think green is my favorite. Can’t make up my mind!

aggie said...

I love any of the blues and greens (which in general are my fav colors). particularly twilight and garden green.

I also seem to use barn red quite often!

Penne said...

I like to double stamp.

Unknown said...

I love twilight, sweet leaf and the newer tulip!

Anonymous said...

I love the new colours in Spring Blossom, particularly the sorbet, tulip & juniper. To me, these colours represent rejuvination & fun! I also use the summer carnival colours a lot with my two little boys. Michelle LB

Unknown said...

just got into CTMH so I don't have a favorite color scheme from you yet. I do love purple and yellow, it reminds me of spring and WARM weather.

I am LOVING my acrylix alphabet stamps!!!

Janet's Joy said...

I love al the spring colours and the browns. I think it's the red head in me! LOL!

Sheila H said...

I love chocolate, creme brulee and sweet leaf - perfect for the men in my family!

Anonymous said...

I love the new colors! I also love how they can coordinate with stamp colors from the the rest of the line as well.

Kepp up the great work!
Michelle Smith @ smishell59@hotmail.com

Kelli U said...

I love chocolate and the coordinating colors. It really seems to make things pop.

Unknown said...

CTMH color combinations are fabulous and so versitile. When I first starting scrappin' and stampin' I really liked using the combination of Hollyhock, Garden Green and Buttercup. I have recently discovered a nice spring combination of Orchard Bouquet, Key Lime, Robin Egg Blue and Sunny Yellow. But, I always tend to gravitate to the autumn colors like Autumn Terricotta, Sunflower and Barn Red.

Unknown said...

I love the Autumn Harvest colors and chocolate. I love double or tripple stamping especially when you can recover from your first stamping that went wrong.

Anonymous said...

I like outdoor denim, twilight, and cocoa and chocolate are becoming a couple of favorites along with a lot of other colors. Laurie W. TX

Stephanie said...

I like any shade of purple, it doesn't really represent anything for me. I just like the color. Thanks for the chance to win.

monicac said...

My favorites are definitely outdoor denim and twilight. These 2 colors can be used for boys and girls depending on how they are embellished.

Anonymous said...

I always find myself using shades of pink and brown. This is my all-time favorite color combination.

Liz G. of MI said...

I love Blush and Chocolate, especially at this time of year with Valentine's just around the corner. These colors remind me of love. They are truly cozy colors togther...you just get the warm fuzzies when you pair these colors!

I received my Felicity today!!! Thank you Close To My Heart! Best wishes to everyone who posts!

Nicole said...

My favorite colors are the cool colors, purple, blue and green and most of the shades of them. They just make me feel calm, relaxed and refreshed when I see them. Petal, twilight and sweet leaf are some of my favorite CTMH colors.

Denise said...

I like Chocolate and Hollyhock! I just think they go together and everything goes with Chocolate!

Denise Wells
mamascollections@aol.com

marlene said...

I have to try triple stamping!

Benich Family said...

I'm always drawn to more earth tones, so the Autumn collection is my constant favorite. But I'm also drawn to trendy color combinations, whether I see them on clothes, furniture or what not -- so those favorites tend to change at a whim!

Dani Benich, dbenich@memorieswithheart.com

Geri Conley said...

I won a door prize at the second gathering I attended. My consultant let me choose a marker and I chose lilac mist. Since then I have acquired a variety of favorite colors. Each season has it's own palette.

Haley D., the Inky Scrapper said...

It is so hard to pick a favorite color! I love color!!! It depends on my mood, the seasons, etc. I am drawn to pinks, blues, greens, and purples. Did I mention I love color?

Shauna said...

I pretty much like any color paired with brown!

Denise G said...

I love all the CTMH colors, but I am drawn to pinks and browns.... don't know why, maybe it has to do with having five girls.

Lisa said...

I love this! So easy to do with My Acrylix!
Lisa

Patti B. said...

My favorite colors are the Autumn and Winter colors, all 12, with the Basic colors a close second. I always seem to like the darker shades best, with the lighter ones providing a "pop" of color.

Julie said...

I love the Winter cozy collection. It just seems to work for every occasion: winter, spring, new baby of either gender and they are just so fun!

Anonymous said...

I love scrapping so I can leave something for my children and grandchildren. Hopefully they will appreciate it.

Nancy - Oklahoma

Anonymous said...

I like the autumn colors the best with winter next. I do love using the chocolate color with the hollyhock too. But, come spring, I may tell you my favorites are the springy like colored hues. Whatever or whichever - it is fun to have colors though I love the black and bamboo collection!

Chris R. from Iowa

Anonymous said...

I am new to scrap booking and not the most creative person. I love other peoples ideas that get me going, I seem to be able to adapt different layouts to suit my pictures but usually can not get started by myself, lots of great ideas here.
Barb

Unknown said...

I REALLY do love ALL of the CTMH color palettes and use the stamp color/paper packets that go best with the color scheme in my pictures and/or the event I'm scrappin'. But if I had to make a choice I like to "distress" with Chocolate and Black and really are drawn to the greens, and yellows AND the pinks and browns (I really have trouble limiting my choices...but why should I have to!!!). Anyway, if I was to limit my choice to one palette, I guess it would be the summer ones because they are so bright and alive and it's fun to scrap with those colors and papers after the wonderful subdued colors of fall/winter/spring!

Anonymous said...

My favorite colors are jewel tones. I love to look at their rich, saturated color. I adore Juniper, Twilight, Vineyard Berry and Smokey Plum. I enjoy using the Winter Classic family.

Brendakaye said...

MY FAVORITE COLORS CHANGE I LOVE DARK RICH COLORS IN THE FALL, CHRISTMAS I LOVE THE NEW BRIGHT GREENS PINKS AND REDS SPRING I LOVE THE SOFT PASTELS SUMMER BRIGHT PRIMARY COLORS, THATS WHY I LOVE ALL THE SEASONS EACH IS REPRESENTED BY SO MANY DIFFERENT COLORS

Juliet A said...

I didn't realize until I started stamping how much I love the muted richness of autumn colors.

Lya Lin said...

I'm usually attached to pastel colors as I love soft and smooth hues. It just got more intense after my little one's arrived. But I also like pepper red and chocolate brown as they can be wonderfully used as main background colors for my LOs.
Thanks!

Enidwendy said...

I love the deep rich colors especially the barn red. All the colors in each family co-ordinate so well.

Judi said...

My favorites colors are the autumn colors - the browns, rusts, greens and some hues of deep yellows - they are the most relaxing colors for me. When I am in a room that is these colors I feel totally at ease and comfortable - odd I know!

Unknown said...

That is such a good tip and I am so glad I now have the answer- that question has been posed to me many times!!

Semi Granola Mom said...

Green, Brown and Blue, love those colors, can be used for all occassion no matter who is in the pics :D
~C

Meredith said...

I have never thought of going over the same image multiple times. It only makes sense!! Not to mention that is the whole selling point to these stamps huh?

Meredith Wogan

sandyh50 said...

I love blues and pinks! If I see a pretty blue or pink that someone is wearing my eye is just naturally drawn to them

Purrfect Paper Creations said...

My favorite CTMH colors are in the Spring Blossom Palette--I think Juniper and Tulip are so pretty!

Blondena's Boutique said...

I love all of the colors. I love to scrapbook and make cards. The choice of papers is wonderful too and I really love the new Felicity collection. I just attended a class last night and have signed up for another scrapbooking class with my consultant for the end of the month. I just can't get enough. Love, Love, Love all the wonderful choices for stamps too.

Deborah Young said...

Sorbet, Tulip and Juniper!!! I reach for Tulip allll the time!

Debbie said...

My favorite colors are autumn colors. I love the rich, deep look they provide.

Unknown said...

My all time favorite color is green, lots of different shades of green. I love green because I love the outdoors, I love green grass, and trees, and anything else green!

LARAINE said...

Right now, my favorite is Tulip...cause I'm scrapping Christmas pics with the Jingle papers. Hollyhock is also a favorite. I recently hosted a CTMH party & got lots of stamp pads in cool colors!

Marcie said...

Twilight, Juniper, Ponderosa Pine - I lean toward the blue/greens. But I love to play with all colors!

Lora said...

I love so many colors. I guess it would depend on the season and the project that I'm working. Red is my favorite color.

Michelle H said...

Too many to choose from! I love sorbet, twilight, garden green, juniper, autumn terracotta. I could go on and on. It depends on what I'm working on- they are all so beautif and go so well together.

Scarlett said...

My favorite colors are Twilight, Sweet Leaf, Sorbet, and Desert Sand. The colors remind me of the tranquil colors of the beaches and the ocean...

Laney's Legacy's said...

my favorite is red. I like the boldness of it.

Unknown said...

all GORGEOUS colors !!!
Bruna Smith*

Kevin Renz said...

How about Chocolate with anything!! Not only is it a pretty color, but it sounds good!

Michelle said...

I love all the colors, but I tend to scrap what my mood is. I love the deep rich colors like honey...one of my all time favs along with twilight. Any shade of pink is great as well....my very favorite!

Brandy Pitre said...

My latest favorite is red. All Shades, but mostly really deep dark colors. Love to use it for my little boy.

Marcy Troutman said...

Twilight, Juniper, Desert Sand, Creme' Brulee...all beautiful colors. Chocolate looks good with anything...it is my most used!

Anonymous said...

My most favorite color is any shade of PURPLE. Haven't used it in my scrapbooking yet but I am just a beginner. All the CTMH colors are beautiful and I look forward to working with them in both scrapping and card making. Thanks for such wonderful products.

Celeste Hull said...

At this time my favourite colours are Twilight, Juniper, Sorbet, Tulip, and Indian Corn Blue. All the pinks, purples and blues. I think I just love all the beautiful colours.

Cheryl said...

I love the pinks, browns, and sweet leaf combination in the "Life Delights" paper. They go great for my girls' scrapbook pages, as well as gifts and cards. I just can't get enough! :)

kristin jp said...

I love autumn earth tones and use them frequently in my work, but I've been trying to expand into other colorways.

Debbie Taylor said...

I love all shades of the CTMH exclusive colors, but my favorites are the Autumn Harvest palette...maybe because I am a November baby, I just love fall and it's scents, scenes, tastes, holidays, weather and rich colors. They are warm and complimentary and just feel like home to me. If I had to narrow it to one color, it would be Barn Red, because it reminds me of the color in a long and proudly flown, weather worn American flag. Debbie

Anonymous said...

It is so hard to pick just one with CTMH color. I've always liked blues, twilight being my favorite. thanks to everything cordinating it is easy to love them all. Karen

Rebecca Landin-Smith said...

My favorite colors are Indian Corn Blue and Garden Green. They are calm, cozy, and comforting. I guess that's what they say about me. I am not a loud, bright, in your face person. I am calm and comforting.

Anonymous said...

I love all the colors from close to my heart and all the different ideas I pick up from you. Everything is so cordinating it makes it easier to scrapbook or make cards. I also love that the stamps are clear so much nicer!
Thanks for helping us be more creative...
Jeri Duracka

Elaine said...

My favorite colors are the Autumn colors plus chocolate. I especially like denim and olive. They have such an outdoors feeling to them and remind me of the fun my siblings and I had playing outside as kids. Autumn was always my favorite season--having a birthday in October probably helped the feeling when I was younger.

Kim said...

I love fall colors. Fall it my favorite time of the year.

Kelly said...

I love the Autumn Harvest colors - Sunflower, Pansy Purple, Outdoor Denim, New England Ivy, Barn Red, and my all time favorite Autumn Terracotta. They are warm, earthy, serene, and rich - just like many of my memories.

featheredheaven said...

I guess you could say that I too love different colors for different seasons, but I also have a tendencey to lean towards dark colors as well.
When CTMH had the big sale on I ordered the VINEYARD BERRY embossing powder, and OMG....love the color of it. That's just in the jar, I haven't used it as of yet, but can't wait till I do.
Just got my first stamps from CTMH before Christmas, and made some very basic cards....love the stamps and can't wait till I get to do more with them as well. I can totally see how you can stamp over the image more then once...what a wonderful way to be able to do things.

Simonetta Bois (Simmie) said...

I think my favorite color is green. To me it's very calming and warm. It reminds me of being in the middle of the woods on a hot summer day and just breathing in mother nature. I also like orange. This is also very warming like one of those georgeous sunsets.

Unknown said...

Smokey Plum, New England Ivy are my favorite colors. Maybe it is because I also like wine. lol I just know that whenever I need to make a card for someone, those are the colors I always go to.

AZconservativeMOM said...

With my boy, I have always loved some sort of red and blue combination, which I know isn't creative, but it's perfect since he always seems to have on some red! But, my girls, I've used the whole range, traditional pinks and florals, and now all the brown combinations that have been prevalent for a few seasons. I'm a paper addict!

Traci said...

Colors I love. . . . hmmmmmm. . . I love reds (cranberry), browns, (cocoa and chocolate) golds. . . is there a gold ink pad? Wouldn't that be fun! So since there's no gold that I can think of, I'll go with creme brulee. And a little subtle green. . . (olive or garden green) I should try those all together, thanks for the inspiration.

Unknown said...

Favorites are any shade of blue or green, just not much on red. I am so glad CTMH has so many color choices and they work so well together. Monica

Tracie C. said...

SWEET LEAF is my favorite color. I don't know why, it just makes me happy :)

Wendy K. said...

Twilight is one of my favorite colors!

Margy said...

Chocolate, cocoa, and sorbet are my favorite reach-for colors. I'm sure it's just coincidence that they're all also edible!

KellyC said...

Hands down Outdoor Denim followed by Twilight and cocoa.

KimberleyG said...

I love many of the colours, but my first choices were the Winter Cozy colours. When I opened my first catalogue, all the samples using them just spoke to me and I had to have paper and ink in those colours.

CathyCrafts said...

just got home for a Felicity workshop ! love all the colors in the pack, beautiful paper !!!! very very nice

Amy Ulen said...

I love Twilight and Sweet Leaf! They make me happy!

Unknown said...

Chocolate !!!! One of my all time fav colors. The newer colors of sorbet, tulip, Creme Brulee and Juniper are big favorites at the moment as well.

JoanneR said...

I love working with browns and blues or browns and pink. No special reason - just what I seem to turn to.

Unknown said...

Outdoor denim is my favorite, its the new black. A basic color that any color goes with!

Cindy Vernon said...

I love subtle shades of green. I find them so soothing.

Darlys said...

Twilight and Juniper. Cannot say which one I like best. I've never tried multiple stamping, but seriously cannot wait to see what effects I can get with it.

Heidi said...

My favorites right now are Tulip, Desert Sand and Juniper. I also like the look of Tulip, Black and White. Classic.

Tara said...

I love the Sorbet, Sweet Leaf, and Crystal Blue right now. They are really pretty and I have all girls so I guess they go good on my girly pages it seems.

Unknown said...

What a great tip. I love`all the colors!! I especially like Hollyhock, and the Autumn Garden and Harvest groups. Oh yeah and I can't forget about Cranberry!!

Jennifer Cullum said...

My Fav colors are sage green and deep purple!

I am not really sure why but they have been since I was a kid!!!

SAR girls said...

I adore the color red. :) I like it paired with just about any color.

NOa said...

All greetings, as at me the girl I love pink and lilac colours and so I like any pastel colours of winter, spring, autumn.

Vicky said...

I simply love all the 60 colors that CTMH has. My forever favorite are Tulip, Twilight, Autumn Teracotta, Olive, Cocoa, and Chocolate.

Shirley said...

I love orange. Go Big Orange!

Anonymous said...

I love all of the possibilities that CTMH offers. Especially with Color me Monday combos! I love how Jeanette creates combos that I would never have thought of combining!

Danica TG

Tammy C. said...

CTMH has all of the best colors!! My favs are tulip, cocoa, hollyhock, topiary. I love how CTMH combines colors that I would never even imagine of putting together. Thanks for all of the inspiration & ideas and the chance to win!

«Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 203   Newer› Newest»

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2009–2010 Celebrate National Papercrafting Month with Felicity!
All rights reserved worldwide. Downloading or copying this Web page or images therein is a violation of copyright.